Back to natural disaster stoc...

Oleh ihatemetabolism

Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2) -20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 22 (2), 24
Chapter 22 (3) , 27
Chapter 22 (4)
Chapter 22 (5)
Chapter 22 (6)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (1)
Chapter 35 (2)
Chapter 36 (1)
Chapter 36 (2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (1)
Chapter 42 (2)
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Chapter 44 (1)
Chapter 44 (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (1)
Chapter 49 (2)
Chapter 50 (1)
Chapter 50 (2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57 (1)
Chapter 57 (2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (1)
Chapter 63 (2)
Chapter 64 (1)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (1)
Chapter 70 (1)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (1)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 67

303 9 0
Oleh ihatemetabolism

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 67

    The meat in the room exuded a strong smell of blood. Yu Yuetong pulled out the mask from the space and dared to enter the room after putting it on.

    Pork and mutton are very different from chicken and duck.

    Chicken and duck also have a strong fishy smell, but not much blood.

    The chicken blood and duck blood brought back from the slaughterhouse are uniformly packed in buckets, mixed with salt and poured into containers to condense into chicken blood and duck blood.

    This time there was also a lot of pig blood and sheep blood, several large barrels.

    But the blood left in the meat was much more than that of chicken and duck, and the meat was piled up in the room after thawing, and the bloody smell was stronger and more disgusting than the bloody scene of the murder scene.

    "Let's put the things in the field first. The big deal is that the vegetables are dry. Meat is always more important than those." Among meat and vegetables with poor harvests, everyone decisively chose meat.

    The meat pulled back was roughly divided into pork legs, pig heads, offal, pig blood and half-fried pigs.

    The same goes for sheep.

    The pig's head and the sheep's head family are quite difficult to deal with. Yu Yuetong contacted the owner of the cooked food stall in the vegetable market and asked her to help marinate all the pig's head and pig's internal organs for a processing fee.

    The proprietress specializes in making this, and her craftsmanship is very good. Before the end of the world, Yu's mother often went to her stall to buy braised pork.

    Pork head, pork belly, pork liver, large intestine and small intestine, the taste of these things is not bad when marinated, and it can even be said to be quite good.

    But things like pig heart, pig kidney and pig kidney are smelly and fishy. Although some people like to eat it, it's a pity that Yu Yuetong's family can't accept the taste.

    "Cook and mince or slice and dry for An'an and Kangkang to eat." Yu Yuetong made a decision.

    Hearing his name came out of Yu Yuetong's mouth, the two puppies looked over happily, their tails flicked with anticipation.

    Yu Yuetong looked away guiltily.

    An An doesn't like to eat hearts or offal.

    Theoretically, cooked homemade and raw flesh and blood are for the heart, lung, stomach and visceral liver, kidney and spleen of muscle tissue, but neither An An nor Kang Kang likes to eat these things, so Yu Yuetong simply uses supplements instead, and occasionally fry chicken offal Miscellaneous, usually mainly meat and vegetables.

    But no one at home likes to eat these things, and it is not advisable to waste them. If they are dried and made into snacks, maybe An An and Kang Kang will fall in love with them!

    The internal organs can be troublesome or simple to deal with, Yu Yuetong chose the simple way.

    Fresh giblets are washed and simply cooked and sliced.

    In order to make room as soon as possible, Yu Yuetong first processed all the internal organs of pigs and sheep.

    The haggis soup tastes good, pick the part you like, and pour the rest into the big pot with the haggis to cook.

    "Ouch—" The smell of internal organs is so touching, even if Yu Yuetong maximizes the working efficiency of the fresh air system, the smell of death in the things still makes people almost die.

    An'an and Kangkang, who had a keen sense of smell, ran even faster, wishing they could hide themselves in the wall to block out the frightening and dog-scaring smell.

    Yu Yuetong persisted for a while wearing a gas mask, and then chose to give up.

    She was reluctant to part with it in January and February, but it was still possible for someone to temporarily piece together a simple soup-cooking and meat-cutting tool with the discarded parts.

