Back to natural disaster stoc...

Od ihatemetabolism

Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain... Více

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2) -20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 22 (2), 24
Chapter 22 (3) , 27
Chapter 22 (4)
Chapter 22 (5)
Chapter 22 (6)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (1)
Chapter 35 (2)
Chapter 36 (1)
Chapter 36 (2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (1)
Chapter 42 (2)
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Chapter 44 (1)
Chapter 44 (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (1)
Chapter 49 (2)
Chapter 50 (1)
Chapter 50 (2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57 (1)
Chapter 57 (2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (1)
Chapter 63 (2)
Chapter 64 (1)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (1)
Chapter 70 (1)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (1)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 32

1K 21 2
Od ihatemetabolism

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 32

The moment the red water boiled and the steaming steam came out of the pot, the atmosphere of the whole room became different.

The bottom of the cauldron is filled with red tomato and beef bones. The beef bones with beef tendons have been stewed in the pressure cooker for three hours. blended into the soup.

Tomatoes are stir-fried in the pot to increase the aroma, and then poured into the beef bone soup, which adds a sour and sweet layer to the beef bone soup.

This kind of soup base is richer than pure beef bone soup, and more mellow than pure tomato soup. The combination of the two can be used for several bowls just by mixing the soup.

Yu Yuetong's family has a typical southern coastal taste. They don't like spicy food and love fresh food.

But eating butter hot pot is really delicious!

So when Yu Yuetong bought the Yuanyang pot, he decisively passed the most common Tai Chi Yuanyang pot on the market, and bought the shape of a large circle and a small circle.

The environment in the last days is harsh, and extremely cold weather is not uncommon. In such an environment, spicy food is the most common way to dispel the cold.

So slowly, Yu Yuetong also learned to eat heavy spicy food and abnormal spicy food.

Yu's mother is not very good at making butter soup, mainly because her family does not know how to eat spicy food, so she has very few opportunities to make it. Naturally, it cannot be said to be good or bad.

So the bottom of the butter pot is ready-made.

She ate a very delicious hot pot in Qingshi, so she used her money to ask the boss to fry several large pots of bottoms, three pots of spicy, spicy, rattan pepper, and a total of five hundred catties. After cooling, put it in the space, take it out and add water to boil for a few times, and you will have a spicy butter pot that is so fragrant that it makes people drool!

"What's the matter? Why is it so cold in the room? Is the air conditioner broken?" As soon as Father Yu came back, he was shivering from the cold in his short-sleeved clothes, which was wet.

The 16 degrees of the air conditioner is much colder than the natural temperature of 16 degrees outside.

Not to mention that Papa Yu was wearing wet clothes.

"Yueyue said to eat hot pot, but I said what kind of hot pot should I eat in such a hot day, and she turned on the air conditioner to 16 degrees." Yu's mother was busy in the kitchen, but she didn't feel cold.

Yu Yuetong, who was kicked out of being in the kitchen for getting in the way, was fiddling with the juicer on the dining table, and urged: "Dad, go take a shower, and eat right away!" But

Yu's father didn't leave immediately, he bought it back first. put the crab in the kitchen, and then stared

at the cup in Yu Yuetong's hand for a long time: "What are you?" Zhi Ganlu! Dad, drink and watch!"

Yu's father couldn't figure out how these young people named them, but they looked really pretty.

He was a bit reluctant to drink it, and after looking at it a few more times, he said, "I'll go take a bath first."

Yu's mother divided the crabs that Yu's father bought. , then cut another one into the hot pot, and as for the other one--

"Yueyue, send some crabs to your grandma."

Mother Yu took out three, and carried the remaining one box of crabs at least twenty catties to the seafood room Go, it's a pity to freeze the live crabs directly. Anyway, the fish tank at home can raise crabs, so put them in it first.

Many living habits of Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu are different from that of Mother Yu. In order to reduce conflicts, the three members of Yu Yuetong's family live upstairs, and Grandma Yu and Grandpa Yu live downstairs. They usually do not interfere with each other when there is nothing to do. Mama Yu called Yu Yuetong, and Yu Yuetong shouted again at the top of her voice: "Kangkang, come here soon, Kangkang, I have work to help mom do!" Usually there is one more step in the middle, usually Mama Yu calls Papa Yu, Papa Yu calls Yu Yuetong, Yu Yuetong called An An or Kang Kang again. But isn't Father Yu going to the bathroom to take a shower now? Yu Yuetong put the crabs in a plastic bag and put them in a bucket. The double insurance prevents the crabs from escaping from prison, so Kangkang bit the handle of the bucket: "Go, send the crabs to your wife." They are taller than their grandparents, Both men and women are called Mrs. or Ah Tai.

