Friday!

I woke up feeling a bit better. Allison was still sleeping so I just sat there in silence. She woke up after i sighed loudly.

"Morning! How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I feel better! Can I get off of these fluids?" I asked her.

"Not yet. I have to check on you. You have no fever, which is a good thing. Now I'm gonna go get your medicine so you don't pass out again."

She left so I just sat there till then. She came back with a needle and insulin.

"Alright I'm sure of you this won't hurt!" She said to me.

I looked away as she injected the medicine.

"Alrighty then, I'll take you off the fluids and your free. But your going to stay with me. OK?"

"Fine. Its not like anyone else is going to be with me." I said sarcastically.

"We will just see about that. I'm off today so we are gonna do some fun things. Now take your heart medicine." She handed me the medicine.

I took the medicine as she took the fluids out.

"Alright hold that so I can bandage that up. You won't stop bleeding." I held the cotton ball.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked her.

"Just wait and see. Its a surprise." I got off the bed after she said that.

"It feels like forever since I used my crutches." I laughed a little.

"Well I cleaned them, so dobt mess them up. " I glanced at her.

"I'm kidding!" She started laughing. She went out the door and I followed her.

We went to a room. And then she grabbed a piece of paper. "What's that?" I asked.

"Just wait." She said and she headed towards outside.

We went out the door and there was bits of debris on the ground from the storm two days ago.

We got into a car and went somewhere.

"Um, where are we going?" I asked her.

"Well, your father and I have to talk to you but we are going somewhere to tell you."

"Ugh, can I turn the A/C on. Its really fucking hot in here." I said.

"Yeah go ahead. You probably still don't feel well but hold on." She told me.

"Yeah I'm hot!!" I laughed and turned the ac on.

Ten minutes we arrived at a restraunt. We got out and my Father, Nick, Tyler, Jay, and Angel were there.

I got out and went towards all of them.

"Hey, you feeling better?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, just a bit. What are we doing here?" I asked.

"We are going to have breakfast together. And later Me and Allison are going on a date tonight." He said pretending to look sharp.

"Dad, you don't have a bowtie. Haha." I laughed really hard.

"Alright let's go and eat!" Allison assisted to keep the door open.

"Let me my lady." My dad said taking the door.
_________,_______
We all seated in the chairs provided by the restraunt. The waiter gave us menu's. We choiced what we wanted and waited.

"So dad...what did you do after the fact you couldn't play baseball?" I asked him.

"Well I went into meteorology. But then I couldn't do it so decided to get into " He said.