    It was originally planned to put these internal organs on the balcony to dry, but now it seems that it is not possible. It’s good to smell such a smell by yourself, and it’s really sorry for the neighbors to put it outside!

    With the tool man handling the internal organs, Yu Yuetong freed her hands to join the steak army, and she also released the weapon-versed January.

    "Yo, such a small robot is so powerful!" Grandma Yu looked surprised.

    January is not big, or Yu Yuetong designed the puppets to be not tall.

    The source of inspiration for the fighting maids is the cartoon "Rozen Maiden" that Yu Yuetong watched when she was a child. The exquisite and cute little dolls are endowed with souls and super fighting power. The girl's heart is bursting right away!

    The aspect of the soul is not something that Yu Yuetong can touch, but just like the programming of artificial intelligence, Yu Yuetong can also achieve the same effect as artificial intelligence by inputting instructions in it through the driving energy condensed by himself.

    Even stronger!

    "欻欻欻欻欻欻——"

    The half-frozen and half-thawed meat makes an extremely comfortable sound, like cutting smoothies, and January, which is loaded with ten kinds of gold-type abilities, seems to be proficient in weapons Like level 2.

    The kitchen knife exhibits more flexible movements in its hand than a master chef.

    In the animation, the ingredients are thrown into the air with a slap of the knife, and after falling down, there is only a row of thin and uniform slices of meat. This special effect that can only be produced by animation is perfectly reproduced by January.

    "Pa.pa.papa.pa.pa——" Granny Yu even forgot the movements of her own hands, and clapped blankly.

    "Yueyue, the robot you made is amazing!"

    Yu Yuetong accepted the compliment with peace of mind.

    "Leave the work of cutting the meat to January. Grandma, you can make soy sauce meat, grandpa, you can stuff sausages..." Yu Yuetong arranged tasks for everyone.

    The high temperature of more than 50 degrees is a hell for ordinary people, but it is a natural big dryer for dried meat.

    Yu Yuetong first went to clean up some space in the refrigerator and freezer, and put the processed meat and internal organs here temporarily.

    The balcony at home is too small, and the roof is not so safe, so I still have to wait until the temperature drops at night and take it to the field.

    "Grandma, come and sew these cloths." Yu Yuetong dug out the organza fabrics she bought earlier from the space.

    She bought these fabrics at a low price by clearing the inventory of a warehouse. I didn't think too much about it when I bought it, I just bought it with the idea of ​​"maybe I can use it sometime".

    The fabric of organza is already cheap, and it will be even cheaper after the clearance discount.

    It is indeed convenient and easy to dry the meat in the sun during the day, but flies, mosquitoes and all kinds of flying insects are too annoying!

    Then if no protective measures are taken, nest after nest of maggots will be found after the meat is dried.

    Although the mosquito net can prevent mosquitoes, but the mesh is too large, and some small insects can still get in.

    Organza is very useful as an insect net. The mesh is small, but it is much more breathable than plastic bags, and it is not afraid of covering the meat with smell.

    Grandma Yu went to step on the sewing machine, and Yu Yuetong took over her work.

    Buckets of fat meat were poured into the cauldron. Fat meat was not tasty, and the best way to deal with the fat was to boil it into lard to make room for other things.

    The dozens of pigs in the family have fed a lot of good things. For these pigs, Yu's father touches the snails every day.

    After the heavy rain, there was a lot of water in the fields and rivers, and the snails were overflowing. Yu's father could swim, and he had to touch five or six barrels of snails every day.

    He also found a large stone mortar and came back. He poured buckets of snails into the stone mortar, smashed the snails, rinsed them with clean water several times, cooked them and mixed them with pig food. The piglets grew up eating the snails. The chubby growth is very gratifying!

    The pigs fed with snails grew up to be more than two rounds larger than those that were not fed, with more meat and fat.

