Surviving The Tornadoes

By Toothless_Lover

Not many people know what a tornado is. In some aspects some think of a cyclone. Tornados are deadly. The cou... More

Introduction
First day in Oklahoma!
Telling Nick
Disaster Strikes!!!!
Rescue comes!!
Storm chasing!
Finding dad!
At the school!!
Bored for awhile!!
A Tornado Comes!!!
Alone, but never forgotten!
The bus ride!!!
The next day!!
Just chilling!
Lunch time!!
Lots of patients!!!
Rough night!
Friday!
Something amazing!!!!
The date!!
Back at the shelter
The worst become good!!
Back at the house
Next morning
Days like these
A month later
Seeing my brother
My birthday
Terrible Storms
Two weeks later
First day of school
Three months later
Next day
Morning
Lunch
Later that day
Leaving to go back
Court
Couple days later
Year after
Senior year
Three days later
Month of Cleaning up
Friday afternoon
The Ending

After the competition

120 5 2
By Toothless_Lover

The game went so well. We finally beat them softball girls. But one of our teammates broke his ankle because someone tripped him. That's basically how we won. The other team cheated so yeah.

Me and Jay are going on a date tonight. So I am trying to figure out what to wear.

"Mother!!" I screamed from upstairs.

I heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"I cant figure out what to wear for my date tonight. I need help." As I said coming out of the closet.

"Well then, I thought it was an emergency but I guess not." She said.

"This is a clothes emergency." I said smiling.

"I guess so. What do you have nice?" My mother asked.

"Nothing right now." I said still looking.

"What happened to the black dress?" My mother asked.

"Mother I grew. I'm to fat for it."

"Your not fat. What about this shirt and a scarf?" My mother asked.

"Fine whatever. That will work. I have to get ready. Thanks mom." I said as she left.

"Your welcome. And be good. No one will be home when you get home. So make sure the doors are locked." My mother said.

"OK." I quickly got changed and headed downstairs where Jay was waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm ready." I said.

We headed to the truck. I got my lisence while Jay is working on getting his.

"Alright. Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to Papa Ron's steakhouse. Its an amazing steak diner. They have a variety of meats that you can choose." Jay said.

"Isn't it that place the one they just opened up?" I asked.

"Yes. It used to be a Mazzio's."

"I know what your talking about." I said backing up.

I got out of the driveway and headed down town. It was dark because it was 8 o'clock at night. The game ended around 7 but tonight we are going out.

"I was thinking about something. Your parents won't be home right?" Jay asked.

"Yeah they both will be working. Why?" I asked him.

"Well you know how you always say your to young to have sex?" He asked.

"Why are we even talking about this? And yes I do say we are. I'm just trying to worry about school and my grades. I can't slack and love on you all the time." I said.

"But babe, its Friday. Your parents aren't home and I got protection. We can do it. Please!" He begged.

"Let me think. I will get back to you after we eat alright." I said.

"OK. Then I want a definite answer." He said.

We got to the place and went in. I honestly think we should have sex being I've waited to long. I have to I made Jay wait so long for this day and all this.

We ordered what we wanted.

"Jay. You know what I made both of us what to long. Let's do it." I said.

"Are you sure you don't want to think about it?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Alright then. But I got something I have to tell you." Jay got up and came closer to me. He kneeled down.

"Ashley Marie Cross this is a promise to always love you and not anyone else. I saved this just for you. I know that this is to early to ask but will you marry me!" He opened a box with a ring in it.

"Jay, you know you are the only guy I've had ever been with. Yes I will." I kissed him.

"Thanks for being there in my life babe." He said.

"Your welcome. I love you."

The guy came back with our food. We ate and then we left.

"That was amazing." I said. Then I felt Jay grab my waist. He then leaned me up against the truck.

"Thank you for saying yes." He said.

Then he put his hand on my face and kissed me gently. His other hand went on my stomach.

"We should get home and start there." I said trying to get him away.

"Babe this is the start." He said. He opened the back door to the truck. I backed into the back and I layed down.

Jay then shut the door so no one could see us.

After Jay got on top of me and he kissed me. We kissed a lot and then he started to take his shirt off.

"Jay let's get home where we could have more room." I said.

"Alright. Let go then." I hopped up in the front seat and drove home.

"Babe that was amazing. Tonight I'm gonna make everything well." He said.

As soon as I looked at him there was a big boom. I didn't know what happened. Jay was out cold. I felt blood going down my face. Then I realized we got into a car accident.

I couldn't get out my leg was stuck. It was thundering and lightning really bad.

"Jay wake up!" I tryed waking him up but nothing.

I sat there crying and then I prayed.

"God please don't take him away! I didn't do anything. Please if it has to be him it has to be me. I'll do anything it get him back. Please don't take him!" I yelled.

I cryed and then I felt a hand on my thigh.

"Babe its OK. I'm alive. See." He was alive he just hit his head a little on the bag.

"I thought you were gonna die." I said.

"No my head hurts but I'm fine. Are you OK?" He asked.

"My leg is stuck but I'm fine. And I got glass in my arm but I should be fine." I said.

"Alright I'll call for help." Jay called the emergency contact.

