Harriet Potter and the Alpha...

De mermaid886

When Severus Snape survives his wounds after the Battle of Hogwarts, Harriet Potter offers to care for the ab... Mais

Chapter 1 - Thank You
Chapter 2 - The Unruly Patient
Chapter 3 - Farewell?
Chapter 4 - Under the Alpha
Chapter 5 - Let's be off?
Chapter 6 - Stirring the Cauldron
Chapter 7 - Startling News
Chapter 8 - An Omega in Distress
Chapter 9 - Warm Cookies, Soft Glances
Chapter 10 - Severus's Scheme
Chapter 11 - September's Ball
Chapter 12 - Severus to the Rescue
Chapter 13 - Blissful Union
Chapter 14 - The Cozy Weekend
Chapter 15 - Mine
Chapter 16 - What's to Come
Chapter 17 - Severus's News
Chapter 18 - Cravings
Chapter 19 - Domestic Bliss
Chapter 20 - Pleasant Plans
Chapter 21 - Severus's Favorite
Chapter 22 - Mrs. Snape
Chapter 23 - Good News
Chapter 24 - The Snapes' Nest
Chapter 25 - Expectations
Chapter 26 - Daddy to the Rescue
Chapter 27 - The Battle
Chapter 28 - A Princely Father
Chapter 29 - Maggie Snape
Chapter 30 - Pushing Forward
Chapter 31 - Freedom
Chapter 32 - The Snape Family
Chapter 33 - An Alpha's Desire
Chapter 34 - The Interview
Chapter 35 - Hopes
Chapter 36 - Election Day
Chapter 37 - Discoveries
Chapter 38 - Decisions
Chapter 39 - The Minister-elect
Chapter 40 - Lessons and Games
Chapter 41 - Ancient Lullaby
Chapter 42 - Severus Snape, Minister for Magic
Chapter 43 - Bloodlines
Chapter 44 - A Visit from Eileen
Chapter 45 - Family Bonds
Chapter 46 - Old Magic
Chapter 47 - Of and With
Chapter 48 - Waiting
Chapter 49 - Across a Loom
Chapter 50 - Messages
Chapter 51 - Family
Chapter 52 - Origin of the Prince Family
Chapter 53 - Little Sev
Chapter 54 - Learning
Chapter 55 - Minister Snape's Dilemma
Chapter 56 - Talks
Chapter 57 - Forbidden Forest
Chapter 58 - Found
Chapter 59 - Severus, The Helpful Alpha
Chapter 60 - An Interesting Failure
Chapter 61 - Hallows
Chapter 62 - Severus and Harriet
Chapter 63 - Desperation
Chapter 64 - Hopes
Chapter 65 - Shopping
Chapter 66 - Maggie's Letter
Chapter 67 - Severus's Letter
Chapter 68 - Severus's Meeting
Chapter 69 - Meeting Hagrid
Chapter 70 - Letting Go But Holding On
Chapter 71 - The Sorting Hat Ceremony
Chapter 72 - Missing Maggie
Chapter 73 - Hope
Chapter 74 - Dreams
Chapter 75 - Coming Together
Chapter 76 - Preparing
Chapter 77 - Ready
Chapter 78 - A Family In Need
Chapter 79 - This Time
Chapter 80 - Hogwarts
Chapter 81 - Smiles and Rivals
Chapter 82 - Love, Harriet
Chapter 83 - What's to Come
Chapter 84 - Harriet the Heroine
Chapter 85 - Success
Chapter 86 - Healing
Chapter 87 - Brothers
Chapter 88 - Different Yet the Same
Chapter 89 - Fathers
Chapter 90 - Family
Chapter 92 - Strong
Chapter 93 - Little Babies
Chapter 94 - Daddy's Back
Chapter 95 - Wrath
Chapter 96 - Time
Chapter 97 - Facing Severus Snape
Chapter 98 - Maggie's New Chair
Chapter 99 - Severus's Hatred
Chapter 100 - Home

Chapter 91 - Love

432 14 3
De mermaid886

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Scorpius and Maggie enjoyed the final evening before autumn recess together as they sat chatting in the courtyard.

"You didn't eat very much at dinner." Scorpius commented.

"I......I'm a bit nervous, I suppose." Maggie sighed.

"About what?" He frowned.

"You know, going home.......the babies." She shrugged.

"There's no need to worry." Scorpius said with a  reassuring smile, "Your Dad loves your Mum. I'm certain he'll look after her."

