Back to natural disaster stoc...

ihatemetabolism

Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain... Еще

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2) -20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 22 (2), 24
Chapter 22 (3) , 27
Chapter 22 (4)
Chapter 22 (5)
Chapter 22 (6)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (1)
Chapter 35 (2)
Chapter 36 (1)
Chapter 36 (2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (2)
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Chapter 44 (1)
Chapter 44 (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (1)
Chapter 49 (2)
Chapter 50 (1)
Chapter 50 (2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57 (1)
Chapter 57 (2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (1)
Chapter 63 (2)
Chapter 64 (1)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (1)
Chapter 70 (1)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (1)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 42 (1)

595 15 4
ihatemetabolism

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 42 (1)

After Xu Jiajia finished speaking, she also felt a little bit like why not eat minced meat.

"Just pretend I didn't say it!" But after doing this, she was not so resistant to making mice into food reserves.

Just like Yu Yuetong said, rat meat is a guarantee. When there is really nothing to eat, it is better than starving to death!

But how to make shelf-stable rat meat has become a big problem.

The diesel in the community is almost running out. Because the water is getting deeper and deeper, the generator has been moved several times. Now the generator has been moved to the 15th floor once and for all. It is safe for the time being, but the amount of diesel is very limited.

Every household has changed from one hour a day before to half an hour a day now.

Because electricity is used in turns, it is not fair to always let a few households use electricity late at night, so the electricity consumption time also takes turns.

Now there is also the issue of rats, and I dare not use gas.

--In the morning, there was a news about "the rat bit the gas pipe, the gas leaked but didn't know it, and there was an explosion when getting up to cook in the morning, seven of the thirteen people died and six were seriously injured". Xu Jiajia was frightened when she saw the news. Not only was the gas used, but it was also "adding fuel to the fire". Fortunately, the gas pipes in her house were not damaged, or else the protagonist of the news would be their family!

"With such a heavy rain, it is difficult to buy salt, alas." Thinking of the bottomed-out rice and the empty oil bottle at home, I felt even worse and depressed.

Her family not only has children and the elderly, but also a nanny. The nanny, Sister Chen, is from another province. She also wants to go back to be with her family, but it is so rainy that she can't go back. The rat disaster saved their family again last night, and Xu Jiajia couldn't say anything to let her find her own way out.

But how to feed the eight people with the food that is almost running out at home has become a big problem.

Rat meat... It seems that it is not impossible!

Xu Jiajia's heart was shaking wildly.

In comparison, Zhou Yixuan accepted it much easier.

The glutinous rice balls would catch mice by themselves to add to their own meals. Zhou Yixuan went from breaking down at the beginning to gradually accepting it. Now she just replaces live mice with mice. To be honest, dried rats are cleaner than untreated live rats.

So just do it, she will deal with the mice when she gets home!

Although there are many news reports that the dried lamb sausages sold in the market are made of rat meat, it is still a bit difficult for people to accept rat meat.

Although Yu Yuetong shared in the group how to dry rat meat without fire and electricity, most people still couldn't accept it.

[Xi Xiaodong, Building 07, 703]: Kind uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, brothers and sisters, if you have any unwanted mice, just give them to me! I'll handle it! Save the child, the child is about to run out of food!

Xi Xiaodong is well-known in the Jiangshan community. He originally only raised a female husky without neutering, and helped a friend take care of a male husky temporarily. He originally thought that his husky would be fine after his period There was no isolation, but I got pregnant unexpectedly! There are only seven huskies in one pregnancy, and the male huskies who were originally "temporarily cared for" also stayed at home because the owner did not pick them up for a long time. Nine huskies were raised in one house. But now the seven cubs have been weaned and their teeth are not good enough. The owners feel sorry for him, so the crocodile cage was not removed, and they were sent directly to Xi Xiaodong's home. However, the cage that once housed the crocodile did not last long. After a week, the cage had been dismantled by them. All Xi Xiaodong can do is to surround his bed with broken cages to protect the last pure land. Seven small huskies plus two big huskies can not only be dismantled, but also eaten! When the rainstorm came, Xi Xiaodong stockpiled a batch of food. Later, when Yucheng was flooded, he bought a box of milk powder and ten packs of dog food at a high price. But more than a month later, the milk powder was gone, and the dog food was gone. When Xi Xiaodong was hiding in the "cage" to eat, nine huskies were biting at the steel pipe.