    "An'an, An'an went and brought the red box!" There

    was a lot of lard, and Yu Yuetong directly packed it in the large storage plastic box that he had ordered before. Although it was a plastic box, it was made of pp5 material that can be used in microwave ovens. It is no problem to use lard after drying.

    A box is one cubic meter, and Yu Yuetong poured down all the two large barrels of lard that were kept at room temperature, but he still couldn't fill it.

    That's good!

    Yu Yuetong looked at the mountain of fat, feeling both joy and sweet trouble.

    In addition to lard, there is sheep oil.

    Part of the suet is boiled into suet, but it is not used for eating, but for wiping the body.

    Sheep oil moisturizes and moisturizes, and it is dry in winter. Cracked skin is no joke. When a serious smile breaks the wound on the face, blood gushes out.

    Moisturizing is a very important thing!

    Considering the time issue, Yu Yuetong put all the boiled suet into a big box, labeled it, and then took it out and packed it into small boxes when there was free time.

    "Mom, where's the pork belly? I'll fry some pork belly by the way, and make lard residue with these oil residues!" The

    fat residue left over from boiling lard should not be wasted. Yu Yuetong added fat and thin pig five Fry the flowers until they are dry, fragrant and crispy, then add seasonings, stir-fry, pour them into a tray, compact them and cut them into strips, put them in a fresh-keeping box and send them to the refrigerator, or wait until you have time and then pack them in vacuum packaging one by one.

    Such pork slag is good whether it is eaten with rice or as a snack! The point is to save space!

    Dozens of pigs and sheep kept the family busy for several days. Except for a part kept in the freezer, the rest were made into various meat products such as jerky, sausage, and bacon.

    "Roast another ten catties and another ten catties, it's so delicious!" Yu Yuetong was intoxicated by the pork shop made of pork hind legs.

    Yu Yuetong has always loved to eat pork buns, but Yu’s mother always thinks that the pork buns sold in the market are made of mouse meat and flour.

    There was a lot of pork this time, so I simply made a lot of pork shops for Yu Yuetong.

    Full meat paste came out of the big iron bucket and piled up into a hill.

    The three ovens work together, and the first thing to bake is Yu Yuetong's favorite honey sauce flavor. The meat slices with red yeast powder exudes an attractive red color, brushed with honey and then baked, the appearance is shiny, better than mirror lip glaze More attention-grabbing, the white sesame seeds draw the attention to the maximum like the finishing touch.

    Yu Yuetong made a "ding" sound in the oven to indicate that the work was completed, so she turned on the oven impatiently, and the surging aroma instantly overwhelmed Yu Yuetong.

    It was obviously a scorching summer, and such heat was supposed to be the most depressing, but Yu Yuetong only had a happy smile on her face.

    "It's so fragrant, so fragrant!" Yu Yuetong eagerly broke off a small piece of the edge with his ruthless iron hands, blew a few mouthfuls casually, and then eagerly bit his mouth.

    With a "crack", the teeth and the slightly crispy edges of the butcher shop made a pleasant crisp sound.

    "It's so fragrant and delicious!" The pork shop with various seasonings does not cover up the aroma of the meat itself. The meat paste is beaten with a rolling pin. Although it is meat paste, there are still traces of it clearly visible fleshy fiber.

    Bite down, the slightly sweet butchery is overbearing, the dots of white sesame enrich the layering of the fragrance, and the salty taste neutralizes the greasy taste brought by the sweet taste. Obviously it has a dry taste, but it is soft and moist because of honey.

    Yu Yuetong said loudly: "Mom, good mother, I still need so much meat anyway, let's make another five hundred catties!" "

    Your grandma said to use the hind legs to make ham, so she brought you so much meat? It's not a lot , so much!"

    Although it is just a "small" bucket, it still weighs two hundred catties!

    "But there's nothing left after it's baked!" Yu Yuetong brought the cooled pork to Mother Yu's mouth, and then asked with a smile, "Is it delicious? Don't just treat it as a snack? How delicious it is with breakfast Ya!"

