Days like these

Of course it had to be a Wednesday! The worst day of the week. I think its because we are half way three the week and then it ends with amazing days. Then when Monday comes just around the corner, that's when you start off with a bad week.

My week has been backwards. Monday was amazing seeing all the stores. Yesterday was even better by kissing a guy. And today has just been a day of disaster and disappointment.

I never thought that my sugar would go low because I did eat dinner. I don't quite understand that concept. I thought today was gonna start off great.

All Wednesdays are always amazing. But not today. I usually go to church on Wednesdays but being we don't have a church that contains my religion just yet. I'm doomed. I'm gonna have to just figure away to open a portal and pray to God.

"So what do you want to do?" Jay asked me.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Do you want to walk around?" He asked.

"Alright, let me go tell Allison." I replied back.

"No, don't tell her." He grabbed my arm and begged.

I gave him an OK look. We walked put the door and onto the streets. Its not like I'm used to not telling someone where I'm at so I'm over it.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"Where ever you want to go!" He said quickly.

"Let's go to that candle shop. I love candles!" I said.

"Haha OK." We went to the candle shop.

I looked around and smelled different candles. Then my phone went off.

"Who is it babe?" Jay asked me.

"Allison is calling me. But I'm gonna ignore it." I said.

"Do I got a bad girl? Because you are the most sweetest thing. Answer the call." He said.

I answered the call

Phone call:
Hello Allison?
Hey where are you?
We are at the candle shop! What's going on?
There's a family emergency. Your father is going to the hospital. Your brother is in bad shape.
Wait what's wrong with Nick?
He got into a car accident.
Shit!! Shit!!! Can you come get us?????
I'll be there in a minute. Be waiting.

The phone call ended.

"What's wrong?" Jay asked me.

I started to cry.

"Jay, we have to go outside and wait for Allison." I said.

"OK then talk to me." He glanced at me.

We walked put the door. All of a sudden the alarm went off.
"Excuse me! You didn't pay for that!" Some man came and took the candle out of my hands.

"Hey, leave cripple alone." Jay stood up for me.

"You are not the boss of me. I don't care if she is your girl or some mental person, she is not to steal. Im calling the cops." The angry man said.

"Sir, I'm really sorry. I was smelling them and I got a call about my brother, he got into a car accident. And I'm just stressed." I said.

"No excuses. Your going to jail!" He pulled me into the store. I fell on to the ground because he pulled me so hard.

"Damn you!!!! Get off her!!" Jay jumped on the man.

"Get off." He threw jay onto the floor. But he was OK.

"Stay on the floor and don't move. I will pepper spray you."

I cryed and then Allison came in.

"What's going on here. I told you to wait outside." She told me.

"Excuse me but I'm gonna ask you to step away from that theif." The man came out.

"I'm sorry but what do you mean?" She asked.

"She tried to steal a candle." He said.

"I'm sure she didn't mean to. He brother is in the hospital and I need to take her. She is close to him." She said.

"Well pardon me, are ypou her mother or gaurdian?" He asked her.

"Yes, I am." She said.

The lights of the cop cars were out the doors. They came into the store.

"What seems to be the delema?" The guy cop asked.

"She was gonna steal a candle!" He said.

"I'm sure she didn't mean to. Her brother is in the hospital and she wants to see him. She stressed a lot." Allison said.

"OK, shes also handicapped so I'm gonna let this go. Five dollars and we will pay the rest for the candle." The kind cop said.

The man wasn't thrilled. He was really angry. I'm glad cops understand anything.

I payed five and we left to the hospital.
_____________________
It was a 30 minute drive. But we finally made it to the hospital. We met my father at the emergency entrance.
"Is he OK?" I asked.

"Not exactly sure? The doctor hasn't told me his conditions." He said. I hugged him close.

We went up to the waiting room and I sat next to Angel, which she was crying.

"Hey, I almost got arrested." I said with tears in my eyes.

"How?" She asked.

"I walked out with a candle without paying. But what happened?" I asked.

"He got into a severe accident. We don't know his conditions but I hope he is OK." As soon as she said that a doctor came out with his operating rope on.

He took my dad to another room and talked to him. I held Jay's and Angels hands.

My dad came back. He looked drained. He sat down next to us and gave us news.

"I got bad news. Nick's condition is severe. They say he is in a coma and he is paralyzed from the waist down. He has a collapsed lung as well. The doctor will get back to me as soon as possible." He got up and left.

I looked at Angel and I went outside. Jay stayed but Angel came with me.

"Are you ok?" She asked me.

"No, Nick is my whole life. He's my only brother. If I lose him I lose what I have. " I said crying.

"He's going to be OK!" She said.

"Are you gonna still be with him even if you can't have kids?" I asked.

"I will always be with him. I never met a man like him. If we have to adopt then fine. I wouldn't mind. If he is put in a wheel chair I will be there with him." She said.

"Thank you for everything. I'm glad my brother has someone like you around." I said hugging her.

We both kept hugging eachother. We looked at each other and we went our separate ways. I went back to Jay and Angel went to the bathroom.

I huddled with Jay closely. I cryed myself to sleep right into his arms.

Next chapter is coming up!!