But there is also a small advantage. When others are suffering from the plague of rats, the rats who dare to run into his house are all real warriors. One will die, one will bite one, and the other will be chased. The snake that the mouse ran to was also bitten to play and died.

In the end, the mice didn't dare to run into the house at all, and the nine huskies stared at the floor drain, which caused the legend of the 703 Devil's Nest to spread in the mouse world.

Xi Xiaodong who has been hiding in the "cage" is the one who accepts rat meat the fastest. This is not a rat, but a Bodhisattva who came down to save him from the fire and water!

The realistic version of "cut meat and feed the dog"!

What? Are mice full of bacteria and viruses unhygienic? Laughing to death, the nine dogs in his family gnaw on the wall and bite the stool legs every day, and the cement and wood are resistant to eating. They don't look like a husky's glass stomach. I'm going to starve to death, how can I manage so much!

After Xi Xiaodong regarded the rat corpse as a treasure, many pet owners in the group hesitated and sent a message saying that if anyone was worried about how to deal with the rat, they would! They pick it up!

"An'an, Kangkang, do you want to eat mice?"

The two puppies looked at Yu Yuetong curiously while sticking out their tongues and biting their tails.

Yu Yuetong took it as if they agreed: "Let's go, let's go hunting!"

In Yu Yuetong's view, this rat plague is a gift from God. The current rats have not mutated, and even if they carry bacteria and viruses, they can still survive. "Weak chickens" killed with hot water. Wait until another year, the virus evolves, and the high temperature of two hundred degrees may not be able to kill it.

In another year, the mutated mice will not be killed by ordinary people with a watermelon knife.

So if you don't grasp the opportunity this time, is it possible that you have to wait until next year and year after year to look at inedible meat with an empty stomach and regret it?

There were no mice in Yu Yuetong's house, but now there is a rat plague everywhere, and rats can be seen swaggering in the aisles, so Yu Yuetong simply took two puppies and a bowl of fragrant peanut oil to go out to catch mice.

"An'an, go and drive the mice over here, Kangkang, don't keep your mouth shut, all the mice that run into this circle will be killed, you know?"

An'an and Kangkang have never bitten anyone, but it doesn't mean that Yu Yuetong has not been trained. In her previous life, she specially trained An An not to be aggressive when she was a puppy. The puppy wants to integrate into the society. Yu Yuetong taught her not to use force when her teeth touch human skin since she was not weaned.

But this also led to the coming of the end of the world, and An An's mentality could not be changed. At most, she only called a warning to strangers, and did not dare to bite her. It took Yu Yuetong a long time to straighten her up.

So in this life, Yu Yuetong has trained the two puppies to bite from the beginning.

For the people in my family-especially Yu Yuetong, Yu's father, Yu's mother, and the four elderly people, they can't bite, they can use force when their teeth touch the skin, and they have to be soft-mouthed puppies.

But when dealing with outsiders, as long as you give a password, you have to bite to death!

An'an and Kangkang obviously regarded hunting as a game, and they were very excited when facing the mice that would run around, wagging their big tails non-stop.

"Boom!"

Hearing that Yu Yuetong asked her to herd mice, An An immediately flew out like a shooting star, but An An, who had just awakened her supernatural ability, obviously hadn't mastered the skills well, so she hit the wall without paying attention, and her head was hit. Buzzing, but the puppy's resilience is not covered, shook his head and started chasing the mouse again.

Yu Yuetong put down the bowl full of peanut oil, drew a small circle, then drew a big circle, and said to Kang Kang: "The oil in the bowl is for you to fry meatballs, if you eat them, there will be no fried rice balls to eat. Have you seen this circle? If the little mouse runs into this small circle, your meatballs will be lost. But if you want to deal with the mice in this big circle, I will make croquettes for you at night.