Kangkang glanced into the bubbling pot for several times, and Yu Yuetong promised him: "Don't worry! The bones will be yours by then!"

Kangkang immediately went happily on his short legs to be a courier puppy .

An An anxiously walked around Yu Yuetong several times, so Yu Yuetong said to An An before Yu's father called for the clothes: "Go and deliver the clothes to grandpa, and I will give you all the bones in the pressure cooker when I come back.

" I was so happy, I jumped up and down to be a delivery dog.

Mother Yu hurt her: "What's the use of raising you?! Both An An and Kang Kang are more diligent than you!" Yu Yuetong plausibly said

: "I am training An An and Kang Kang's obedience. This is training!"

Roll eyes.

Although it was just a hot pot for three people, Mama Yu prepared it very well.

Flammulina velutipes, baby cabbage, big fungus, thousand sheets, kelp seedlings, yam, Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, radish, bean sprouts, crispy lotus root, small crispy meat, beef slices, fat beef, tripe, thousand-layer tripe, yellow throat, breast meat, lamb slices, Shrimp slippery, cuttlefish, crab, fish slices, bells, all kinds of hot pot meatballs...

There is a big table full.

The dining table in Yu Yuetong's house is oversized. There are a lot of things grown at home, and there are many things to deal with every day. If they are all crowded in the kitchen, it will be too crowded, so the dining table also doubles as a "workbench". Jin strawberries are sliced, diced, and dried here.

"Hey! There are so many, how can I finish it?!" Father Yu was stunned by the scene in front of him as soon as he came out.

"Where is this?" Yu's mother said and brought over a dozen kinds of small ingredients, "Since you want to eat hot pot, then have a good meal!" Yu Yuetong took the initiative to bring

Yu's father two bottles Beer, Yu's father would always be ridiculed by her when he drank, but today was really the first time in history.

Something is wrong.

All three of them noticed something was wrong with each other.

But for some reason, neither of them brought this matter to the surface.

The air conditioner was turned on in the house, and the steaming hot pot continued to emit white mist.

Yu Yuetong loves to eat shrimp slippery, and after pouring half a bowl of shrimp slippery, put in Flammulina velutipes baby vegetables and kelp seedlings that Yu's mother likes to eat.

Then, Yu Yuetong put beef tripe into the small butter pot. This is a good food that can be eaten in a few seconds. Before the other food is cooked, Yu Yuetong, who has achieved the freedom of two catties of tripe, can't be happier! The beef tripe that has been blanched for a few seconds must be scooped up quickly and put into an oil dish full of sesame peanut butter and fried soybeans and rolled in a circle. The middle of the tripe like a cloth bag is filled with crispy soybeans. In the mouth, the crispy and spicy tripe is mixed with the crispy soybeans, and the aroma of happiness rushes straight to the forehead. "Mom, would you like to try the butter pot? It smells so good!" Mama Yu filled a bowl of tomato soup base before the dishes were put into the pot. The thick tomato soup has a light taste, but it is very delicious. There is also a lot of beef and tendon. After drinking this bowl of soup, the dishes are cooked. "It's too spicy, I can't eat it. I already feel that it's very spicy after smelling it." Yu's mother quickly shook her head and refused. "Dad, would you like to have a bite?" Yu's father is the most spicy food in the family, but it is only limited to adding two dried chilies to the fried meat, and it will not work if there is more. "It's enough for me to have this bowl!" He hastily pointed at the raw salt in front of him and refused repeatedly. The crab that Father Yu bought today is very good. This is a big wild crab that he drove to the beach in the rain to buy. A crab is nearly two catties, and it is alive and well! In Yu's father's eyes, only salted crabs can best preserve the essence of such crabs. The crab in front of him was so plump that it was almost bursting, the crab paste was oily, and it was extremely fat. Father Yu loves it very much, but Yu Yuetong can't eat it at all. Such fresh crabs taste like salty jelly, but if you just pursue this kind of taste, wouldn't it be better to eat jelly directly?

