This I Promise You

Oleh midnight_readerscave

"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his he... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
THANK YOU❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Please Read
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 30

4.4K 248 64
Oleh midnight_readerscave

I dialled Sakhi's number after my conversation with Avy and waited for her to pick up. Kartavya is in the bedroom since he still hasn't packed some of his things. I was on the balcony of our room. After the fourth ring she answered the call. "Finally, what are you doing?" I huffed out an annoyed breath.

"Woman, I was in the bathroom and my phone was in the living room." I can imagine her rolling her eyes. "I was calling you since morning, you returned my call now?"

"I just woke up." I sighed. "Can you tell me what the fuck happened last night after we returned from the restroom." I was dreading hearing this, what happened and how the fuck did I ended up in Avy's bed?

"Oh god I completely forgot about that, last night was one heck of a night." I knew I fucking knew. Oh gosh. What did I do? I rubbed my forehead trying to recall anything.

"What happened? Kya kiya maine?" I asked, panic clear in my voice.

(What did I do?)

"Oh kaha shuru karu, you did something I can't even express in words. You were all over the place." Fuck! I groaned out loud. "I would have never imagined that you would do something like that."

(oh where should I start)

"Would you stop talking in riddles and just tell me what happened?" I snapped. I started pacing back and forth on the balcony. "Was it really that bad? Did I say something or do something inappropriate? Did I embarrass myself or you guys? I definitely said something to that witch and embarrassed myself right? Oh god why didn't you guys stop me and why did Kartavya tell me anything about that this morning?" I knew at this point I was just rambling.

Sakshi burst out laughing. I frowned, how can she laugh when I was panicking? "Sakshi." I hissed.

"I'm sorry, sorry." She tried to control herself but started laughing again.

"You know what, don't bother, I will ask Avy."

"Okay okay fine I'll tell you. I was just messing with you. You didn't do anything except for drinking and cursing his ex out like a sailor, nothing much. That caveman husband of yours was watching you like a hawk and taking care of you. He wouldn't let you out of his sight even for a second. He wouldn't even let Shaurya near you." My heart was hammering in my chest. "Even when his family was calling him to join them he told them to fuck off and was with you till it was time to leave. You were too drunk to walk so he carried you to your car."

"Oh, so I didn't do anything stupid good." I released a sigh of breath. "Why can't you just tell me and instead of giving me a fucking coronary. I sometimes wonder why I am even friends with you idiots." I rolled my eyes.

"Because you love us." she quipped

"Oh how I wish I didn't." I turned around to look into the room. Avy was doing something on his iPad, how can this guy work so much I can never understand.

"So how's the situation at home?" So I started telling her what had happened since I woke up. After I finished there was silence at the other end. Did she hang up? "Off, so none of that making you jealous shit is going on then." Now that she reminded me.

"I'm going to kill you when we meet. You put that absurd idea in my head and I behaved like that yesterday. You need to stop watching all the drama's." I reprimanded her.

"Hey, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have gotten that confession out of him. You should be thankful to me."

"Yeah thankful for planting ridiculous ideas in my mind." She chuckled.

"Sorry." I rolled my eyes.

******

Aarav, Avy and I were in the theatre room playing a video game. It was mostly me and Aarav because Avy was sitting behind me while I was sitting between his legs and he was distracting me by kissing me on the neck or cheek. I nudged him in the stomach with my elbow when he tried to kiss me again. I turned around and looked at me. Stop!. I mouthed.

"How long do we have to play? We've been here for two hours. Let's go." He whispered in ear, biting it lightly.

"15 more minutes then we can leave okay." I kissed his jaw and turned around to continue playing with him.

"Aarav, come there is someone here to meet you." Kavya walked into the theatre room. Aarav stood up, completely forgetting his video game. Avy and I looked at each other, he shrugged and they left the room.

"Kon hoga?" I asked him, looking at the door.

(I wonder who it is)

"Maybe Avni Bhabhi's parents." He moved my hair to one side and started placing wet kisses on my neck. "Ani, we are alone baby." He murmured in his husky voice.

I angled my neck more to give him more access. "So, what should we do now that we are alone?" He bit my neck earning a gasp from. He groaned, pulling me closer to him.

"Those little noises you make drive me insane every time." He started sucking my neck. I turned around and captured his lips with mine. I kissed him passionately. I buried my hands in his hair and climbed on to his lap. His hand moved towards my waist and held me in tight grip. He sucked on my lower lip eliciting a moan from me. "I could kiss you forever and never be tired of it." I moved back and bit his lower lip.

"Oh really?" I bit my lower lip. He groaned and was about to say something when we heard noises from outside.

We heard shouting in the hall outside the theatre room. "What the hell is going on? Why are they shouting?" He placed his head on my shoulder and I brought my hand up to his hair and ran my hands through them.