" Can resist, Yu Yuetong can't, and the puppy can't!

But dogs can't eat too much oil, otherwise they will easily get pancreatitis. Yu Yuetong usually doesn't fry things very much, so for An An and Kang Kang, croquettes are the most advanced delicacy.

After listening to the bowl of oil, there will be delicious croquettes to eat. Kangkang is like a berserker who has been buffed with multiple buffs, with sharp canine teeth one after another, and his eyes are as cold as a killing machine. It didn't take long for the rat corpses to pile up into hills.

Yu Yuetong brought two sacks and a washbasin. The head of the killed mouse was cut off, bled first, and then thrown into the sack.

The size of the mouse is not as big as that of a pig, but it still puts a large basin full of blood. Yu Yuetong added some salt to it to make the blood coagulate.

When I got back, I cut the coagulated rat blood into strips and put them in the dryer to make snacks as rewards.

She also thought about the rat meat. Cook the meat first, then remove the bone, tear it into shreds and dry it in the dryer. To An An and Kang Kang, it is no worse than dried chicken breast.

Rinse the bones with water to remove the fat, dry them and throw them into a grinder. Bone meal is very useful as a fertilizer!

The internal organs are used to raise fish. The black fish, carp, and crucian carp raised at home are all carnivorous or omnivorous. Such a small amount of internal organs will be consumed in a few days.

Rat skin is not wasted, it is too troublesome to tan by yourself, let it dry for a few days, if the government recycles it, it will be sold to the government, if the government does not act, then find a factory to tan a batch of mouse skin after the water recedes .

The flood not only made the grain grains unharvested, but also the cotton in the fields.

This winter is much colder than previous years, these mouse skins are rare warm fabrics!

"Woo..." There are too many mice killed by Kangkang, and the smell of blood is too strong. No mouse dares to haunt here anymore. An An ran farther and farther, but fewer and fewer mice could come. The puppy who can be praised has nothing to gain, and looks disappointed and wronged.

On the other hand, Kangkang was so happy that he was lying in front of the peanut oil and wagging his tail, almost drooling. He doesn't like to drink oil, but he knows that this bowl of oil is linked to his croquettes, and if one drop doesn't kill the mouse, it means he can eat a lot of croquettes!

"Good boy, An An has done a great job! Mom went back to stew pork ribs for An An's croquettes, okay?"

Yu Yuetong rubbed An An's dog's head, and Kangkang squeezed his head out of Yu Yuetong's arm, not to be outdone, to show his presence.

"Kangkang is also great! Mom knew that Kangkang was a good boy, and he kept the peanut oil well under the disturbance of so many rats. Kangkang is really amazing!" Yu Yuetong wiped his blood with a wet towel mouth, and reddish chest and paws.

The two puppies rubbed against Yu Yuetong's body happily.

Yu Yuetong didn't bring a cart, so An'an and Kangkang each had a bag of meat to eat, while she carried a basin, one person and two dogs, and returned home with a full load.

When Mother Yu came back with her aunt, mother and son, Yu Yuetong and four old people were cleaning up the rats.

Mother Yu, who was still angry, was taken aback by the bloody dining table: "Mice have entered our house?!"

Grandma Yu was proud: "An'an and Kangkang caught them!"

Grandma Yu and Grandpa Yu were also caught. Keeping in the dark, seeing the youngest daughter and two granddaughters, she thought they were here as guests, so she quickly waved to the two granddaughters: "Shiwen, Shiyu, don't come here if it's bloody! An'an, An'an, hurry up! Take your aunt to watch TV!"

An An heard herself being called, and ran over without putting down the football in her mouth.

Kangkang also wanted the ball, and he followed her very eagerly towards the football.

In the state where there is no attack command, the two puppies are very friendly to humans, and they rolled to the two sisters and rubbed them enthusiastically.

The two sisters Guan Shiwen and Guan Shiyu originally only had red eyes, but when they were rubbed by the two fluffy puppies, they couldn't help but burst into tears, like a broken faucet.

"What's the matter?!" Grandma Yu felt very distressed. The two sisters were not welcomed by grandparents, and Grandma Yu took care of Aunt Yu's confinement.