"Right, of course." Maggie nodded, "But the trouble is that I've asked to be in the room when they're born and I'm very excited about it, I am!........Just.....anxious too, that's all." She chuckled.

Scorpius's eyes widened.

Maggie laughed out loud at his shocked expression before she explained, "Don't give me that look! It's different for women."

"It must be." He scoffed.

The two continued their pleasant conversation until they were forced apart by the castle's curfew.

As Maggie lay down to rest that night, she imagined what it would be like to hold her newborn siblings.

Having never cradled a baby before, it thrilled her to think of what it would be like to cuddle one in her arms.

Across the castle, high in Gryffindor Tower, Scorpius struggled to fall asleep.

Maggie's beautiful face tormented him.

All Scorpius wanted to do was be next to her once more.

—————————————————————

The following morning, both Scorpius and Maggie noticed that the ride home on the Hogwarts Express seemed startlingly brief.

Disencan and Little Sev arrived to collect Maggie, who waved a sad goodbye to her dear friend before she was led away.

Draco couldn't help but smile at the forlorn scowl on his son's pale face.

"A week, Scorp, and you'll see her again, don't fret." He chuckled.

"Yes, Father." Scorpius mumbled as he pulled his trunk behind him while he and Draco walked from the platform.

"Your mother and I will be glad to spend some time with you." Draco added in an attempt to further comfort his son.

"I'll be glad to spend some time with you both as well." Scorpius sighed.

Truthfully, he would.

Scorpius adored his parents.

Regardless, he wished Maggie could have stayed beside him for every moment of his upcoming visit.

—————————————————————

"There we are, deep breath in, slow breath out." Healer Margot whispered.

Her hands gently splayed across Harriet's impossibly round belly while the silence heightened the tension in the room.

Harriet lay in her nest, held lovingly by Severus, who sat behind her and lovingly allowed her to rest against him.

During Harriet's final weeks of pregnancy, Healer Margot had agreed to return and stay with the Snape family, knowing a triplet pregnancy was common amongst omegas but oftentimes complicated towards the end.

Severus's dark eyes glistened with worry as he gazed down at his wife and watched her follow Healer Margot's instructions to breathe.

"There we are......." Healer Margot smiled, "Nothing too serious, could have another fortnight yet."

Harriet exhaled a sigh of pure defeat as she let her head fall back against Severus.

"At what date will the delivery be deemed safe?" He asked.

"Anytime now." Healer Margot nodded, "Triplets usually come early.........They'll be quite small, of course, all three of them, but my diagnostic spells have proven to me they've come along enough to acclimate to life on the outside of Mummy's tummy."

Harriet flinched as the outline of a small foot pressed against the bare skin of her belly.

Healer Margot smiled as she reached out and patted the area.

Severus grit his teeth as he resisted the urge to smack her hand away.

Who did that woman think she was to touch his mate without his expressed permission first?

"I dunno, I hope it's not another fortnight.....I'm already miserable." Harriet confessed with a mirthless chuckle.

The idea of carrying three little ones for her husband had seemed appealing at first, until she had lost the ability to roll over or stand without assistance.

Instead of two arms and two feet flying into her organs at unpredictable intervals, she had six arms and six feet that nearly constantly bombarded her insides somewhere with unintended attacks.

"I can give you both a list of things that may help induce labour, if you wish?" Healer Margot offered.

"My wife has given birth twice before." Severus snapped, "We're well aware of-"

"Triplets are different." Healer Margot interrupted Severus with a snide grin, "I'm afraid, Mr. Snape, that you'll soon find that out, one way or another."

Severus grimaced but said nothing else as the healer began her speech.

Harriet tired of their bickering.

She didn't much care how her labour started, all she knew was that she was ready to hold her babies in her arms instead of her belly.

—————————————————————

Severus glided into the kitchen later that evening as soon as Disencan brought Little Sev and Maggie home.

"Dad!" Maggie cried as she wheeled herself towards him.

Severus placed a tapered finger over his lips but graciously bent down to accept his only daughter's hug before he pulled away.

Disencan went to tend to his chores.

Little Sev blinked.

"Is Mum sleeping?" Maggie asked.

".........For now." Severus drawled in his low voice, "It seems you may get your wish after all, my dear. Your siblings may arrive quite soon."

Maggie drew in an excited gasp as a bright smile crossed her fair face.

"Will there be any boys, Daddy?" Little Sev asked for the thousandth time.

"We shall know soon enough, son." Severus nodded.

"Can I visit Mum once she wakes?" Maggie whispered.