In Yu Yuetong's opinion, the best way to eat this kind of crab is scrambled eggs! It is also delicious in hot pot, in short, raw pickling is a waste!

"Children don't know how to enjoy!" In Yu's father's opinion, it is a waste for Yu Yuetong to put such a good crab into the spicy butter pot.

In the past, the father and daughter would always have to battle, but today the atmosphere is surprisingly harmonious.

"Yeah~"

An'an and Kangkang's dinner at night is pancakes. The pancakes are made of chicken breast and pork as the main ingredients, and then broccoli and carrots are added to the balanced meat pancakes. Although the pork is tenderloin, the fat of pork Quite a lot, there is no need for extra oil in a non-stick pan. The thick pancakes naturally have gravy and part of the fat to fry it sizzling.

Even An An, who doesn't like to eat vegetables, loves this way, but today's hot pot is so fragrant, An An and Kang Kang, who finished the dog rice in the bowl in two or three bites, pawed the softest-hearted Mama Yu's legs , the avatar can only hum and chirp. "Want to eat it?" Mother Yu rubbed their heads, "Didn't you already eat it just now?" After the bottom of the pot was boiled, the big bones took up space. , Mother Yu divided the bottom of the hot pot and the beef bones in the pressure cooker. "Mom, don't spoil them both." Although she said so, she was also the one who brought them the cooked quail eggs. The family was cooking hot pot while talking, and they ate a hot pot meal from six o'clock to ten o'clock, and Yu's father said, "How could it be possible to finish it?" A large table of dishes was eaten clean and there was nothing left. "Huifang, where are the digestive tablets at home?" Yu's mother is like a thousand degrees: "It's in the leftmost drawer on the second floor of the cabinet. Just now I told you to drink less and keep drinking. It's uncomfortable now." Deserve it!" Yu's father has always boasted that he has two stomachs, one for vegetables and one for wine without interfering with each other: "It's not me. Didn't I see that Yueyue ate so much just now? She must be uncomfortable at night, let her eat in advance When you eat it, you will suffer less."

Yu's mother has a filter for Yu Yuetong. She thinks that her daughter doesn't eat too much, but she is careful. She basically cooks the meals at home. The daily meals are not enough. She will cook more next time. Until now Dun is already cooking two catties of rice! Not to mention vegetables and meat.

"What kind of eyes do you have! Yueyue works so hard every day, it's normal to eat more!" Yu's mother purposely said very vaguely, hoping that Yu's father could use the tacit understanding of living together for more than 20 years to "understand".

However, Yu's father was destined to disappoint Yu's mother. He couldn't understand Yu's hint at all: "What?" Yu's mother

rolled her eyes and didn't plan to talk to him.

"If you have nothing to do, go and ask if there is anyone who wants a factory. If you can rent it out as soon as possible, you can transfer it as soon as possible." Although she didn't say it, she was also worried in her heart. She was reluctant to let the child go hungry, but under the actual conditions, a room full of things could not relieve her anxiety.

Buy more, buy more, if only there was more money!

Yu's father sighed: "Oh, I know."

Yu Yuetong heard the conversation between Yu's father and Yu's mother in the kitchen, and instead of stepping forward to explain and interrupt, she turned and left silently.

She really couldn't control the appetite.

After plants and animals mutate, the more ferocious the mutant, the more unpalatable it is.

Literally "unpalatable".

Take the fifth-level mutant pig as an example, there is no way to leave a trace on its body. The real pig never looks back at the explosion. Even if such a pig is killed, the meat cannot be chewed, unless it is the body. In terms of strengthening, the supernatural powers have enhanced the strengthening of teeth to be stronger than the stiffness of pork.

To put it simply, it is a question of whether it can break the defense.

The mutated pork is hard to chew, but you still have to chew it! Not only to fill the stomach, but also because the energy density of mutated pork is much higher than that of ordinary pork.

Even if a person with supernatural powers does not use their supernatural powers, they still consume far more calories than ordinary people, and mutant pork can provide far more calories than ordinary pork.

As a level nine supernatural being, Yu Yuetong can be said to be a veritable "rice bucket". If she eats it openly, eating a hundred catties of white rice in one meal will only just satisfy her basal metabolism.

So Yu Yuetong bought a lot of high-calorie foods such as cheese, chocolate, candy, and cream!

