𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇...

By alinasamor

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝘅 !𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐟... More

𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑺
𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝒀
𝑰𝑳𝑳
𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀
𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑺
⚠𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺⚠
⚠𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑭𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰⚠
⚠𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰𝑰⚠
𝑫𝑶𝑳𝑳
𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑻𝒀
⚠𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺⚠
𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫
𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑳𝒀
⚠𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝒀'𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝒀⚠
⚠𝑱𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑺𝒀⚠
⚠𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠
⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰⚠
⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶.𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶.𝑰𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑹⚠
𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑺
⚠𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒃𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏⚠
𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑴𝒀
𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫
𝑰𝑪𝑬
𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹
⚠𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠
𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀
⚠𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑷𝑺𝑬⚠
⚠𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑻⚠
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫
𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝑵'𝑺 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫.
𝑭𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑳
"𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬, 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯!"
⚠𝑨 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮.⚠
𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
⚠𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀'𝑺 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷⚠
𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑮𝑬
⚠𝑵𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑬⚠
⚠𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠
𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫
𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
⚠𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺⚠
𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑺
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺
𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑼𝑫𝑬
⚠𝑲𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑬𝑻⚠
𝑹𝑼𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑺
⚠ 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺 ⚠
𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑳𝒀
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑵.𝑰
𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫𝑺 𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑴𝒀

⚠𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑼𝑫𝑬 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰⚠

1.3K 55 48
By alinasamor

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄
 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈. 

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; 

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏/𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑. 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"What's going on between you and Pol?"

That question had been asked over and over again for about a week and a half now. The whole family had noticed the difference as it was obvious. You no longer sat next to each other in meetings, barely spoke unless it was needed for business, and didn't really glance at one another. It was uncomfortable for the rest of the family to see everything go downhill. The last straw was when Lizzie came over and saw that you and Polly didn't interact or go into the same bedroom, eat together, talk. It was confusing.

Now, you and Lizzie walked the halls of her home, the question ringing in your ears again. You were ready to deny that anything was going on and you two were fine, however, you couldn't handle it anymore.

"We had an argument last week. First major one we've had in awhile." You abruptly answered, whispering the sentence. "Thomas hit me a few times and I went home to clean myself up and just sleep it off. Polly got home and I explained everything to her and she called me a child and started lecturing me on how I should've gone back to work nonetheless and helped out..she went on and on. I wasn't going to shout or argue until she pressed a button in me that made me blow up instantly. We haven't even spoken since then." You summarised the event, scratching at your hands as you did.

"Shit.." Lizzie breathed, glancing over at you as she sat you down on a loveseat in the den, pouring you a glass of whiskey. "I get that Pol has grown up in a gang and is all..Shelby, I do. What I don't is her calling you a child for going the fuck home when her nephew beat you to bloody shit. We had thought those bruises were from Pol from you two fucking." She handed you the whiskey and took a drag of her cigarette after saying the sentence ever so casually, sitting across from you. "I'm sorry."

You took a sip of the drink, swirling it around in the crystal glass. "I wish she'd understand my point of view more. I didn't grow up like her, like you stated," You gave Lizzie a nod. "I'm not used to being in this kind of life like she is. Sure, I've been abused. That doesn't mean I'll shrug it off. She calls me a child because I have a different reaction towards it. I shut down, I know this. I cry and I shut down and I know that's childlike, which, I don't think it's bad." You took another sip of the liquid, gazing at your lap. "On the other hand, Polly gets up afterwards and deals with it. She fights back. She doesn't take anyones fucking shit and whilst I admire that and yearn to be that, I am not like her and probably never will be. I can do it to random men, but I cannot with people who I call family. I just can't. And she thinks that is weak, Lizzie. I didn't think she would think I was a disappointment for this, I completely feel like one though with this aftermath. I mean, fuck, I haven't shouted like that at her ever."

You took a deep breath, meeting Lizzie's eyes. "Elizabeth is completely entitled to her own opinion, yes, but that doesn't give her the right to belittle me like I haven't sacrificed my whole life for her."

"You're right." Lizzie agreed, handing you a cigarette. "Polly is fucking wrong for what she did. It runs in this family, I tell you. Thomas is the same exact way."

You giggled, "This is our main conversation topic, innit? The people who we love for whatever reason and their flaws affecting us."