    "Yeah, umh~"

    Yu Yuetong was trying to fight for more shares with Yu's mother, but the back of her waist was pushed hard by two big heads.

    "Don't make trouble, don't make trouble, just be good!" Yu Yuetong was so troubled that he had no choice but to tear off two pieces of pork and give them to them.

    After getting the delicious pork shop, the two puppies almost jumped and ran away, and at the same time they did not forget to bring their own dried pig kidneys.

    The two puppies didn't like to eat offal. When cooking these offal, the two dogs wanted to rush out of the house and hide. Yu Yuetong didn't even have any hope, but she didn't expect that they would like it so much after drying.

    Cooked and dried viscera slices have much less taste. In order to increase the crispness, Yu Yuetong baked them in the oven for a while after drying. The two puppies treat the viscera slices like biscuits, and they don't like them very much.

    Yu Yuetong naturally fed them the dried offal as snacks.

    The two puppies finished coddling Yu Yuetong, and Yu Yuetong acted like Yu's mother again: "Mom~"

    Yu's mother licked her lips and ate the two sesame seeds under the corner of her lips without any waste: "OK, OK, you go Process the meat, eat as much as you want!"

    Yu's mother didn't let Yu Yuetong eat snacks, mainly because she felt that the snacks outside were not clean.

    Meat is not good, hygiene is not good, safety is not guaranteed, all kinds of things are not good!

    The pigs I raised, the meat I chopped, and the pork I roasted myself, not to mention Yu Yuetong likes to eat, she likes to eat too.

    With Yu's mother's words, it took no effort for Yu Yuetong to summon the gadget man.

    It is impossible to finish processing dozens of pigs so quickly. Besides, there are many, many pigs in Yu Yuetong's space, not only the fast-growing and most common large white pigs, but also black soil pigs and pigs with better meat quality. Little pig.

    Pork buns made from large white pigs with average meat quality are already so delicious, but what kind of flavor will the meat made from black earth pigs and small fragrant pigs be? Yu Yuetong waited eagerly!

    Very simply, a hundred catties of native pork and small fragrant pork were removed from the space.

    The meat was handed over to the toolman to let it dry well, while Yu Yuetong put on gloves and cut the three furnaces of honey sauce pork into small cubes and packed them.

    While Yu Yuetong's family was desperately busy dealing with the rush to harvest pork and mutton, all production and business activities around the world came to a desperate standstill.

    The high temperature of more than 50 degrees lasted for a week, and Yucheng, which was submerged in water, returned to the ground again.

    Grandma Yu's hometown has been demolished, but the homes of Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu have not.

    "I want to go back tonight." After the harvesting, Grandpa Yu's face looked a lot worse. In the past few days, Mother Yu has been trying to make up for several old people, but after all, she is old, and her day and night are upside down. Doing physical work hard, the body can't make up for it so quickly.

    The temperature difference between day and night in Yucheng during this period is very large, but this "big" is based on the premise that the temperature during the day is close to 60 degrees.

    The lowest temperature at night is around 40 degrees, which is still a heat wave hell that makes people feel fine.

    There is no way to solve the problem on the ground, and the feeling of "down-to-earth" when going out will only be more terrifying than numbers without emotions.

    As soon as Yu's mother was about to organize, Yu Yuetong took the words: "Then I'll take you back tonight, I haven't gone back to see it for a long time." Yu Yuetong touched

    Kangkang's head: "Kangkang, can I do my mother a favor tonight?" Huh?"

    Kang Kang flicked his tail, wrapping his big fluffy tail around Yu Yuetong's arm affectionately, not only agreeing, but also agreeing happily.

    "Good baby!" Yu Yuetong gave him a fried potato, and the puppy was even happier!

    Yu's mother and Yu's father did not say anything against it.

    But before leaving, An An also stuck to Yu Yuetong's side with a haunting expression that she wanted to leave.

    "Okay, okay, come here quickly!"

    Grandma Yu and Grandpa Yu's homes are far away from the urban area. They used to have to drive on the highway, and it would take about three hours to go back without traffic jams.