"They are coming. Just hold tight. I'm gonna go check on the other people." Jay left me.

The other people had crashed into us. We were on the right side of the road but they weren't.

"One is dead. But the other one is fine. He told me a lightning bolt hit in front of his car and he couldn't see." Jay came back.

"Holy crap. At least we are ok but I see lights up head." I said.

The cops, firefighters and an ambulance came.

"Sit down over there boy so we can get her out of there." The cop said.

"Please stay still. We are going to have to saw this door open so we can get you out." The firefighter said.

I was hoping my dad wasn't going to be there. He works as an ambulance so I was nervous.

"What is your name?" The ambulance asked me.

"Dad? Its me." I said.

"Ashley? What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"Jay took me to Papa Ron's." I said.

"Your going to be alright. Just stay still as I hold your neck." He said.

"Dad I'm sorry." I said.

"Its OK." He said back.

They got the door off and they took me and Jay to the hospital. Surprisingly I had a a couple scratches on my leg and my arms.

The truck was destroyed so we used one of the rental cars. I drove us home and we went in the house.

"Do you still want to do it?" Jay asked.

"Yes, I would do anything. I'm glad we both are OK." I said.

"Me too." Jay went up stairs to get what he needed.

I went to the kitchen. The storms were coming but slowly. It was 10 at night. I would think it would be later but it wasn't. I think the guy was making the lightning stuff up. I didn't see anything bright. Unless my lights were to bright.

"Alright. You ready." He asked.

"Hang on." I said.

He grabbed me and took off his shirt.

"There is no hanging on." He said.

He dragged me to the living room. I then layed down on the ground. He sat down on me then took my scarf off. Then kissed me.

"Uh, this is amazing just like you said." I said.

"It gets better then this." He got off of me and took my pants off. I then unzipped his pants and he took them off.

Later on I found myself having actual sex with Jay. I didn't think that I would feel so good to be free with Jay to have this moment.

"Huh! Jay this is awesome." I said as he kept kissing me.

"I told you. I wasn't lying." He said putting his lips on my neck.

We kept going then after a while we ended up in our bed under our blankets still making out.

"Alright I'm done." I said getting into my pajamas.

"Really? Just a but longer." He asked.

"Get some clothes on though." I said.

He did and we made out longer. It had to be morning as we went on.

We soon fell asleep.
________________________________
I woke up the next morning on the floor with Jay next to me.

"Ashley and Jay get up!" My mother yelled.

"I'm up. What's going on?" I asked.

"I need to fix your bandages on you arms and leg." She said.
I forgot about what happened last night. I don't even know what happened when I got home. Jay didn't even know what happened.

"Alright. That's the last bandage. The guy that did this was drunk so it wasn't your fault. Its your choice to sue him or not." My mother told me.

"Why sue him. He should be the one to pay me a new truck." I said.

"You can tell the judge that. Nick is going to get you a new truck."

"Hell no. He doesn't need to do that. It shouldn't be him doing that." I said.

"I know but I can't stop him. He is an adult and he will do anything for you." Soon after we heard a beep outside.

Nick was outside with a new truck.

I ran outside and hugged nick as he got out. Its been awhile since I've actually seen him walking without a cane.

He has been doing really well. I thank God for what he has done to help Nick.

"Hey baby sis. This is your new truck . I heard what happened two days ago so here you go. Tyler is the one you should thank." Tyler cane out of the truck.

"Tyler! I missed you." I said hugging him.

"I got it for free. And I missed you to. I am a retired veteran. I want to spend time with what I got left." He said.

We walked in the house. I didn't quote understand why Nick said two days ago. I thought yesterday was when the accident happened.

"Ashley I need to talk to you." My mother called me.

"Yes mother." Jay was sitting there as well.

"Jay has told me you had sex two nights ago. Is that true?" She asked.

"Yes. It is true." I said.

"Jay tell her." He said.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"I didn't have protection on. And I'm sorry I should have told you before. But then you wouldn't want to have sex then. I'm sorry." He told me.

"What the fuck! I even made it clear. But whatever. This school year is almost over." I said.

"Its not a whatever Ashley. This is a serious matter. I told both of you no sex. And now your going to get pregnant from your stupidity." My mother said.

"Mom I didn't mean to." I said.

"Well you two figure something out and ten we will talk later." My mother was disappointed.

I didn't know it was such a serious matter for how old I am. But whatever.

"Jay did you really not have protection?" I asked as I was getting dressed.

"I did have it. I lied to your mom. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to marry her but then I lied about the sex and no protection but I'm sorry." Jay said.

"You have to tell her you lied. You scared the shit out of me." I said.

Jay decided to apologize to my mother. And she took it. She even said it was OK to marry me.

As the months went by graduation swept through quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 279 18
Two Distinct worlds One story Different paths One beginning But Same Perspective Why do you love someone who can't love you back while I'm here waiti...
4.8K 110 13
🪓Darling. Light of my life. I'm not going to hurt you. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just going to bash...
166K 8.7K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
6.2K 205 13
All the "next generation" fan fictions are either roleplays, or some sort of quest, so I decided to mix things up a little! This will be about the le...