Rough night!

I woke up shortly after. It was only 6pm.

"What time is it?" I asked waking up.

"It 6:13pm. You are sweating like a dog!" Angel said.

"Wait what??? Why are you here?"  I said confused.

"Allison told me you weren't doing so well. So she told me to come in here and watch you as she's with other persons." Angel said.

"Oh, where's dad and the other's?" I asked.

"They are helping the search team to find other people."

"Oh OK." I said.

"Yeah, your just a person that can take being sick and hurt!" She said.

"Yep, I'm just a fighter."

"I know. Your always the one getting hurt and sick. I'm about to call you the worlds greatest hurting\sick person now." She teased.

"Well, technically it isnt all my fault
" I sighed.

"Well if you didn't skip lunch and did not stay in that room where you knew blood was to appear, you wouldn't be a patient." She teased.

"I like to take my chances. " I said.

"Well be more careful." She worried.

We were silent after a little bit. Then Allison came in.

"How is she doing?" She asked.

"She's doing fine." Angel told her.

"Well, her fever went down. I got the tests back. It turns out it was her diabetes were acting up. I want her to eat a little something. Just to see how she is after." Allison said.

"OK, what do have for her to eat?" She asked.

"Um anything." She said back to angel.

"OK, Ashley I'll be right back."

"Just like you always say." I said.

"You got that right. I could never leave you behind. I'm your big sister. There hasn't been a time I have left you."

"Well, you actually have left me a couple times."

"Don't go there. That was nothing like getting sick and stuff. That was you getting frustrated because you couldn't hit the damn ball. So I left you there till you could hit it." She then left afterwards.

Angel left and Allison stayed.

"How you feeling?" She asked me.

"Better, just really thirsty!" I said.

"Well I'm sure Angel will get you something to drink as well. Why didn't you tell me you were diabetic?" She asked me.

"Because I really didn't think it was important!" I said.

"It's very important! You could have died. I'm glad I knew that you needed medicine. We got plenty of medicine for you." She said.

I was ashamed.

"OK, you already know about my heart so.... And also how could I have died?" I asked looking down.

"Well not technically die. I mean something could have happened badly. And yes I know. I'm glad you told me about that. But you should tell me other things so I know!" She explained to me.

"OK I'm sorry. But why should I tell you everything." I said.

"Its OK, and because I'm looking out for your safety." She said.