    Zhoujia Village is very remote and relatively poor. The saying that there are many unruly people in poor mountains and bad waters can only be said to be the truth. Although Yu Yuetong grew up here, it is hard for her to say that she likes this place.

    It was such a nasty place, but it was also where she grew up.

    An'an and Kangkang's speed is very fast, and An'an's use of supernatural powers has become more and more proficient. Not only can he speed himself up, but also let Kangkang enjoy the feeling of being as light as a swallow.

    "The wind is so hot!" Without the sun, Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu only wore short sleeves, but how cool can the wind be when the temperature is over 40 degrees?     Yu Yuetong opened the foam box she brought with her when she went

    out, and gave it to Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu: "Sell popsicles! Mung bean popsicles, red bean popsicles, sugar water popsicles!"

There is a small convenience store.

    Before convenience stores appeared, you either had to walk three kilometers to buy popsicles at the convenience store in the next village, or you had to wait for people on tricycles selling popsicles and ding ding candy to pass the village.

    Yu Yuetong is greedy for cold food, and waits eagerly for the popsicle seller to come every day.

    However, the consumption level in Zhoujia Village is not high, and the summer is hot, so people who sell popsicles do not come here often.

    But every time she comes, Yu Yuetong can eat popsicles that Grandma Yu bought for her.

    "It's so sweet!" Grandma Yu picked out a mung bean-flavored one, took a bite, and said with some emotion, "The popsicles now are not the popsicles of the past. They are made of milk and mung beans!" Yu Yuetong bought popsicles, but she didn't eat them often, and her memory was still stuck on the mung bean popsicles earlier.

    A little sugar, a few mung beans, most of them are water, and a piece costs 5 cents.

    Grandpa Yu also took one. As soon as he opened it, he could smell the strong milky aroma. It is not so much made of milk as it is made of condensed milk. The milky aroma is not enough to describe.

    "The days are better now, it's not like before." After Grandpa Yu finished speaking, he was a little lost in thought.

    The days are better now, but what is the "now" now? The high temperature close to sixty degrees during the day? Or the year before the heat wave hell when the highest temperature reached 36 degrees?

    "Sigh, I don't know when this damn 'greenhouse effect' will pass!" Grandpa Yu didn't quite understand these things, but he had heard the news before and remembered the "greenhouse effect" that experts said, the greenhouse greenhouse, it should be the temperature change. The reason is so high!

    Yu Yuetong said casually: "It's coming soon, how can it be so hot all the time!"

    The weather is hot, the wind that blows over and hits the face is hot, Yu Yuetong's whole body is drenched, as if he was fished out of the water Same.

    Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu were even dripping water.

    Yu Yuetong prepared popsicles and ice cream drinks and cold water, and urged them to drink water after eating the ice cream, and continued to let them eat popsicles after drinking the water.

    Grandma Yu felt a little distressed, not only for the food she ate, but also for Yu Yuetong who suffered with them: "If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have come here, what's there to see! Isn't it just a broken house? I haven't seen enough after living here for so many years! "

    Grandpa Yu also regretted it a bit.

    But Yu Yuetong said: "It's good to come back and have a look."

    Although Yu Yuetong didn't like that place, but when she thought that this might be the last time she came back in this life, she began to feel nostalgic and reluctant.

    Humans are such strange creatures. Although they have always hated them, they will become tolerant when they think that this is the last time in this life.

    There are also those touching and beautiful memories that come to mind.

    Yu Yuetong didn't like that village, but she liked the time she lived with her grandparents, and those brats who fought with her became cute.

    The scenery along the way is not pretty.

    It was flooded for months at first, seaweed, garbage, animal carcasses, everything.

    Then it was dried by the scorching sun, and rotten and smelly seaweed, crabs, small fish and shrimps, snails and frogs could be seen everywhere.

    The trees are also weird, the part that is not submerged by water is full of gloom, but then there is barrenness without a blade of grass, and the clearest dividing line makes people feel weird.