"I've heard this is what women do in book clubs. Talk of the book then talk of their ghastly husbands." Lizzie chirped and you hummed, filling your glass up with more whiskey. "The difference is that you're queer and I'm with thee Thomas Shelby." Lizzie exaggerated his name, widening her eyes in faux admiration.

The room was silent before you replied to her, taking a cigarette out of your tin. "Do you think I should break the silent treatment with Polly or wait?" Your question was quiet, feeling stupid to be asking the question.

Lizzie looked you up and down before sighing, leaning back in her seat. "You said this was the first time you've really stood up for yourself to her?" You nodded as you placed a cigarette between your lips. "I'd say..you wait for her to apologise. There was a reason you needed to stand up for yourself, and it was bad enough that you did so. You're very.." She paused, cocking her head to the side. "Soft. You're one of the sweetest girls I know and you bend over backwards for her, so if I'm hearing you actually yelled at her? She needs to be the mature person she is known for and own up to her mistake. She needs to apologise, not you." She used her fingers to point at you, narrowing her blue eyes.

The advice from Mary and Lizzie were almost identical. Lizzie was truly one of the only people you could trust the most in these types of situations, and vice versa. You fiddled with your hands in your lap, removing one to take the cigarette out of your mouth for a moment. "I agree with you. I just think she's a really stubborn woman and this silent treatment may never end if I don't apologise. It's been almost two weeks without a single personal word conversed between us, that scares me." You admitted to her, your voice starting to break. "I really want things to be alright, Lizzie. I love her."

She gave you a reassuring smile, leaning over so she could take one of your hands and hold it. "I know, love, I know. They will be. Give it another few days, if it doesn't progress, write a letter or something. Don't assume that it will go on for that long, maybe she'll speak to you tonight. Alright? Oh, don't cry." Lizzie laughed after she reassured you as best as she could, wiping the tears away with her hands. "You're too pretty for that. No more crying over this, cause even Arthur and John have noticed the bloodshot eyes and they barely notice anything."

Now it was your turn to laugh, silently agreeing with her. She glanced over to the window and took her cigarette from the ashtray, taking a drag. "Now, let's go get you some food. Can't smoke and drink on an empty stomach."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The advice Lizzie had given you stuck with you through the day. You distracted yourself after work and the meeting you had with her by baking, a little joy of yours instead of dreading over the situation and giving yourself some serotonin after the distressing week.

The minute the butterscotch cake was out, you heard the front door creak open. All that serotonin you had in your body had practically vanished as you heard Polly's heels clicking slowly. You tried to reassure yourself it'd be fine and she wouldn't bother you, getting back to the cake you had just made.

"Butterscotch, I assume?"

Ah, fuck.

You froze for a few seconds, a part of you relieved to hear her voice again. Another part of you was suspicious since she started speaking to you so abruptly about something that wasn't business.

You cleared your throat, voice soft spoken. "Yeah." You simply answered, getting the bowl of frosting that was sitting on the island and turning back to your work space. Polly murmured before stepping more into the kitchen and taking off her gun holster, putting it onto the counter. It was pretty obvious now that she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"I think we need to talk."

"You think?" You scoffed.

"I know." Polly said more sternly now, leaning on the counter. You sighed and dropped your head, releasing the spatula from your hand and putting your eyes on her. It took everything in you to not run into her arms and kiss her, just absolutely melting into the woman. You stood your ground, though. As fucking hard as it was.

"What do you need, Polly?" You took the spoon from the bowl and started to lick some off, keeping you well entertained.

"I need to apologise for what I said, as hard as it is-"

"Fucking apologising is hard?!" You cried, throwing the spoon back into the bowl harshly. "Polly, for the past fucking week, have you noticed anything? We haven't spoken more than five words to each other! That's fucking hard! I know it may be normal for you to give and receive silent treatment, but it isn't for me. It has been killing me that we haven't even spoken or slept in the same bed. It kills me because I bloody need you! And if you think that is childish, go ahead, Pol. But I'll say it, I need you. If you think that is pathetic, I am sorry. I am sorry for searching for your comfort. I am sorry for loving you, Polly." You shakily sighed. "This is what's hard. It's hard feeling like the person you love most in this fucking horrible world doesn't love you back sometimes. But go ahead and say apologising in fucking general is hard."

