Back to natural disaster stoc...

Por ihatemetabolism

Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain... Mais

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 22 (2), 24
Chapter 22 (3) , 27
Chapter 22 (4)
Chapter 22 (5)
Chapter 22 (6)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (1)
Chapter 35 (2)
Chapter 36 (1)
Chapter 36 (2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (1)
Chapter 42 (2)
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Chapter 44 (1)
Chapter 44 (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (1)
Chapter 49 (2)
Chapter 50 (1)
Chapter 50 (2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57 (1)
Chapter 57 (2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (1)
Chapter 63 (2)
Chapter 64 (1)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (1)
Chapter 70 (1)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (1)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 19 (2) -20

1.1K 23 0
Por ihatemetabolism

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 19 (2)

bought.

As compensation, she bought 1,000 tons of cheese brushed rice cakes, 2,000 tons of ordinary rice cakes, and 1,000 tons of brown sugar rice cakes with raisins and white sesame on top. I like it very much, and bought a thousand tons.

The hot pot meatballs are also indispensable. I bought a thousand tons of each, and there are tripe, tendons, yellow throats and other things left by hundreds of thousands of cows in her space.

The other ones are fat beef rolls and mutton rolls. Yu Yuetong always feels that there is a gap between the ones he cut out and the ones he bought. The ones he buys seem to taste better, although he knows that they are not real beef or mutton. But after thinking about it, she still asked for 1,000 tons each, but she asked for it to be made of real beef.

Yu Yuetong is looking for OEM factories. This kind of factory does not have its own brand. Party A supplies materials, and they earn processing money. The quality control and quality depend entirely on the capital budget given by Party A.

Therefore, this kind of processing factory is much cheaper than the OEM products bought directly, and the quality is much better.

Then we bought 3,000 tons of various noodles like vermicelli, dried noodles, rice noodles, noodles, noodles, udon noodles, rice noodles, potato noodles, sweet potato noodles, wide noodles, sweet potato skins, and dried noodles.

There are also various shapes of pasta, which Yu Yuetong's cousin loves to eat, so she also bought 1,000 tons.

Then, Yu Yuetong went to the fast food factory to place a batch of orders, which is the kind of processing factory where ten takeaways and ten one flavors, ninety dishes, each dish cost 1,000 tons, and "customized" a batch of real ingredients Real materials, one hundred tons each.

Yu Yuetong also ordered a batch of braised pork. Beef tripe is convenient for hot pot, but beef heart and lungs are difficult to handle and delicious. There is a stall owner in the vegetable market next to Yu Yuetong's house. When I plan to go back next time, I will spend money to hire him to cook a batch.

Then, she couldn't hold back and bought several tons of synthetic steaks. Although I know these meats are not good, but they taste good, so I ate them as snacks.

In addition, there are daily necessities such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, and toilet water. You can't find processing factories for these. Yu Yuetong directly contacted their factories and bought 100 tons of each of the commonly used products at home. Because he bought a lot, Yu Yuetong also asked the other party to give him a hundred boxes of disposable toiletries similar to hotels.

A set includes toothpaste, compressed towel, toothbrush, comb, shower gel, shampoo, shower cap, which is very convenient to use when going out.

As for the sulfur soap, I bought it separately. There was a rainy season that lasted for half a year under extreme weather. At that time, Yu Yuetong's chest and back were covered with acne, and almost the entire back was rotten. It was so soaked with blood that it would fall off as soon as it touched it, and a lot of pus and blood streaks flowed out. Yu Yuetong was so rotten that she suspected that she was going to have maggots, but almost everyone has a back like that in that kind of weather.

In the end, Father Yu bought a piece of sulfur soap from nowhere. The family of three saved and saved, grinning their teeth in pain every day. After washing for more than half a month, the festering back did not get worse.

Sulfur soap is very cheap, it only sells for 1.5 yuan in supermarkets, and the ex-factory price is even cheaper. A piece of sulfur soap is only 50 cents on average. A box of 96 pieces of soap, Yu Yuetong decisively bought 10,000 boxes!

"Miss Yu, are you sure you don't want any logo?" Fang Fu, the person in charge of the factory, confirmed to Yu Yuetong.

"Can the cost of printing the logo be lowered?"

The person in charge shook his head: "Five hundred is already very cheap." The

"five hundred" mentioned by the person in charge is 200 for 10,000 sheets, and after cutting it is about 60,000 packs of tissue paper bag.

But Yu Yuetong was determined not to spend any extra money.

"Let's just leave it blank and be fresh."

The most commonly used paper towels only need to find a foundry. The flexible paper towels are packed in a simple transparent bag with only one layer of plastic packaging. Yu Yuetong bought good paper, but because it was sent to a processing factory, the cost was similar to the one-yuan bag of paper towels that cheated people every day, but the quality was so good that I don't know how many times it was!

There are 96 packs of paper in a box, and 125 rolls in a box of roll paper. Yu Yuetong placed orders for 20,000 boxes each.

Sanitary napkins are very important to women. Yu Yuetong specially visited the factories of several brands, and finally settled on a cheap and clean domestic brand, and bought 1,000 boxes of each length.

There are a lot of pads, because her grandmother and grandmother leaked urine to varying degrees because of giving birth. Yu Yuetong didn't know before, or the sanitary napkins at home broke after the end of the world in her previous life, and her grandmother and grandmother frequently cried out in embarrassment. She didn't know until she went to the toilet.