Grandma Yu and Grandpa Yu felt sorry for their youngest daughter, and even said to help take care of the child.

But Uncle Yu wanted to save face, and was afraid that people would gossip, so he didn't let the children talk to grandparents. He didn't take care of children, and felt that this was not something a man should do. But Aunt Yu had to work, otherwise the whole family would starve to death.

The grandparents of the two sisters thought they were not sons and did not raise them. Grandma Yu looked at her daughter and granddaughter so pitifully, she would go over to them from time to time and say, "I miss my granddaughter so much," which brought the two children up. Seeing the two children crying, Mother Yu burst into anger: "Dad, Mom, let me tell you, the family with the surname Guan is too inhumane! Divorce! This time, I want my little sister to get divorced no matter what!" Uncle Yu and Father Yu were carrying their luggage in the back, and came in a step slower. When they heard Mother Yu's words, the two men were stunned. But the one who was most shocked should be Yu Yuetong. Aunt Yu is not so miserable now, Yu Yuetong used to hear Mother Yu scolding Uncle Yu a lot at home, and Yu Yuetong's attitude was the same every time. "Mom, my aunt and cousin are so pitiful, let her get a divorce." But every time Yu Yuetong said the word "divorce", Mother Yu's attitude changed, and she faltered and wanted to be vague, but she couldn't be fooled anymore. Just end the topic forcibly with "Oh, what do you know, a child, you still need a man in the family. For a man, just teach him slowly." But Yu Yuetong said that all the sufferings of my aunt and cousin came from my uncle. As long as he can go out and work hard, as long as he can let go of machismo and become a househusband, as long as he can die early and let his cousin be a child of a single-parent family, life for the mother and daughter will not be so miserable! But every time Yu Yuetong said that before, Mother Yu would always say that she was rude and that she couldn't say that about elders. Yu Yuetong wished she could roll her eyes to the sky. So this time when Yu's mother said that, Yu Yuetong was really a little bit surprised. "Yue Yue, why are you looking at me like that?" Mama Yu was not stupid, she knew she couldn't say what Yu Yuetong said.

Yu Yuetong said: "I think my mother's suggestion is very good! Auntie, my uncle has treated Shiwen Shiyu like that. You can bear it, but you have to think about your cousin." Yu's father was afraid that she would complain if she got involved, so he quickly stopped

: "What are you talking nonsense about?"

Guan Shiwen said suddenly: "Mom, I don't care if you divorce that man or not, Shiyu and I will not go back. From now on, we will pick up trash and beg for food." , Shiyu and I can support ourselves! If you really die outside, you will treat us as if you never gave birth to us, anyway, I will never see that family again!" Uncle Yu was anxious: "

Shiwen Shiyu, what are you talking about! You, Mom, are so sad to hear that!"

Uncle Yu's original intention was not to make his sister sad, but Guan Shiyu suddenly broke out: "She loves to go back and treat her like a cow or a horse. She goes back! My sister and I don't want to be slaves to others, tell me how much you have spent on me and my sister,

and I will pay you back with interest in the future!" Only sister is qualified to be a human being? Yes! I'll pay it back! I'll sell your blood and kidneys and give it back to you, okay?"

Uncle Yu was dumbfounded by the yelling, but out of the parent's authority, his first reaction was to use a bigger A more fierce voice roared back.

"You--"

Yu Yuetong threw Uncle Yu away like chickens, facing a pile of dead rat corpses, Uncle Yu couldn't say anything.

Yu Yuetong stuffed An An and Kang Kang into the arms of the two sisters respectively: "The puppy has good ears, look, are you frightened?"

Guan Shiyu lowered her head to meet the little chubby dog's big round eyes, With his neck down, he licked her teary cheek with his tongue, and his little tail wagged happily, hitting her leg one after another.

"Cousin-" Guan Shiyu couldn't hold back anymore, hugged Kangkang and began to cry.

Yu Yuetong looked at this slender little girl who was still wearing a junior high school uniform, and hugged her distressedly: "It's okay, it's okay, we won't go back in the future, my cousin is rich, and my cousin will support you."