In order not to worry Yu's mother too much, Yu Yuetong has to eat several meals behind her back every day-although it is painful and happy for her.

The pain is from seeing the consumption of materials in the space, no matter how much it is, she will feel heartache. Happiness comes from enjoying food, no matter how much you eat, you won't get fat!

"We still have to find a way to get some money!" Yu Yuetong was almost out of money, and she set aside money for interest payments in advance, and she couldn't become a rascal before the bank went bankrupt, so part of the money had to be set aside.

Not only set aside the money, but also a lot of surplus.

But she is used to spending money "lavishly". She buys everything in boxes, and the extra one million yuan she set aside is almost spent.

She wanted to find someone to pretend to sublease the factory to reassure Yu's father and Yu's mother, but the money in her hand has already been spent.

For the sake of caution, she temporarily held back.

Yu Yuetong was lying on the bed thinking about her next plan. She was not in a hurry about money, but for some reason, she didn't sleep well that night.

After tossing and turning pancakes until three o'clock in the morning, I finally felt a little drowsy, but was driven away by a loud "boom".

"What's wrong with this?!"

"Is there an earthquake?!"

"War?! Air strike?!" "

..."

The whole building was startled awake by the loud noise, and there were no guesses.

"Dad, Mom, go and appease your grandparents, I'll go out and see what's going on." Yu Yuetong pushed Yu's father and Yu's mother downstairs without any explanation, and locked the door.

As soon as she entered the aisle, her face changed.

"Oh my god, why is the glass broken?! Where did the tree come

from ?" I woke up immediately in the aisle.

The windows of the passageway had been completely shattered, and the uprooted trees did not know where they came from. The huge tree crown was too big to enter the passageway, and only the thick trunk hit the passageway. The green leaves were blown everywhere, and the wind brought rain in through the gaps. Even though it was much weakened by the tree crown, the clothes and hair were still blown. Xu Jiajia was so frightened that her face turned pale. Yu Yuetong turned on the weather forecast software that comes with the phone and took a look. It was a super strong wind force of level 15. Red warning for rainstorm and red warning for gale. Xu Jiajia's husband pushed her back: "It's too dangerous, you take Yangyang to hide in a room without windows first." " Is it a typhoon? Didn't it mean that Noah is not logged in in country Z?" Yu Yuetong shook her head: "It's not a typhoon." A typhoon can predict the route and move the affected people in advance, but the gust cannot be predicted at all, and it will be too late when it appears. Not to mention that it is three o'clock in the morning, and most people have entered a deep sleep. "Do you have protective measures for the windows of your house?" Yu Yuetong's family is not worried about this. There are typhoons in coastal areas every year. Their family has long been prepared. In the past, they used detachable wooden boards for protection outside the windows. Yu Yuetong did it during the renovation this year. Steel net + iron curtain protection. In many cases, the wind will not directly blow through the windows, but will be broken by various things blown by the wind.

They were unlucky like today, the windows in the aisle were smashed by the blown up trees, not to mention the glass, the walls were cracked.

Xu Jiajia's husband, Gao Hangyi, shook his head with an ugly face: "I thought the typhoon was gone, and the rainstorm was nothing to worry about, so I took it down." Whether it's wood or iron

curtains, they are essentially "covers" to protect the glass , It will greatly affect the light, so of course you have to take it off.

"Then you don't sleep at night, take the children and hide in a room without windows with the doors and windows closed." Such a heavy wind and rain, it is impossible to open the windows to build a protective net.

"As for the ones here... I can just leave it for now. I'll call the property manager tomorrow morning." The

sound insulation of Yu's house is good. Lying on the bed, I can't hear the storm outside, but I can't hear it. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yu Yuetong couldn't sleep at all.

Lying on the bed with eyes closed and squinting for a while, Yu Yuetong got up when the sky was getting bright.

It was said to be dimly lit, but because of the heavy rain and dark clouds, it was already seven o'clock.

Yu's mother's face was obviously anxious, and Yu Yuetong comforted her: "Mom, it's okay, isn't our house equipped with iron nets?" Yu's mother sighed: "Your aunt's telephone poles have been blown

. It's cut off, there's no electricity or water, and I don't know what's going on."