    Because of the scorching sun, even if supplies are scarce, no one dares to come here to pick up things, staring at the danger of sunburn and heatstroke, otherwise these kelp fish, shrimp and crabs can make a fortune.

    An'an and Kangkang were very fast, and they only took one hour for the journey that originally took three hours.

    The terrain of Zhoujia Village is relatively low. In the past few months, the low old houses here could not even see the roofs.

    Yu Yuetong's night vision ability is good, and she can see the collapsed old house from a long distance.

    The two houses on the farthest side of this row of houses are Grandpa Yu's house. Yu Yuetong grew up here and is very familiar with this place.

    But this time when I came back, I no longer looked familiar.

    Five of the seven houses in a row were blown down by the wind.

    This is also a very normal thing. After all, it is the old house where Yu's mother grew up when she was a child. Maybe she is as old as Grandpa Yu!

    Houses need popularity, otherwise they are prone to damage. Before the rainstorm, the old house had been empty for several years.

    Heavy rain, strong wind, blisters... After the accumulated water recedes, not to mention the traces of the past, the outline of the house is also difficult to see!

    "An'an Kangkang, this is where Yueyue grew up. Yueyue, you. Mom, she grew up here, you know? And your grandma, also grew up here." Grandma Yu hugged the two dogs a little sadly , There are tears in the eyes.

    It is said that the homeland is hard to leave. Although Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu have left their hometown long ago, whether the old house is there or not is two different things.

    Yu Yuetong knew that the old man also had a strong sense of self-esteem, and didn't like being seen as vulnerable, so he turned around and went hunting for treasure.

    She had just seen a patch of oysters growing on the roof next door.

    Yu Yuetong found a bucket and a screwdriver from the space, and began to look for live oysters.

    Oysters are oysters, and they are very tenacious. Zhoujia Village is low-lying and the water recedes late. Maybe there are still tenacious oysters waiting for her arrival.

    Yu Yuetong searched all the way, and finally found a large area of ​​oysters and barnacles by the river.

    The river in front of Grandma Yu's house is very deep. Yu Yuetong was pushed down by naughty boys when she was a child, and experienced how deep the water is.

    So just a few days of sunshine and flames can't stop it for the time being. Yu Yuetong not only found a large area of ​​barnacles and oysters on the river bank, but also found a few pearl shells.

    Probably the pearl oysters of the farmer were washed away, and Yu Yuetong picked up more than a dozen.

    Pearl oysters are not worth much, and the meat is not very tasty, but the ones I picked up were different from the ones I bought. This is a "surprise"!

    "Yueyue, where are you, Yueyue?"

    Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu probably calmed down, but they were shocked when they found that Yu Yuetong was not around, and looked for her everywhere with a flashlight.

    "Wow! Wang woof!" An Ankang came running with Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu, and was worried and impatient when he saw Yu Yuetong carrying a bucket by the river.

    "How old are you and still so ignorant! How dare you run into the river in such darkness? No one heard your cries for help after being washed away!"

    Yu Yuetong smiled awkwardly, and was beaten on the back by Grandma Yu as soon as she landed Twice.

    "Grandma, I found a lot of oysters and barnacles! There are also laver!"

    Grandma Yu who was still angry just now was immediately diverted: "Where is where?"

    Yu Yuetong dared to go into the river because she could not be washed away, Grandpa Yu She and Grandma Yu are both in their 70s, how dare she let them go down!

    "Let's go, go home and see if there are any pearls in these pearl shells."

    Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu wanted to check the harvest point that Yu Yuetong said, but they were dragged away by Yu Yuetong involuntarily.

    "If you don't go back, it will be dawn! It's so hot, let's go back!"

    Grandma Yu was very envious of Yu Yuetong's harvest. On the way back, there was no sadness at all, holding a big bucket of barnacles with emotion stop.

    "There are so many! It can be sold for thousands of dollars before it is released!"

    Barnacles are delicious, but they cannot be farmed, and the requirements for water quality are still high. Large barnacles can even be sold for hundreds of pounds.

