Next day

"Wake up Ashley!!! Your gonna be late for work!!" Jay woke me.

"What time is it?" I asked as I opened my eyes.

"Its 11:00!" He said.

"Gosh damn it!!! Why didn't you wake me sooner!!" I asked jumping out of bed.

"Because I just woke up myself!" He said finding a shirt.

"Wow!" I said.

I quickly got changed and ran to the cafeteria.

"Why in such a hurry??" Angel asked.

"I overslept and I work today." I said.

"Um, no you don't. You actually are off today. You got a doctors appointment in about an hour and a half." She said.

"Are you kidding me?" I walked back to our room.

"Jay!!!" I walked in.

"What?" He said putting his shirt on.

"Why did you lie to me??" I asked.

"I just felt like getting a laugh. That is the first time you went into a rush. I've never seen you go that fast!" He said smiling.

"Jay your a jerk!" I said.

"Haha, very funny. Do you want to go to the movies with me tonight?" He asked.

"Sure, why not? Since you totally lied to me." I said laughing.

He looked at me and we went outside.

"So, let's go get some breakfast." He said.

"I suppose we should. But we have to be back in time for my doctor appointment." I said.

"I will make sure to keep time." He looked down at me.

"Thank you." We both walked into a IHOP. It was busy but not to busy.

"How many in your party?" A waitress asked.

"Just two." Jay said.

"Alright this way." We followed her. She asked us for drinks and our food.

We didn't talk to eachother the whole time we ate. We only looked at eachother. It was peaceful but wierrd at the same time.

We left IHOP back to the shelter. We had 20 minutes till my appointment.

"Let's go. We are going to be late." Allison pulled me into the car.

"Allison you seem violent today?" I was suspicious.

"I just don't want to be late. So hush." I was silent after that. Maybe its that time of month. Who knows?

We got to the hospital and went up to my doctors office. Of course we waited till the nurse called. They weighed and heighth me then it was that sit down till the doctor came in.
"Allison are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, just got some news this morning that shocked me." She said.

"What news?" Jay asked.

"Well, your father asked me to marry him." She said.

"Are you kidding. And your upset about that?" I said.

"Yeah, this is my first marriage. And I said..." She stopped.

"Spill the beans woman!!" I said.

"I said yes!" She said.

We all jumped. I laughed.

"I'm so happy you did!" I said.

"Yeah, that means no calling me woman. That's impolite." She said.

The doctor came in as soon as Allison said that.

"Well, its nice to see you again. How's things?" He asked.

"Things are great." I said.

"Alright, let's check your reflexes....Seems good. Let's check your ears, eyes and throat." He said.

He did all of that and said that all was well.

"Alright one last thing. We will get xrays to see if that leg is safe to be opened up to the world to see onecw again." He said.

My doctor loved making jokes. That made me feel much better since he makes me feel better and confident of all these outrageous tests.

They came back with the xrays after they took them.

"Well it looks as if you cab take that boot off now. If it starts to hurt in any way put it on immediately and call me." He said.

"Thanks so much!" I said.

"No problem. You are just lucky today. There is no blood tests so I will see you in about a month. The nurse here will let you guys go. I hope all is well. Bye." He said as he walked out the door.

We left the hospital. It felt strange not to have a boot. But it felt free to actually see the sun.

"Allison. Can jay and I go see a movie?" I asked.

"Sure thing. I'll drop you off." She said.

Something was wrong with her. I just didn't know what. She was as depressed as a potato chip. She didn't care what Jay and I wanted to do or did. She handed us money everytime I asked for something.

She dropped us off and we went to see Annabelle. It was a horror movie. I really hate horror movies.

"Are you sure we should watch this?" I said spooked.

"Come on. I'll hold you if you get scared." He said.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"I'm sure. Have I ever lied to you?" He asked me.

"Really Jay? Yes you have. Do you not remember this morning." I asked.

"I don't think about those times. I only remember those moments we share eachothers moments." He said all romantically

"Stop that!" I said.

"I'm only kidding. Jeez. Yes I do remember this morning." He said.

"Get some popcorn!!" I said.

He ordered popcorn and several boxes of candy. We headed to the theater that the movie was being held. We sat down and waited till it started.

"Jay I'm scared!" I said. And the movie was in 3D so that made everything seem real.

"Your half way through it." He said holding my hand.

The movie was finally over. I was speechless. I couldn't talk because I was so terrified.

Jay called up Allison and she picked us up. We went home and jay asleep. I couldn't sleep.

"JAY!!" I screamed.

"What?" He said getting up quickly.

"She's.....she's in the Clo...set!!" I said shaking.

He got up to look in it.

"Don't!!!!" I said as he opened it.

"Ashley there is nothing there. Your having hallucinations." He climbed up on the bed forgetting to shut the door.

"She's coming!!!" I said.

"I'll shut the door!" He got up and shut it.

"She's coming!" I said.

"Ashley let's cuddle and I'll let you sleep." He said.

He cuddled me up close and I didn't go to sleep. I was to terrified.

Hey sorry for the wait. I've been busy. I'll update tomorrow!!