Yu's father and Yu's mother's dreams don't detail every day for the next five years, so naturally they can't know the situation of Aunt Yu's house in a "predictable way".

"Mom, don't worry, I'll go and have a look." Yu Yuetong was in Tucheng at this time in her previous life, and Yu's mother was afraid that she would be worried, and she had only told her about family affairs, so naturally she didn't know if her aunt's house was affected by the disaster at this time in her previous life .

Yu's mother hurriedly grabbed Yu Yuetong: "Don't! There is water outside, and it's raining so hard, why are you running outside!"

Yu Yuetong turned on her phone and saw that the hot searches in the same city had already exploded.

The terrain of Jiangshan District is high, and the water has only reached the threshold of the first floor, but many low-lying areas in Yucheng have flooded to the second floor.

"Then if I don't go out, I'll just go out for a walk."

The big tree in the aisle has been sawed off by the property management staff and moved away. The smashed windows can't be repaired now, and the property management staff temporarily nailed it with planks and nails On, but this is not a long-term solution after all.

"Damn it, didn't you mean the gust of wind? Why is it getting bigger and bigger?! I still want to cover the windows, the wind keeps blowing and I can't even sleep comfortably!

" It's raining so much, why is it suddenly full of water? Didn't it go well yesterday?! It can't rain for dozens of meters in one night!

" What about pouring water?!"

"It's raining here, it's raining upstream, it's all flowing towards us!" "

The subway is also out of service! Damn, today is a working day and I have to go to work!" "

This What time do you still want to go to work?"

"Where do you get the money to pay the mortgage car if you don't go to work? Damn! My car!"

"..."

Before Yu Yuetong got down to the first floor, she heard the noise.

Jiangshan Community is a new community, and the occupancy rate is not very high, but there are still more than 1,600 residents in the entire community. According to a family of three, there are four to five thousand people.

The building where Yu Yuetong lives has good lighting and the highest occupancy rate. There are more than 70 households with more than 200 people.

The housing prices in the community are high, and there are many parking spaces. There are open-air parking lots, as well as parking lots on the first floor and the second floor.

Yucheng is a coastal city. There are always one or two major typhoons every few years. There is a possibility that the garage will be flooded. Of course, the waterproof problem was considered when the underground garage was built, but this time the downpour caught everyone by surprise. The airtight switch of the building was opened in time, but the first floor of the basement with a slope that can be directly entered and exited was miserable.

The water level in the garage has submerged the roof of the car, and it must remain so until the water recedes all the way.

The car owners on the first floor were ashamed, and the car owners on the second floor were not in a better mood.

In order to keep the cars on the second floor, the switch on the second floor is completely turned off. The monitoring on the second floor is connected to the first floor. In order to avoid electric shock accidents caused by short circuits, the electricity on the first floor and the second floor have been cut off. , including monitoring. There is no way to know the situation on the second floor.

"What if the vent is broken and water leaks in?!"

"Don't be crowed!"

Father Yu patted himself on the chest happily after learning that the first floor of the lower floor was flooded. Their parking space is on the first floor.

Because he doesn't know when it will be flooded, he has been more cautious these days. After using the car, he will ask Yu Yuetong to put it away. Fortunately, it is put away, otherwise their car will be ruined!

Although that van is not worth a lot of money, but Yu's father is familiar with it and can be loaded. It is useless now, but it will be of great use after the water recedes! Now every penny has to be spent wisely, and he is reluctant to spend money on a car that has been soaked in water.

Yu Yuetong just stood below for a while and then went back.

"Mom, these small green vegetables can be picked, let's bake them all into dried vegetables, and I'll grow some spinach." When Yu Yuetong came back, she seemed to be okay.

"Oh, what time is it? It doesn't matter if you grow spinach or not!" Grandma Yu was dying of anxiety.

"Grandma, now is the time to plant spinach!" Yu Yuetong said, "It's windy and rainy outside, we can't go anywhere, and others are like us. It's okay for a day or two, but what if it rains for a week? "

Bah, bah, bah! You can't say such unlucky words! It's not a typhoon, how can it last for such a long time! Even if it is a typhoon, it may not necessarily last for so long!" Grandma Yu grabbed Yu Yuetong's hand and held it for her. Bye bye, children are ignorant, let the Buddha not blame her.