Yu Yuetong took the two crying girls back to her room first, and asked the puppy to accompany them to calm down.

As for Yu Yuetong, it was natural to hear how Aunt Yu planned to deal with this matter.

In Yu Yuetong's impression, Aunt Yu has always been a very cowardly person. But listening to Grandma Yu and Aunt Yu's cries, they slowly pieced together the past.

Guan Shiwen is a bit older, but she is only a fifteen-year-old girl, and Guan Shiyu is younger, but also fifteen. The birthdays of the two sisters are not even a year old. My sister's birthday is in January, and my sister's birthday is in December. Yucheng used to use the lunar calendar to calculate age. Outsiders said that Guan Shiwen was sixteen, but according to the age on the ID card, the two sisters were born in the same year. After Guan Shiwen was born, just after confinement, Aunt Yu was forced to conceive another child. After Guan Shiyu was born, her uncle's family wanted to force her to have another child, but the successive pregnancies hurt Aunt Yu's body. , There is no possibility of pregnancy in the future. The grandparents of the two sisters felt that Aunt Yu had cut off their son's incense, and had never been kind to Aunt Yu, and it was even worse for the two oil bottles. Uncle Yu also felt that he was being laughed at by others, and he would take out his anger on the two children when he came back from the outside. He didn't put in a lot of effort, but just hit them with a thin bamboo stick. The bamboo stick was so thin that it didn't bleed. , but it will leave a series of red marks, which will swell up after a while, which is painful and grinding. Aunt Yu was still angry when she was young, and she said she wanted a divorce, but every time she said divorce, she would be beaten. Her husband beat her, and her parents-in-law beat her too. She was said to be a troublemaker, all kinds of insults reduced her to the mud, and she was said everywhere that she had a bad temper and was not filial and prodigal. Aunt Yu didn't want to worry her natal family and endured it until she couldn't bear it anymore, so she returned to her natal family with her injuries and her two daughters. Only then did Grandpa Yu know what kind of life the youngest daughter lived in her husband's house. What impressed Yu Yuetong deeply was that Grandpa Yu took his son and son-in-law to the housekeeper to ask for an explanation. Uncle Yu simply said divorce, but Aunt Yu could not let Aunt Yu take her daughter away.

The matter went to the court, and Uncle Yu became a good father who "loves his daughter eagerly". After mediation, one of the two daughters was given to the mother and the other to the father. Aunt Yu panicked immediately, she wanted to escape from this devil's den, but she had to leave with her two daughters. When she heard that at least one child had to be left for the father, she was so frightened that she immediately wanted to withdraw the lawsuit.

Uncle Yu was determined to leave, and she wanted her cruel mother to never see her daughter again. Aunt Yu had no choice but to cry and beg him not to divorce.

Since then, Uncle Yu has also "reduced" a lot and stopped beating his wife and children, but his original work attitude has completely changed to "it is impossible to work part-time, open an online store at home." It's just work", but for more than ten years, he has paid thousands of dollars in management fees every year, and I haven't seen him send express delivery a few times.

Aunt Yu has been patient for the sake of her two daughters, so she just spends money to buy a clean.

But bear with it, and slowly it was really domesticated into an obedient and easy-to-use tool.

"What can I do? Shiwen has just entered high school, and Shiyu is in the third year of junior high school this year, and is about to take the high school entrance exam. If I get divorced now, wouldn't I be joking about the future of the two of them? You don't know that family, they will definitely Revenge!"

Aunt Yu was so frightened that she couldn't help herself, she took Yu Yuetong's hand and kept saying, "Yueyue, help Auntie persuade them, just be patient, just be patient. Wait until they all get admitted to universities in other places , I'll take them away, okay? I just have to endure it for a few more years!" Yu Yuetong has always been calm since she was reborn, even if she was entangled by her uncles and aunts, she always tried to fool her, and everyone maintained a superficial Harmony, as long as you can get by! People don't offend me, I don't offend others. But Uncle Yu really made Yu Yuetong a little bit angry. She even almost blurted out "no divorce, just widowed". Yu Yuetong held back, killing people is still illegal at present, even if she really wants to take action, she can't say such things at this time.