    The small barnacles cost tens of catties, and the unit price does not sound outrageously expensive, but the barnacles are heavy, they are all shells, and they shrink after cooking, and a catty of small barnacles cannot make up a bite of meat. It belongs to the high-end seafood that is only willing to buy during the Chinese New Year.

    The seaweed was fished by Yu Yuetong from the river, probably also the seaweed that was washed away by the farmers. A large clump of seaweed grows very fresh and tender, and it can be eaten after washing it and drying it in the sun!

    When Yu Yuetong came back, it was not yet two o'clock, and it was still before dawn, so she urged the two old people to take a bath, and then went to bed quickly after cooling off.

    "It smells so good!" Yu Yuetong was awakened by a burst of fragrance the next morning.

    The eyes are not opened yet, and the brain is not very bright, but the body automatically gets up from the bed following the fragrance.

    An'an and Kangkang got up earlier than her, probably because they were in a hurry to eat, and they ran away without closing the door, and the scent came in through the open gap.

    "It's the smell of oyster omelette!" Yu Yuetong immediately recognized the umami taste of the small oysters mixed with the smell of fried eggs.

    Not only that, but there is also a super strong garlic flavor.

    "Wow! The breakfast is so good! It turned out to be oyster omelette and grilled oysters!!!"

    The oysters that Yu Yuetong pried off were big and small.

    Mother Yu dug out the small oysters and poured them into the egg liquid, and spread out the cakes to make a delicious oyster omelette.

    The golden egg liquid is sizzling in the oil, and the edges are crispy. The small oysters wrapped in the egg liquid are still tender. Tender, but the delicious juice is gushing out and soaking into the inside of the fried egg , so that every small hole is filled with delicious juice, Yu Yuetong can imagine how smooth and delicious the entrance is just by smelling the fragrance.

    In particular, Yu's mother turned the heat up a bit according to Yu Yuetong's taste preference. The egg liquid and oyster meat were golden, and they were more fragrant and crispy on top of being smooth and tender.

    How delicious can this be? Just look at the two puppies who eat without looking up and completely ignore Yu Yuetong.

    The small oyster omelette, the big oysters are washed and grilled on the iron grid, and the oysters open their mouths before adding a tablespoon of garlic sauce. The oyster shell is a natural container, with fresh and sweet juice and a wonderful fragrance The minced garlic sizzled inside to create a wonderful taste.

    "Hurry up and wash up, it's almost time for lunch, what's the breakfast?"

    Yu Yuetong quickly ran to wash up, and when she came back, she ate two big bowls of rice with oyster omelette and grilled oysters.

    "Wait a minute, do you want to have lunch?" Yu Yuetong looked at the time. It was half past ten. This time was a bit embarrassing. It was too late for breakfast, but it seemed a little early for lunch.

    Yu Yuetong shook her head: "I'll just have some more snacks!"

    Yu's mother rolled her eyes at her: "It's better to eat this than snacks!"

    Yu's mother lifted the lid of the pot, and the pure umami taste hit her face.

    "Wow!"

    Yu Yuetong brought back a lot of barnacles, Yu's mother picked out the big ones to eat at night, and the remaining half of the small ones belonged to Yu Yuetong.

    Cooking barnacles does not require any cooking skills, water, a little cooking wine, a little ginger, barnacles, and then it is gone.

    Barnacles are seafood, which is salty in itself, and does not require MSG. It is more delicious than MSG.

    Fresh barnacles have no fishy smell, cooking wine and ginger slices are just to enrich the taste.

    Yu Yuetong happily found a mobile phone stand, and while watching the video, she ate barnacles like melon seeds.

    Because of cooking, the air conditioner in the restaurant connected to the kitchen was set at 26 degrees, and the cool wind was very comfortable, and the fresh and sweet seafood bloomed on the tip of the tongue. Yu Yuetong was wearing pajamas, and the whole person was comfortable in capital letters.