"But the whole city of Yu was flooded. When the rain stops and the water recedes, how many vegetables can survive? At that time, let alone five yuan a catty, can we buy it for fifty yuan a catty?" It's also an unknown."

Yu Yuetong's statement successfully scared Grandma Yu, but she still took a little chance and said, "Our country is so big, and the vegetables in Yucheng are all dead, so it's okay to ship them from other places. Is it done?"

Mother Yu regained her strength, put on her gloves neatly, took scissors and a bucket: "Mom, all the TV stations are reporting this matter now, not only in Yucheng, but also in our country , Now the whole world is raining heavily!"

The rain came early and late, in some places it started to rain on August 21st, in some places it started on September 7th, but now it is September 12th , basically half of the Blue Star was flooded.

Grandma Yu can only understand a part of Mandarin, and can only speak simple words and sentences, so these days, she has been watching the local dubbing programs that Yu Yuetong found for her, so naturally she is not very clear about these things.

When Grandma Yu heard it, she really panicked: "Then, what should I do then?"

Yu Yuetong motioned her to look around: "Let's grow vegetables by ourselves, and we won't be able to catch the wind and rain in the house. Are you afraid that there will be no vegetables to eat?"

The whole house of green gave Grandma Yu a great sense of stability: "Yes, we Yueyue have a vision!"

Yu Yuetong assigned her a task: "Grandma, you and grandpa wash the vegetables together, and my mother and I will pick the vegetables that can be picked." We picked them all, and let's dry the vegetables so they don't take up space. An Ankangkang is here to pull the cart!"

Yu's father went to the owner's committee meeting, and the smashed windows in the aisle in the morning caused a lot of panic among many people. The owners want to discuss with the property to see if some protective measures can be taken.

Father Yu originally wanted Yu Yuetong to go, but Yu Yuetong felt that it was more important to pick and grow vegetables at home, so he sent Father Yu away.

Small green vegetables grow very fast and have a high germination rate. Yu Yuetong made earthworm towers in each vegetable pot, and applied thin fertilizers frequently. He would pour enzyme fertilizer or water fertilizer every three to five days. I suffered, but the little green vegetables grew very well.

A half-meter-long vegetable pot harvested more than three catties, and a shelf has nine pots. Because the center of gravity must be considered, the shelf is similar to a split trapezoid, so it can be calculated that less than half a square meter can harvest 30. Pounds of vegetables.

And there are at least ten such shelves in a room.

Fresh vegetables take up a lot of space. Blanch them in salt water for a few seconds, wring out the water and put them in the dryer. Dry them at a low temperature of 40 degrees for 12 hours. A sack of vegetables will become a fresh-keeping bag. Good dried vegetables.

"At that time, I said it was useless to buy it, but now I found out that there are too few, alas."

The three 12-layer dryers are already working at full capacity, but there are still several sacks of unprocessed fresh vegetables.

After cutting the green vegetables, loosen the soil in the pot, pull out the roots of the vegetables, chop them up and use them as compost materials, and chop up the yellow and old leaves of the vegetables together compost.

These compost materials are to be matured in another compost bin with the soil, and cannot be used directly, otherwise the high temperature generated during the curing process will directly kill the vegetable seedlings.

As for the old soil, it is necessary to add base fertilizer after loosening the soil, and then sprinkle the soaked seeds.

Grandma Yu looked at the pile of green vegetables with pity. Yu Yuetong planted well, and there were not many leaves that needed to be "thrown away". Quantity up.

"Yueyue, how about we raise some chickens? It's a pity that these vegetable leaves are used for compost!"

Yu Yuetong had considered raising chickens, but the chickens gave her a bad impression. This short-gut creature pulls wherever it goes. If you want to keep it at home, the first thing to consider is to correct the habit of chickens pulling around.

Although this bad habit can be changed through training, Yu Yuetong does not have much time to discipline and train.

The second reason is the variation of chickens.

Birds are more likely to mutate than mammals, and they are more lethal than plants. The chicken feet of a first-level mutant chicken can easily crush a boulder.

Chickens are different from dogs. Dogs are animals that are very close to humans and have a high IQ. Even if they mutate, most dogs will still choose to protect their owners.

But mutated chickens are different. Chickens are not very intelligent, and they seldom have the idea that "the person in front of me is my master". The mutated chicken should not try to maintain the relationship with it before the mutation. Especially in front of their iron claws.