Yu's mother was lucky, she only had such symptoms in the two or three years after giving birth to Yu Yuetong, but Yu Yuetong was still silent for a while after hearing it.

Yu Yuetong has checked, and currently there are operations that can be cured, and the worst is improvement, but the two elderly people are stubborn and conservative, and she may not listen to her advice, so first prepare them with enough pads.

As for towels, they are bought together with underwear.

Compressed towels, disposable underwear, underwear, pants, each bought 1,000 boxes, and each box has at least 1,000 pieces.

A thousand pieces of conventional absorbent towels were bought, and thousands of boxes of wet wipes were bought. There is a pack of 80 pumps, and there are also five packs that you can carry with you.

The other is cat litter and pee pads for pets. This is a good thing!

In the first year of the end of the world, there was a rat problem because of the lingering flood. In order to reduce the possibility of rats entering the house, everyone tried to block everything that could be blocked, including the toilet.

However, in this way, going to the toilet has become a big problem.

Yu Yuetong's family stockpiled a lot of pee pads for dogs, which solved a big problem, and the cat litter hoarded by cat owners was also very useful.

Yu Yuetong was out of town at the time, and she could have a urine pad, but poor Yu's father and Yu's mother could only pour things on the washbasin every day. There were dozens of households in a building, and the water below was unbearably stinky. A whole large Petri dish of germs.

Yu Yuetong still remembered that Yu's mother had called her to complain that the new neighborhood they moved to was low-lying, and the fourth floor was flooded. The people on the fifth floor were lucky and kept their property, but they stopped laughing after a while. The yellow water with unidentified objects floating in it blinded people's eyes, and many people were directly infected with the disease.

The water outside looked like a ghost, and he didn't even have the courage to go out to see a doctor, so he could only stand up.

Their home is on the sixth floor, which is much better than the fifth floor, but they have to wear masks at home every day.

So this time Yu Yuetong simply stockpiled 100 tons of urine pads and 500 tons of cat litter.

In fact, there is also a simplified version, that is, newspapers and sand, but they have been reopened for a while, and Yu Yuetong doesn't want to live so hard. I had suffered enough in my previous life!

Yu Yuetong still remembers the smell that almost sent her away when she put the changing mat on the balcony to dry repeatedly in her previous life when the changing mat was almost used up.

That can't be called a home at all, it's a gas chamber!

But when it comes to masks, Yu Yuetong hurried to buy more masks and protective clothing.

After sending out the space, Yu Yuetong became a little unscrupulous. Her supernatural ability is really easy to use. Once the spiritual field is unfolded, with a hint of psychology, everything goes smoothly.

"Suddenly understood why I was hated." Yu Yuetong muttered to himself.

Yu Yuetong didn't have many friends in her previous life. Before the end of the world, she was very popular. She didn't have many friends but they were all very good. But within a few years of the end of the world, her friends almost died.

After the end of the world, they are jealous of each other, and they dare not open their hearts to others. Not only is she afraid to open their hearts to others, but others are also afraid to open their hearts to her.

Be on guard against each other, this is the main theme of the last days.

Then, after Yu Yuetong awakened the psychic ability, she reached the peak.

"Isn't your ability really used to deal with humans?"

Yu Yuetong really wanted to say no, but because her ability to attack mutated animals and plants is less effective, her ability is indeed more suitable for dealing with humans.

And in that environment, her hands were stained with the blood of the same kind, and she was powerless to refute, and also unable to refute.

But human beings are social animals that live in groups. Yu Yuetong tries hard to blend in with the crowd. In order to fit in with the group, she restrains herself and refrains from attacking the same kind when it is not necessary.

But at this moment, Yu Yuetong felt free and happy when he collected a large amount of supplies without being suspected by using his supernatural ability.

"Old girl, your mutton kebabs are ready!" The owner of the barbecue stall gave Yu Yuetong a whole load of roasts. Not only did he not feel that Yu Yuetong was strange at all, but he was very happy.

Yu Yuetong put a pile of at least 500 skewers of grilled mutton skewers into the space in front of him, and the boss didn't feel the slightest surprise.

This is the power of [Hint].

After Yu Yuetong hinted to everyone around him that "it's normal for one person to contract all the skewers" and "it's normal for things to disappear out of thin air", they will equate this behavior with "breathing", and people will always Do you care that you are breathing? Will not.

So Yu Yuetong's behavior will never be blamed by the government, she just did what living things would do.

At this level, it is not so much [hint], it is better to say [mind control].

But Yu Yuetong had no intention of controlling these people, and left after shopping.

The barrenness and hunger of the last days left Yu Yuetong with indelible pain in this life, and the only thing that can alleviate it is-eat everything that has been eaten and that has not been eaten, and cherish it!

So even if he has to go to the factory and the market every day, Yu Yuetong will insist on visiting the snack street and night market, and when he encounters something he likes, he will buy dozens or hundreds of copies.

There is no concept of time in the space, which means that what Yu Yuetong puts in, it will be what it takes out.

High season! ! !

The author has something to say:

The heroine's [Hint] is probably similar to Kaleidoscope Sharingan's [Bie Tianshen], and it is a group attack, which is very buggy.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.6K 346 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
94.7K 316 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
11.7K 162 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...
27.2K 3.5K 24
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...