Bored for awhile!!

My dad yet hasn't came back from talking to the principal. I sat there quietly wanting to go home but yet our home is destroyed to hell.

Angel got up and left and it had been a long time since I went to the bathroom. I waited till Angel came back but she hasn't came. So I decided to listen to my music. I looked to see how much my battery has gone down since there was no service anywhere in this school.

It was at 12%. Some boy that was cute, about my age he was so cute; Blue eyes, his hair was just gorgeous came over to me.

"Hey! Do you need a charger?" He asked me with the most amazing voice.

"Yeah, thanks. I'm Ashley." I said trying not to act stupid.

"I'm Jay. I'm from Beggs." He said. He sat down next to my hurt leg.

"My what happened to your beautiful leg?" He asked me.

I turned the other way cause I didn't know what to say.

"Um.. Just... I got hit by a peice of wood, and... A tornado came and I ended up on our porch...." I said trying to not sound like a dumbass. He smiled.

"Ow. And your arm, was that another tornado?"

"Hell yeah!" I said laughing. He started laughing as well.

"Its nice to meet you. I really am alone and there isn't anyone to  talk to. I took a glimpse over here and found you alone as well." He told me.

"Well then. Out of curiosity I honestly have to say that your a bit to close." I said trying to scoot over.

"I'm sorry. let me scoot over." As he scooted his hand reached mine.

There was a long silence between us two. I wasn't for sure if it was on purpose or not. I knew it was amazing to actually me someone cute.

Nick came over and broke the most fantastic silence.

"Who's this boy?" He had to ask.

"Jay this is my brother Nick. Nick this is a nice young man that came over and offered a charger." He gave a smirk.

"Nice to meet you Jay. I'm gonna go talk to some people. Don't do anything stupid!" He told me.

I mean what would I do with a boy I just met. I mean he's cute but seriously. My brother has a brain has big has an almond. But sometimes its bigger than a tornado. Haha.

"So how long have you been here?" Jay asked me.

"I just moved here today and this is what happened. And wait how did you know I haven't been here that long?" I said.

"I moved here a couple weeks ago. And I really haven't seen you here before. I've transferred back and forth between all these districts. And I never seen you around any of these schools.  Are you coming to this school?"

" I guess so." I said.

"Me too." he said.

There was another long silence.

"Are you single?" He asked me put of nowhere.

My face started to get hot. "Yes." I said quickly.

"Would you like to have a boyfriend?" My face got hotter.

"Umm..." I started to freak out.

"Hey, its OK, most girls don't right now. Do you just want to start off as...friends?" I cooled off a little.

"Yeah I guess."

Then I fell asleep after awhile.

Hey guys sorry its short but my tablets dying so post tomorrow. I will post two up tomorrow hopefully. :) thanks for the patience and please vote and comment!!!!!!