Human bones are extremely fragile to them.

"Let's not raise too many, just raise two or three pullets, and it will be enough if they can lay eggs to compensate for nutrition."

If anyone dared to raise chickens before today, Grandma Yu would be the first to disagree.

She was not very happy about having a dog at home at first, but later she saw that An An and Kang Kang were half-human capable, obedient and cute, and would act coquettishly and listen to commands.

But even so, she would say from time to time: "The times have really changed now, and dogs can live in such a nice big house."

It is absolutely impossible to raise chickens!

The old lady Lin next door kept a chicken as a pet, and Grandma Yu often said things like "how dirty this is going to make the house".

But it was obvious that Yu Yuetong's words just now frightened her, and she went directly from one extreme to the other.

"Let's talk." When Yu Yuetong was young, she grew up with her grandmother, who raised chickens. When eating at night, a chicken walked up to her feet, pouted its ass in front of her, and dropped a lump of digestion. The thing that hit her feet with a slap still left her with lingering fears.

Although now I can pick up the excrement of An An and Kang Kang with a paper towel and check whether it is healthy or not, but now is now, when I was a child, the shadow of childhood is not so easy to mind.

"Yueyue, what do you want for lunch? There are so many vegetables, why don't you just have noodles."

Although the hot pot was delicious yesterday, it was more or less big fish and meat. It would be nice to have some refreshing Gua Sha oil at noon.

"Mom fry me another egg!" Childhood shadows belong to childhood shadows, fried eggs are still innocent! Yu Yuetong especially likes to fry poached eggs in high heat. The egg whites are swollen and bubbly by the hot oil, and the edges become crispy and crispy, but the yolks are still a little runny. With two drops of soy sauce, she can eat ten of them!

Although there are still a lot of blanched vegetables that have not been processed, the rest of the work is not complicated. You only need to wait for the dryer to dry the vegetables inside, collect them and make room for them, and then spread the vegetables evenly and put them in to continue Just dry it.

Taking advantage of Yu's mother's efforts, Yu Yuetong opened several social networking sites to collect information.

The hot searches have exploded, and there is no news about the entertainment industry anymore. From the first to the last of the hot searches, there are all entries related to heavy rain.

This is something that has never happened before.

In the past, heavy rainstorms, floods, and deep water in a certain place were just hot searches for a few days. People who donated money donated money, those who watched the excitement watched the excitement, those who opened map guns to lead wars, and earthquake relief. In the country, most people worry about it, but they still have their own things to do.

This time, however, it was completely different.

It was raining continuously everywhere, and the flooding of City X turned out to be a perfectly normal thing.

"It's raining? What's wrong with the rain? Did you stop taking college entrance exams?! Have you stopped paying your mortgage? Have you settled your next quarter's rent? Or is it possible to spend hundreds of millions of dollars in house demolition?! You don't have anything and you still think about going on vacation, at your age, how can you sleep!"

Although this passage sounds funny, it is the life of thousands of humble people.

No matter it's a rainstorm or something, as long as you can go to work and class, you have to climb over it!

Compared with slipping and falling on the way to work in the rain, getting wet and catching a cold, being a teacher or boss is more terrifying.

But the teacher's house was also flooded? The boss's car was also soaked?

You don't need to go to school, and you don't need to go to class!

It is obviously such a happy thing, but no one can laugh except for the children who don't know the world.

The smog on the Internet is almost unbearable. When people's anxiety is continuously magnified, and one person chooses to vent to each other with vicious words, the whole environment will become filthy.

Those who should go to work can't go to work, those who have to go to school can't go to school, and online office and online classes have become decorations under the panic of "my home may be flooded at any time".

Yu Yuetong will not judge this chaos just because she already knows the future development, because she was also one of this group of panicked and pitiful people in her previous life.

Yu Yuetong only had a general understanding of the wind direction of the network, and then chose to physically disconnect from the network-shut down.

"Mom, where's the remote control at home?" At this time, the most reliable and reliable source of news is the Central News Channel with a national background.

The familiar host is solemnly broadcasting important news: "...This is the largest precipitation in the history of country Z, but the work of the staff of various departments in the country is proceeding in an orderly manner, and all residents are requested to follow the instructions... Believe in the country! Believe in yourself!"

The author said:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23.6K 346 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
11.8K 158 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...
15.7K 162 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...