"Let's go see what is going on." I placed a kiss on his temple. He turned his head and pecked my lips a few times repeatedly. I grinned at him. We stood up, Avy held my hand and walked to the door. As we reached the door we heard the voices increase.

"Why are you behaving like this Avni, what happened to you?" We heard Aviraj bhai say in a tired voice.

"Nothing happened to me. Why can't you understand my point of view? What happens-" She stopped talking when she saw us standing there.

"What is going on?" Avy asked, looking at both of them. But Avni bhabhi's attention was on me, she was glaring daggers at me. This has been going on since Avy defended me earlier, I sighed.

"Nothing, stay out of our business." Avni bhabhi muttered rudely. I looked at Avy to see his jaw clenched, hurt flashed in his eyes but it was replaced with a cold look quickly. It's fascinating how quickly he hides his feelings.

"Avni, what the fuck. Get a hold of yourself." Bhai scolded her, he held her arm and jerked her. Avy just shook his head and pulled me away from them.

"Kartavya, listen i didn't mean-" Bhabhi tried to apologise, when Avy cut her off without turning around to look at her.

"It's okay bhabhi sorry for interfering in your business, I won't do that again." He started walking without waiting for her reply.

"Are you happy now?" We heard Aviraj as we walked further away from him.

"Are you hungry? You didn't eat breakfast properly either." He asked, pulling us towards the kitchen. When we were crossing the living room we heard voices coming from there. We walked into the living room and I didn't see Kartavya freeze and I bumped into his back.

"Ouch Avy why did you-" I stopped and took in the scene in front of us. I stopped rubbing my forehead. Oh god not again. Why can't she stay away.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a deadly tone. I never heard that tone from him. I felt shivering hearing the coldness in his voice and I am glad I'm not at the receiving end. Her smile faltered when she heard his voice. Aarav broke free from her grasp and ran towards me. He wrapped his tiny hands around my waist.

"Bhai, how can you talk to her like that? She came to meet Aarav since she hasn't seen him for 2 years." Kavya tried to clarify. He turned his glare towards her which shut her up instantly.

"Well I asked you something." He prompted.

"As Kavya said I wanted to meet Aarav, you know how much I love him." She said in a pitiful voice looking at the ground. Oh god she is really a chameleon. How can she change her personality so well? Where was her sharp tongue now? I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Avy just shook his head with an annoyed sigh and walked us out of the living room into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" He asked as soon as we were out of their earshot. I chuckled looking at him.

"You don't have to look at me like I'm gonna flip out every time I see her." He sighed in relief. "Forget about her. Tell me what you want to eat?"

"Are you gonna make it for me?" I smiled.

"Chachu, I want ice cream." Aarav yelled in excitement. We completely forget he followed us into the kitchen.

"Chachu ke bache, no ice cream for you. Didn't you say you don't like me." He picked Aarav up and the latter squealed when Avy started tickling him. I smiled looking at them.

"But Chachu I was joking, I love you the most." Aarav placed his hands on Avy's cheeks. Aww. Avy was hot but with Aarav he is extremely beautiful.

"Aww what about me? I thought you loved me the most." I mumbled with a sad pout. Aarav gasped and looked at me and stretched his hands towards me. I took him in my arms. Avy looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I love you too Chachi." He kissed my cheek.

"Now come on I will make something for you guys, okay?" Avy started collecting things to make us lunch. We sat on bar stools near the kitchen island while Avy started making us lunch. While he was making lunch, Bhai and Bhabhi came towards the kitchen.

"Aaru what are you doing here? I told you to spend time with Mahira Aunty right." Bhabhi lifted him from the stool and carried him in her arms. "Come on, let's go. She came to meet you baba."

"Mama, I don't wanna. I want to stay with Chachi and Chachu." Aarav said to his mother.

"You can after she left okay, now come on she must be feeling bad if you leave her all alone." Bhabhi coaxed him and left the kitchen. I sighed and looked at Avy who was clenching and unclenching his jaw.

"Kartavya, I didn't know she was coming. I was surprised when she turned up here while you were in the theatre room." Aviraj bhai tried to explain to Avy.

"I don't care if she is here Bhai, If I said something it will cause a fight, so i will not say a single word." He looked at Aviraj bhai and nodded towards the living room. "Just make sure she doesn't come anywhere near us."

"I will, don't worry." He nodded and left from there.

******

Hey guy's,

Thanks for the response on the alst two chapters. I got to know something from the last few updates is you guys love drama.

This is just a filler chapter. I haven't proof read it so pint out of there are any mistakes. Hope you enjoy.

Let me know what you think of the chapter.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote.

A❤️☺️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

701K 5.4K 8
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
653K 34.5K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
2.2M 612 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
203K 10.2K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...