Polly's eyes were studying you as you shouted, watching you wait for a reply. You laughed, "Are you just going to sta-"

Nope. She wasn't.

The kiss she had pressed to your lips was hard and it had taken you a few seconds to register her lips were on yours again. All the willpower you affirmed you had had dissolved into nothing as her hands found your waist, pushing you against her.

Once you lost your breath and tapped out, her kisses ran up your neck and to your ear, "Don't ever fucking say I don't love you ever again. Understand?" She warned as you were pushed back to the counter, tripping over yourself. Polly's grip on your waist was far too tight for you to fall, though.

You nodded, gasping when her hand grabbed your jaw. "Say it. Say you understand. Tell me you understand that you won't say such a foolish thing ever again." She ordered, and seeing her so defensive over what you had said made you really realise that you were in the wrong here.

"I understand, Polly. I swear I understand." You squeaked, keeping eye contact as you did.

"Good girl." She mumbled before kissing you hard again, your arms flying backwards to support yourself from the force. You wrapped one of your hands around her neck, pulling her closer to you. You moaned at the feeling of her tongue dancing with yours, frantically kissing each other as if it was to make up for the two weeks.

Her hands ran up and down your waist, squeezing your hips occasionally. They came around your back to untie the apron on you, huffing when it wouldn't untie. You reached around and did it yourself, the two of you disconnecting for one moment as she pulled it off you and threw it behind her.

"P-Pol, the door, don't want the maids-"

"Fuck the fucking maids." She sharply spoke, reaching under your thighs and picking you up. She set you onto the counter, her one hand already snaking up your legs and under your skirt, and the other fumbling with the buttons of your blouse. Her mouth left wet kisses all over your neck and collarbones, your hand landing onto the back of her head.

She untucked the blouse from your skirt once it was fully unbuttoned and your breasts were in her view. Your chest rose and fell rapidly when you felt her drag down your bottoms, not even bothering to undo your garters. Her lips left bruises on your delicate skin, smirking when you jumped as she touched your clit, the feeling even more intense with how bloody cold her hands were.

Your legs wrapped around her torso as her fingers teased your entrance, mumbles of pleads falling from your tongue. "Someone's wet for me..aren't you, sweetheart? Did Polly do this? Hm?"

"Mhm!" You hummed, your hips trying to grind against her fingers. "Please, I need you, Polly. Fuck me, fuck me, please. Please," Your hand moved to wrap around the back of her neck once more, pulling her in so you could whisper directly in her ear. "Fuck me, Polly Gray. Make it up to me and just fuck me. I need you, Pol." You whined the last sentence into her ear. Your head tipped onto her shoulder once you felt her fingers slip inside of you instantly, moaning as she started at an relentless pace.

"Did you miss mummy's fingers, love? Just been aching for them, haven't you, darling?" The questioning got you everytime, moans eliciting from your throat with every curl of her fingers and every sinful word that dropped from her mouth. You could see the lust in her eyes when your head dropped backwards, your free hand grabbing onto the edge of the counter.

Once she directly hit that spot inside of you, she immediately roughly grabbed your jaw and forced your lips on hers again, attempting to muffle your moans. Your hand dragged down her neck and to her arm, needing to hold onto something as you chased your climax. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Pol-! Shit!"

Polly bit the nape of your neck as your hips desperately grinded against her fingers, her only goal in that moment to make you finish. "Cum on my fingers, sweetheart. I've missed the sight of you sucking on them like the good girl you are. So go on, fucking cum."

You clutched onto her, your legs tighter around her. Your head rolled back as you did what she had said, whimpering and moaning into her skin as her fingers didn't stop, dragging out your orgasm for as long as it could go.

She took them out of you slowly, her one hand grabbing your cheeks and practically prying your mouth open, putting the two fingers that were coated with you into your mouth. You sucked them off on instinct, your hazy eyes staring into Polly's as you did so. She took the digits out after they were clean enough, "That's a good girl..mummy doesn't even have to say anything for you to do the right thing. My obedient little girl."

The sentence didn't prepare you for being harshly pushed back onto the counter, sucking in air sharply. Both of her hands came to each side of your head, watching her as she hovered over you with that lustful smile of hers. "I've been craving you on my tongue for a while now, and your wish is for me to fuck you.." Her hand moved your hair that was in front of your face to the side. "Spread your legs, honey."