"Of course......" Severus frowned, "It will lift her spirits to see you."

The Snape family shared dinner together an hour later.

After the meal had been finished, Severus let Maggie bring Harriet's food directly to her.

He politely kept his distance and hovered in the doorway, although he closely observed mother and daughter's reunion.

Maggie couldn't stop asking about the babies.

Harriet let her daughter rub her belly while they spoke to one another about Hogwarts, Maggie's classes, and how things were going with Scorpius.

A single, nauseating fear gripped Severus's heart as he frowned at his mate and pup.

It made him nervous every time Harriet brought one of their children into the world, let alone three.

He had no ignorance of the dangers and risks that childbirth posed.

Suppose something went wrong?

Suppose he lost his darling?

Severus forced himself to think of his offspring as his dark gaze landed on Maggie.

He would never be complete again if Harriet left him for the next world, but he had survived without her before........In despair, he would return to his previous bitter existence of mournful, self-loathing, loneliness.

Maggie laughed as Harriet moved a strand of her dark hair out of her face in a subtle gesture of motherly affection.

Severus frowned.

How would his daughter survive such a loss so young?

..........How would any of his children?

With an adolescent girl, a son guaranteed to start Hogwarts soon, and three newborns on the way, the Snape family was more in need of Harriet than ever.

—————————————————————

Harriet and Severus remained awake after Maggie, Little Sev, and Disencan had gone to bed.

Unable to rest due to the relentless flailing of limbs that landed inside her, Harriet knelt on her hands and knees in her nest while Severus gave her one of the massages he had been taught by Healer Margot.

"Yeah, Sev, right there......." Harriet whispered as her husband discovered a particularly achy area on her lower back.

His black eyes glowed with interest as Harriet pushed her bottom further back towards him and stretched her spine as she whispered, "Mmm, that feels lovely."

To his mortification, Severus noticed his sleep trousers began to tighten.

He swallowed silently as he willed himself to put his lascivious daydreams out of his mind.

Harriet's hips had spread over the last few months.

As Severus gazed down at her, with her plump bottom nearly being offered to him, he battled against his primal instincts.

On the bed, Harriet blinked as she noticed her alpha's scent suddenly became stronger, as if she were surrounded by stacks of old parchment and piles of smoking lavender.

Some women may have seen it as an insult or an inconveince.

Harriet, especially in her current condition, took her alpha's eagerness as a compliment.

"Sev.........?" She asked as she glanced over her shoulder with an eyebrow raised, "How can you possibly want me like this?"

Humiliated his arousal had been discovered, what little colour Severus's pale face held quickly vanished as he spoke, "......Forgive me, my love, I......I meant no offense........Our bond is strong, as is our love.......I find myself powerless to resist your beauty."

Harriet couldn't hold back the amused laugh that escaped her lips.

Severus blinked as he watched them part while she spoke, "Well I dunno what beauty I have left, Sev, but you're welcome to it."

He didn't allow himself to gloat in his reward, not at first.

While his skilled hands kneaded the sorest parts of Harriet's back as she knelt on all fours in front of him, she reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed her wand.

Severus watched as his wife vanished her clothing.

His heart raced as she reached under the impossible curve of her belly to claw in vain at his trousers before he generously assisted her by freeing his arousal from its restrictive confines.

At first, the possibility of accidentally harming Harriet alarmed Severus, but as she positioned them both and slowly moved her hips back to engulf him inside her warm, waiting center, his senses blurred.

Harriet let her heavy belly rest against a mound of pillows while her alpha set a steady pace to please them both.

The repressed whimpers that issued from her throat gave him reassurance that their coupling proved to be mutually enjoyable.

Mr. and Mrs. Snape ended up tangled together an hour later, in dampened sheets as Severus supported Harriet's heavy breasts with one strong arm as his other hand splayed protectively over her belly.

She panted into their heated kiss as their hearts raced.

"I love you, Sev." Harriet whispered against his lips.

Severus let out a sound between a growl and a hum in response, too intoxicated by Harriet to utter mere words.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

200K 5.1K 20
Harry's eighth year is here. He won the war and now is the time that he finds out his ranking. Everyone is positive he'll be an alpha, but Harry know...
80.8K 2.4K 4
Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry...
17.8K 577 61
Lord Voldemort is a well-known alpha, famous because of his lust for power. Draco Malfoy, the son of one of the Dark Lord's followers: Lucius, is an...
13.6K 548 12
After surviving the war, Severus Snape has the great misfortune of running into his least favorite student at a wellness resort. While he attempts to...