"Auntie, bringing poems and poetry rain is the biggest harm to them. Look at them crying like this today. Go back and stay with them. Do they look like they can calm down and study?" Aunt Yu has no idea

and Judging clearly, as soon as Yu Yuetong said it, she felt that Yu Yuetong was right.

"Then, what should I do..."

"Auntie, I think this rain is the best opportunity. They don't have a boat, so they can't come here. You and Shiwen Shiyu live here, and they can come here if they want No. When the water recedes and the security guards in the community are on duty, if they dare to come over, we will throw them all out!"

Aunt Yu has lived at her uncle's house for so long, and she has had enough of living under the fence. , but she can't-

"If you and your cousin feel uncomfortable staying in my house, let's rent a house! Several houses in our building were bought by speculators, and now the prices are so expensive, several houses are rented out Well. The price is high, but your salary and your cousin's scholarship are all taken away by them? It's still a good deal to rent a house!" Although Guan Shiwen and

Guan Shiyu are young, they are The grade with the strongest self-esteem, although Yu Yuetong said that raising them gave them a lot of comfort, but they don't want or want to live in other people's homes.

"My sister, my mother and I can support not only ourselves, but also that man. Now that there is one less burden, we can live on no matter what! If my mother still wants to go back, then I will commit suicide!" Guan

Shi Although Yu's words sounded extreme to adults, Yu Yuetong only felt sorry for her.

Uncle Yu somewhat disapproved of Yu Yuetong's proposal, but he couldn't think of a better way at the moment, so he could only agree with her proposal first.

"That's fine, I'll contact you right away."

Aunt Yu, mother and daughter still have some money in their hands, but not much.

Three people plus one plus can't make up 10,000.

Yu Yuetong lent 30,000 yuan to the two sisters, and the two little girls wrote Yu Yuetong an IOU seriously.

Guan Shiyu looked at her seriously: "Cousin, my sister and I will definitely pay it back to you in the future!"

Yu Yuetong rubbed her head: "Okay, then I will charge the same interest as the bank, 3.2%. "

Guan Shiwen also wrote the interest on the IOU stroke by stroke.

Father Yu only found out about the IOU later, and blamed Yu Yuetong for making things complicated.

"They are all relatives. Shiwen and Shiyu still call you cousin! What kind of IOU are you writing? The money is not much if it is just a red envelope!" Although Yu's father is a helper devil, he

has a little bit of goodness, and Yu's mother He cared as much about his natal family as he did his younger siblings.

Yu's mother unexpectedly supported Yu Yuetong: "Yueyue is very good like this. Relatives belong to relatives, and money belongs to money. We can make red envelopes, but borrowing money is another matter." Yu Yuetong compared to Yu's mother

. Giving a thumbs up, in just a few months, Yu Yuetong was a little surprised at the growth rate of Yu's mother.

On the other hand, Yu's father, although he has grown up, is a poor student compared to Yu's mother!

"Bad student dad, please work hard!"

Yu's father stared: "Why am I a poor student?"

Yu Yuetong asked around, and finally found a suitable room on the tenth floor.

The owner of 1002 is abroad, so he can't live in this house, but Yucheng is flooded, so his relatives want to borrow it. He was afraid that it would end up being the other party's house, so he was in a stalemate when he saw Yu Yuetong asking about renting information in the owner group, and immediately approached Yu Yuetong.

Yu Yuetong repeatedly confirmed that his relatives were very, very, very distant relatives, and after not daring to come and snatch them would not cause extra trouble to the mother and daughter, she prepared to take her two cousins ​​to see the house.

Although it was said to be looking at the house, Guan Shiwen and Guan Shiyu immediately took the broom, mop and rag, and it seemed that they were going to clean up the house.

Yu Yuetong took a spare key from the property owner, and when she opened the door, she almost got a mouse on her face.

1002 is unoccupied, and the house is a disaster scene.

Yu Yuetong recorded a video for the homeowner. From the time when the door was opened and the mouse slammed into the phone camera to the mess that filled the house, the homeowner almost fainted.