Your head tipped back to look at the open door across from you, hesitantly opening your legs for her. She pressed herself off the counter and dragged a chair from a few feet from her, setting it in front of you. She walked to the door and slammed it shut, locking it with the deadbolts. "Can't have anyone interrupting me while I eat your sweet little cunt, can I?"

Your eyes fluttered shut at her words and your hips went up for any sort of friction, already desperate for her touch once more. It wasn't even just the question, it was her seductive, gravely tone she had said it in. She took her hairpin out and unzipped some of her dress so she could move more freely, as if she was preparing for some sort of ritual. You watched her every move and you swore there was nothing more perfect than her in the world..psychically. Mentally was a different story.

"Polly-" You began to whine, becoming impatient before in a blink of an eye, her mouth was one your clit, your words fading into a long, dragged out moan. Her hands wandered all over your body, and hearing her softly moan when her tongue slipped into your entrance made a delightful shiver run down your spine. You could probably finish just by her moans since it was rare to hear them.

Her movements were frantic and quick, creating you to be a squirming mess on the counter. Her rhythm was perfected from the few years of practice on you and it almost made you feel overwhelmed. Moans spilled from your tongue, grasping onto nothing as your head thrashed from side to side.

Your squirming didn't stop Polly though. She tightly gripped your thighs and spread them out as wide as possible, giving her more room. You swore she was starved by the way she was eating you out, having a glutton for you and you only.

"Fuck, Polly, just like that. Please don't stop, God, please!"

And she didn't. She kept her movements and it wasn't long until you came again, your back arching off the stone and your mouth dropping, your hand quickly covering it as if it'd reverse the ones before. It was like she had received nicotine from your taste, she just couldn't stop once she had access to it.

"Pol...Pol.." You mumbled, writhing at this point. Her fingers entered your cunt again, a mewl falling from your lips as a burning sensation formed. Her mouth removed itself and she hovered you again, using her one hand to fuck you and the other to collect your hands and pin them above you. "I can't-"

"You say this everytime I push your limits, sweet girl. You always take my fingers so well no matter what. Only mine. Nobody else can fuck you like this, and most certainly, no one could ever love you as much as I do. You know why?" Polly brushed her lips against yours, feeling how close you were. "Because I'm Polly. Fucking. Gray."

That was your last straw before you finished for the third time, your back arching so hard that you touched Polly. Her lips finally clashed with yours, her tongue dominating yours yet with so much passion, if that was even possible.

By the time your orgasm had faded, you were panting for air. For a break. She smiled at you in the most gentle way you had seen her smile in ages, all the lust in her eyes dissolving into this love and sadness together.

She lifted you upright on the counter, getting you some water. You wiped the sweat off your forehead and began to button your blouse up. Polly finished filling it up and quickly strode over towards you, putting the rim of the glass up to your lips. You gulped the water down without a second thought, finishing it quickly. She put the glass down and sighed, "Can you help me zip my dress back up? I've had to have a maid zip it back up and down for the past week, absolute torture."

"You don't even have to ask, Pol." She rolled her eyes and turned around, letting you zip her up and button the clasp back on at the top of the dress. You set a kiss on her shoulder before retreating back, allowing her to turn back around. "So..um..I hope I didn't offend you by shouting-"

"I'm sorry for being so careless about your feelings, Y/n. I had no intention of being that way, what broke me was you thinking I didn't love you. That made me realise how foolish I have been and taking you for granted. I am truly sorry. I never meant anything I said that night, you didn't deserve it."

You gazed at her before huffing, taking her hands and gliding your thumb over the knuckles. "I forgive you. I'm proud of you for apologising, though. It's a start."

"Thanks." She said flatly, narrowing her eyes.

"Of course. I know it's in your blood, you know, your Shelby Attitude."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.9K 27
❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭. ❞ (𝐏𝐫𝐞-𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) (𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟑 - 𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟖) (𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 𝐱 �...
7.8K 204 24
" 𝐼𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑, 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑, 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒�...
17.4K 359 12
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ" ***** "ɴᴏᴛ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ, ᴍʀ ꜱʜᴇʟʙʏ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ"
79.3K 1.5K 20
'𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒' /həʊp/ noun '𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉' - michael gray x fem!oc peaky blinders