Couple days later

Well nothing has changed for the last couple days. Storms every night and I had have terrible nights. I've been in the hospital for the past couple days sick. The doctor said I'm not allowed to walk for at least a couple days but I'm pretty sure I can.

Tyler decided to go into the military so we won't see him for awhile. Well he was forced. I don't really know why.

I'm so bored here in this hospital. I'm sick with the flu so I'm half way dead. But I'm getting better slowly. Angel has been there but Jay hasn't really came to visit which is making me kinda worry.

"I got lunch!" Angel said.

"I'm not hungry. I want Jay!" I demanded.

"Jay is at school. And he doesn't want to see you like this."

"What the fuck. Why?"

"Well that, and your sick."

"That's no excuse for not seeing me. It doesn't make sense your here and not dead. I don't understand."

"Calm down. I'll talk to jay and see if he will come. I'll drag him if I have to. I promise you."

"Thanks. He really needs to stop. I feel like he's doing something without telling me."

"He's not. And Allison and your dad got the house. They just told me. Isn't that awesome. You and jay have your own room and I and Nick do to."

"Its Nick and I. And that's cool. When will I be able to go see it?" I asked.

"Well your fever I guess went down and your not throwing up so maybe tomorrow. We will be moving very soon. Probable in three days." Angel said.

"Awesome." I said.

The doctor came in and asked angel to come out to the hall. Of course it has to be such a big deal to not tell me. Angel didn't come back so I was alone.

"Well then." I said to myself.

"At least I'm alone. I can talk to Jay IBF he will pick up." I said dialing his number.

Phone call:
Hi
Jay why haven't you come?
I've been thinking and been doing something.
Something like what?
You'll have to wait. I'm sorry babe. How are you?
Fine I guess.
Why do you guess?
Because I miss you.
Well I miss you too.
What is wrong?
Um sorry but I got to go!
Wait why?
I have to go. Bye.
Please don't!!

The call was ended. Jay sounded like shit. Tired I'm guessing.

Angel came in.

"Good news, you get to go home. You OK?" She asked.

"Yeah I just called Jay. He had to leave. But cool. When?" I asked.

"Now if you want to." Angel said.

We left 10 minutes after getting notified by the doctor. I was able to walk so yeah that was a relief. We got into the car. The whole car ride was silent. We had passed the shelter. I had no clue where we were going.

We pulled up to a house shortly after. Jay was helping dad bring boxes in the house. I got out and looked at the house. It was huge!

"This is our new home?" I asked my mouth dropped.