"Yu, Ms. Yu, do you want to buy a house? I paid a down payment of 700,000 yuan for this house, and I have paid the loan for three years. How about I transfer 500,000 yuan to you?" Yu Yuetong directly refused, but with

him After cutting the rent for a while, the deal was finally settled at 5,000 a month. Yu Yuetong paid the rent for one year at a time.

When Yu Yuetong paid the money, the sisters were too nervous to breathe, but when Yu Yuetong said, "Go back and write me an IOU", they breathed a sigh of relief.

Although 1002 is miserable by rats, but the area is so large, as long as all the rats are caught, the water pipes are blocked with cement, and the room is disinfected inside and out, people can live in it.

"An'an, Kangkang, work!" Yu Yuetong asked the two sisters to take the sack and basin, and taught them how to cut off the mouse's head neatly and let the blood out.

Although the two little girls are young, they have also done the work of killing fish and chickens, and they showed their calmness in the face of danger.

"That's all right, I'll leave it to you guys here."

Yu Yuetong went down to dispose of poisonous water, masks and water, and told Aunt Yu the news by the way.

"What?! You gave the rent to me right now?! Haven't we discussed it yet?!

" They appear transfer records and contracts in PDF format.

The elders know that things can't be changed, and they can only admit it when they get angry.

Mother Yu said good things for her daughter: "60,000 a year, this price is really not expensive!"

It is not expensive, but Aunt Yu still can't help worrying. Her monthly salary plus extra work money is only 8,000 in total. Now that the rain is falling like this, she has no source of income for a long time, what will she do in the future!

"I'll think about it later. You see, now, a catty of vegetables costs one hundred and twenty-one catties. Five thousand a month, that's 42 catties of vegetables. It's no big deal!" Yu Yuetong said very easily,

even Uncle Yu was amused by her: "How can it be so easy!" "There

must be a way for the car to reach the mountain, let's talk about the future. No matter how bad it is, it can't be worse than before!"

said Uncle Yu If there is no rebuttal, all the worries and anxieties are finally reduced to one sentence: "It will be fine, life will be fine."

After the two little girls came down with two big sacks of mice, the family put on masks and rushed to the hospital. I hurried upstairs to do the cleaning work.

Yu Yuetong didn't go up, she cooked at home.

"Wow! What smells so good!" When Mama Yu and the others came out after cleaning up the room, they were overwhelmed by the scent as soon as they opened the door.

Guan Shiwen, mother and daughter had a difficult life before, but it was not bad.

However, I haven't had a good meal when I went to someone else's home to live under the fence. I smelled the aroma, and I wanted to be reserved, at least not to behave so uneducated, but my body was out of control, and my stomach made almost deafening movements. The saliva flooded unconsciously, and he could only swallow it so as not to lose more face.

"Eat fast, eat fast, I'm going to starve to death!" Mama Yu quickly closed the door, blocking the aroma in the hallway.

The Yu family has installed a fresh air system. The outside air has to go through at least three filter systems when it comes in, and at least five filter systems for the inside air to go out.

Therefore, the aroma of cooking at home is basically not uploaded to the outside.

Uncle Yu has stocked up a lot of things at home, but the fresh food is only vegetables. I forget when was the last time I ate frozen meat. The smell of braised pork will make every cell in my body go crazy clamoring to eat.

There are four dishes on the table, the most time-consuming is braised pork, followed by stewed pork ribs with lotus root, there are two bowls of vegetarian dishes, Qinghao tofu soup and tomato scrambled eggs.

The braised pork cut into mahjong pieces is bright red in color and shiny. Pig skin, fat meat and lean meat have different colors, and the overlapping of deep and light colors is breathtaking.

