Back to natural disaster stoc...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2) -20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 22 (2), 24
Chapter 22 (3) , 27
Chapter 22 (4)
Chapter 22 (5)
Chapter 22 (6)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (1)
Chapter 35 (2)
Chapter 36 (1)
Chapter 36 (2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (1)
Chapter 42 (2)
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Chapter 44 (1)
Chapter 44 (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (1)
Chapter 49 (2)
Chapter 50 (1)
Chapter 50 (2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57 (1)
Chapter 57 (2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (1)
Chapter 63 (2)
Chapter 64 (1)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (1)
Chapter 70 (1)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (1)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 4

1.6K 33 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 4

    In order to please Yu Yuetong, the bank specially arranged a manager of Z descent to serve her.

    "Dear Ms. Yu, I am Li Anran, the manager of Honghua Bank..."

    More than 800 million cash is enough for the bank to send an exclusive VIP manager to serve her. Although the bonus is received anonymously, no matter how anonymous it is, it cannot bypass the bank.

    The bonus was given from Honghua Bank, but the money was not from Honghua Bank. The general manager of Honghua Bank came to fight for the funds.

    "Miss Yu, our bank is the largest bank in country A. We can provide you with the richest and most loans in country A!" Yu Yuetong did not refuse. As the largest

    bank in country A, the bank in their hands The network resources are terrible, and the services that can be provided to VIP customers cover all aspects of life, and they can provide convenience that ordinary people can't imagine.

    Grain prices are very cheap. No one will care if you buy eight or ten bags of 20-jin or 50-jin bags of rice, but if an individual purchases 80,000 tons or 100,000 tons, he will be invited no matter which country he is in. Have a cup of tea and inspect the layout of the small black house.

    So after getting the money, Yu Yuetong didn't rush to buy supplies immediately, but revealed to her exclusive bank manager that she wanted to invest in "real estate".

    In recent years, there are more and more rich people in country Z, and the "land mania" or "real estate speculation" in country Z is also well-known by countries all over the world. When you come to country A, you will buy houses and land, and buy a large area. The bank manager has long been familiar with the strangeness, even in her expectation.

    Yu Yuetong only briefly revealed his idea of ​​buying a farm, and Li Anran said caringly: "Miss Yu, you are so lucky! To be honest, our bank has just taken back a few farms during this period! The original plan was to send them to auction next month. Yes."

    Farmers in country M are generally not upper-class people. On the contrary, they are "laborers" who rely heavily on bank loans and rely on luck. Because of the wind and sun, their necks are dark and red. Because of this, they even have "red necks" "This kind of exclusive contempt.

    The large land area and high degree of mechanization mean that farmers in country A need a lot of initial capital investment, so farmers who are not rich must rely on large loans from banks to survive.

    And if the farms that rely heavily on loans have problems with their capital chain, the farms will be taken away.

    As the largest bank in country A, Honghua Bank has so many resources that even a professional intermediary can't speak.

    Although Li Anran grew up in country A with her parents, she has a very good understanding of the "land complex" of country Z. In addition, she can work as a bank manager in country A, where discrimination is serious. Both IQ and EQ are very good. sharp.

    For the 882 million US dollars in Yu Yuetong's hands, the things prepared for her must not be "inferior products" that cannot be sold.

    To dissatisfy Yu Yuetong is not to punish her, but to displease her with her bonus and salary.

    "Miss Yu, these farms are all very good-looking and high-quality farms in our bank."

    This is somewhat beyond Yu Yuetong's expectations. Although he knows that foreign banks treat big customers with the attitude of God, they are also treated by This "intimacy" surprised me.

    Although it was all for her money in the final analysis, it really solved her urgent need.

    The five farm materials are all good farms carefully selected by Li Anran, no matter the location, resources or mechanization level, they are all quite good!

    The first one was a big surprise.

    The farm covers an area of ​​32,000 acres (19,500 mu). The main crops are corn, potatoes and soybeans. The annual grain output is about 50,000 tons, and the vegetable output is about 60,000 tons. High-yield vegetables are the main products, and there are other incomes, such as cattle and sheep.

    There are lakes and streams in the farm, and there are five warehouses, spraying helicopters, harvesters, bagging machines, trucks, etc. are all complete.

    Such a large farm with such complete equipment belongs not to a small farmer, but to a financial tycoon. Because of bankruptcy, the farm returned to Honghua Bank.

    The competition for the manager of Honghua Bank is also very fierce. Li Anran wants to secure this position firmly. Yu Yuetong, a super high-quality customer, is very important, so before she came to find Yu Yuetong, she made a lot of preparations. Taking this farm as an example, she even A "selling price" that is well below the market price is given.

    210 million.

    The various conditions of this farm are excellent, even the crops on the ground are about to be harvested, Li Anran even secretly hinted to Yu Yuetong that the warehouse is full. As long as you find a buyer to sell, you can immediately return a wave of funds.