    "Kangkang, do you want to eat watermelon? If you want to eat it, go and pick a sweet watermelon. Mom will cut it up and share it with you!" "

    An'an, you and Kangkang performed very well today. I will reward you with ice cream. Bring a bag here!"

    Yu Yuetong manipulated the two puppies around, and she didn't have to move at all comfortably, but the two sensible puppies were still enjoying it.

    "Ding dong—— ding dong—— ding dong——" It's

    a pity that the happy time is only for a moment, the doorbell rang more and more anxiously, An An and Kang Kang were eating watermelon on their stomachs, mouths , chest hair and paws are all watermelon juice, Yu Yuetong can only open the door by himself.

    "Help my mother, save my mother, please, my mother has passed out, sister Yuetong, please, please help my mother!"

    Yu Yuetong was greeted by a cry of pleading as soon as she opened the door. confused.

    Yu Yuetong has a good memory and recognized the other party as a resident of 1303.

    "What's the matter? Speak slowly and organize your words. I'm not a doctor. The more anxious you are, the less I know what to do."

    Yu Yuetong is not a saint. Although the other party is very pitiful, she has seen life and death too much, not herself. Relatives, her heart is not fluctuating.

    It's just that due to the unspoken rules of the human society, she didn't directly show indifference that had nothing to do with her, but used a calm tone to calm down the other party.

    The teenager sobbed and tried to relieve the tension and fear, but clearly failed.

    "My mother, my mother fainted, I don't have a car, I, I have to take her to the hospital."

    Yu Yuetong asked, "Is it heatstroke? Do you want to borrow a car?"

    The opponent nodded vigorously.

    A few days ago, Yu Yuetong had just encountered the terrible incident of Grandma Yu fainting from heatstroke, so she could naturally understand his feelings.

    But to be honest, this opening is not easy to open. She helped this time, and then?

    Do you come to her every time for help? Does everyone come to ask her to help? It's not just their family on the 13th floor, but he's the only one here. The situation is self-evident.

    "Sister Yuetong..."

    Yu Yuetong looked at the school uniform on his body, the young man's voice was still clear and crisp, before the voice change period, he was only twelve or thirteen years old.

    Yu Yuetong hesitated for a while before closing the door, and then asked, "Can you drive?" Her words were nonsense, but they gave the other party hope.

    The boy shook his head with red eyes.

    Yu Yuetong asked him to wait outside the door, closed the door and took the car keys, water, medicine and some cash.

    She has a little impression of this family, a single-parent family, the family members are very simple, the mother is a strong woman, and the son is a top student.

    But everything changed last year. The strong woman's company went bankrupt, she owed a lot of debts, her mortgage was not repaid, and she was often harassed by debt collectors. Everything that could be sold at home was sold.

    "Let's go."

    Yu Yuetong said to Yu's mother, and went to carry the other's mother down first.

    As soon as the door was opened, the oncoming heat wave seemed to distort the space.

    "I, our family has no money to pay the electricity bill. My mother just fell down while walking at home..." The little boy or boy who has not experienced the above things, except for the little boy who is also weak in housework, is in the mother's house. After the accident, it was not easy to think of opening all the windows, taking a few basins of cold water and putting them beside my mother before going to someone for help.

    Yu Yuetong first opened the other's eyelids to check, unscrewed the mineral water bottle and poured a bottle of water with Huoxiang Zhengqi pills.

    "Find your mother's ID card and medical insurance card, and then get off immediately. I'll take your mother to the car first." The air conditioner can be turned on in the car, at least it's better than staying here.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

67.9K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
27.9K 282 200
Author: Fengyuan Candy [Space farming + miracle doctor koi + gourmet pet husband imperial examination + group pet healing] In his last life, he went...
1.6K 272 62
Top one supportive ako sa aking kaibigan, simula pag kabata, ako na ang kasa kasama nya at tinutulungan kosyang mas gumaling sa sports na gusto nya. ...
86.8K 1.2K 109
Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: Chapter 109 Chinese name:《天灾求生日常》一餐吃五碗 Na...