--Papa Yu held his breath and picked up a large piece with chopsticks. The friction force of wooden chopsticks is much greater than that of plastic chopsticks. pick up. The shallowest fat meat was almost cooked, and the fat meat that was tenderer than lactone tofu seemed to flow away with a light squeeze. Father Yu quickly threw it into his mouth as fast as he could. "Siha--" The braised pork just out of the pot is still very hot, but even so, Father Yu is reluctant to spit it out, and his tongue can feel it shaking tremblingly in the mouth, exuding The fatal temptation of "eat me quickly". Yu's father was not strong enough, so he took a bite. First, it was the lean meat that was overflowing with fragrance. He stubbornly fought against his teeth with the little strength left, but after only holding on for a second, he collapsed into a mess. The fragile fat meat touched After reaching the teeth, it immediately surrendered and turned into oil that was more fragrant than water but not greasy at all. The fried pigskin still had a hint of toughness, but not much, and it opened after a sip. But it is this soft texture with a hint of Q bomb that enriches the layers of the braised pork. Want to have another bite! Yu's mother knocked off his hand that wanted to continue: "Wash your hands first! Eat something that doesn't look good!" The adults were still more reserved, but An An and Kang Kang couldn't help it, wagging their tails and drool over the dishes on the table, and uttered "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" a coquettish voice. Grandma Yu picked up two pieces of ribs and gave them to them in the palm of her hand. The puppy was instantly satisfied, and ran away bouncing away with the ribs in its mouth. "An'an, Kangkang, it's time to eat!" Yu Yuetong yelled holding their rice bowl, and the two puppies quickly hid the ribs and rushed over as fast as they could. Their dinner was lotus root pork rib soup, and Yu Yuetong didn't let them eat cooked bones, but today's pork ribs were so soft that the bones were so soft that they didn't remove the bones. With bones, naturally there is no need to add eggshell powder to supplement calcium. ?

The pork ribs attached to the bones are the most fragrant and delicious. There is a layer of chewy meat like tendons. The ribs that have been stewed for a long time seem to melt all the aroma into the soup. The clear ribs soup is actually very mellow. .

The lotus root is noodle lotus root. The glutinous lotus root absorbs the aroma of the meat. It tastes like eating a large piece of meat, and it has a little more fragrance than meat.

An'an and Kangkang's rice was served before adding salt and monosodium glutamate. Although no seasoning was added, the natural taste of the food was enough for two puppies to eat without looking up.

After washing her hands, Mama Yu greeted everyone to sit down. She first served a bowl of their favorite Artemisia annua tofu soup for the sisters: "Try this, Artemisia annua is grown at home, it is very fresh!

" The technical content of tofu soup is not high, but the unique taste of Artemisia annua is very attractive. The tofu has been rolled in boiling water for a long time, until it is full of air bubbles and then thrown in Artemisia annua. The unique aroma is instantly inhaled by the tofu. , light but with a hint of sweetness, one bite, warming from the stomach to the limbs. This is the good taste of fresh vegetables.

The two sisters didn't know how long it was since they had eaten fresh vegetables. As soon as the fresh and tender Artemisia annua was imported, their eyes turned red.

Mother Yu hurriedly poured the scrambled tomatoes on the rice for them: "Try this again. This tomato is a seed brought back by your cousin from abroad. It's called 'sweet aperitif'. It's a strange name, but it's sweet and delicious." It's delicious!"

The crystal-clear and plump rice, which looks like a work of art, is topped with red soup, among other things, it's a visual feast.

The specially planted small tomatoes do not need to add sugar to feel the sweetness. The slight sourness opens up the taste buds, and when the thick soup is dipped in the fragrant eggs, they scramble to rush into it. The tender eggs have two A miraculous delicacy.

Artemisia tofu soup and tomato scrambled eggs are the two sisters' favorite dishes, not only because they are delicious, but also because they are cheap.

I grow Artemisia annua by myself, and I can eat a meal with tofu for two yuan.

Tomatoes are grown at home, eggs cost one yuan, and two yuan can solve another meal.

Their so-called father loves to eat live crabs, and he would scold them if he didn't see crabs weighing five to sixty-one catties on the dining table.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

40.4K 595 47
A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series of extreme weather appeared, human civili...
11.8K 158 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...
34.5K 442 87
Jiang Zhaoli, who has been a biological dog for half her life, has traveled through the mountains and valleys. The rain from the hole covered her fac...
my dark souls red

Короткий рассказ

94.2K 315 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...