    Even this buyer, Li Anran could find a way to introduce her.

    The principle of "the wall falls and everyone pushes people away to cool the tea" is applicable everywhere. In the two-year bankruptcy and liquidation of the financial tycoon, the true meaning of this sentence has been interpreted with reality.

    Two years ago, the items on his farm could not be sold, and many people wanted to pick up the leaks, half price, no, in the case of a shortage of funds, it is very possible to get 20% or 30% off!

    However, before the financial tycoon started to "sell" everything, he was sealed off by the bank. All the facilities and harvests, including the grown or ungrown crops, all belonged to the bank, and no one was allowed to move.

    No matter how unwilling the capitalists of country A are, they can still give up facing Honghua Bank. When it comes to blood-sucking and peeling abilities, Honghua Bank is the cruel one!

    Li Anran even turned the information to the introduction page. At first glance, there is nothing on it, only the warehouse of the farm is introduced, but if you think about what Li Anran said before, "the warehouse is full", this is a blessing from heaven!

    Each warehouse on the farm is built with a capacity of 20,000 tons, that is to say, as long as Yu Yuetong buys this farm, the crops worth 50 million or more will belong to her!

    210 million, this price is somewhat beyond Yu Yuetong's budget, but the 100,000 tons of food and vegetables really made her start to be crazy.

    And the price is really low. The location of the farm is good. According to Yu Yuetong's knowledge, the price of the nearby land is 11,000 per acre, and the price of 32,000 acres of "bare land" is 350 million.

    The price of 210 million is enough to show Li Anran's sincerity. This price is definitely not a loss for the bank, but it will not make too much money. It is almost a half-buy and half-gift to Yu Yuetong at the cost price.

    Yu Yuetong suppressed her fast beating heart for a while, and began to browse the other four farm materials. Perhaps the first one was too amazing, and the latter four were all set off a bit bleak.

    Yu Yuetong thought about it, and quickly made a decision: "I want this and this." He said with a relaxed tone, as if he was buying two yuan a catty of cabbage and three yuan a catty of carrots in the vegetable market.

    Li Anran was taken aback for a moment, she didn't expect Yu Yuetong to have such a big appetite, and he bought the two largest farms at once. But soon, she put on a smile and said, "I'll go through the formalities for you right away." The

    32,000-acre farm naturally couldn't be let go, and there was another 15,000-acre farm that also moved Yu Yuetong's heart.

    3. The 20,000-mu farm is mainly planting. Although there are cattle and sheep, the scale is small. The 15,000-mu farm was forced to implement due to funding problems during the transition to a ranch. Now there are 100,000 sheep and 40,000 cattle in it. The asking price is 180 million. Although it sounds expensive, it is already far below the market price.

    Yu Yuetong endured the urge to evacuate the farm immediately, finished the formalities, declined Li Anran's party invitation, and went straight to the farm.

    Yu Yuetong first went to a farm of 32,000 mu. Even the meals were settled in the car. Three sandwiches, one fried fish steak, and a bottle of yogurt were eaten very cherished and satisfied. Even a little bread crumbs that fell from the fried fish steak I didn't let it go, I ate all of it.

    As soon as she arrived at the farm, she drove around the farm. Although the drive all the way made her very physically exhausted, she couldn't help but feel sore eyes seeing the satisfaction of seeing the vast land and the fruits that were about to be harvested.

    Li Anran's procedures were completed very quickly, but no matter how quickly, she could not immediately let the farm belong to Yu Yuetong. She waited frantically, and finally, after Li Anran completed all the procedures, Yu Yuetong finally got hers. Warehouse key!

    Although it is said that there are five warehouses, there are still several small warehouses. After entering, Yu Yuetong realized that there are far more things in these warehouses than she imagined.

    This farm is mainly planting food crops, and the most in the warehouse is corn.

    A large warehouse full of 20,000 tons of threshed and sun-dried corn made Yu Yuetong cry so hard that she could hardly breathe!

    People who have never been hungry may not feel it or understand it, but in the last twenty years or so, the word "fed" is the greatest and most extravagant happiness.

    Yu Yuetong's grandparents were starved to death.

    The author has something to say:

    Don't substitute reality! it's over

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
20.8K 366 12
"Mom, wake up, we have to find my dad quickly." The moment Ke Bei opened her eyes, this was the first sentence she heard. Then I felt light on my leg...
68.1K 1.3K 24
重生空间:整活囤粮在末世 / Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food in the Apocalypse Author: 有趣的胖天使 Update: 2022 - 4 - 22 https://www.69shu.com/42875/ Zhou Zhou in the apoc...
34.1K 442 87
Jiang Zhaoli, who has been a biological dog for half her life, has traveled through the mountains and valleys. The rain from the hole covered her fac...