Finding dad!

I looked out the window and everything was moving. It was like an illusion. It started raining really hard to where we had to pull of because we couldn't see.

"Great, you know what I'm going to keep going." Nick said.

Nick pushed threw the rain and we made it to dads job. It was really dark and it started hailing. We got out and then I heard something really loud. I turned around and saw a tornado.

"In here guys, hurry!" A guy from the store yelled.

We got in and ran, well I had to kinda had to go slow being I'm on freaking crutches due to that Killer monster. We went to the bathrooms and ducked.

Everything was loud.

"BOOM!" One of the walls had fallen over, but luckily no one was under it. The tornado took the roof off and we held on to each other. A vision popped in my head:

Vision:
My mother was huddling over me to save me from prevailing winds that surrounded us. Then all of a sudden my mothers grip was loosening every second. Soon she disappeared. After it was over I looked anxiously to find my mother. But I couldn't find her. Then I saw something, a body. I ran over to it. "Mommy." She had her eyes barely open. "Honey bunch....es, g...et...he...lp." She said to me. I saw a tear and she closed her eyes. I sat next to her and cried.

The vision ended and I opened my eyes. Everything was silent, besides people talking. I looked up but I couldn't feel my arm. A heavy boulder was on top of it.

"Ashley? " I heard Angel.

"I'm right here." I said coughing due to the smoke.

"Geez, let's get this boulder off of you." Tyler said

Angel and Tyler moved the boulder and I finally could feel my arm. I had a large cut going from my wrist down to my elbow.

"Ashley, don't move. Let me see your arm." Angel said. She put wrap over it to stop the bleeding.

"Angel your heads bleeding." Tyler said concerned.

"Tyler, Im fine. Just a little cut. I'm more concerned of Ashley." Tyler gave a little smile and frown. We heard people yelling.

"Is anyone on the other side?" I heard Nick.

"Nick?" I responded.

"Ashley? Is anyone back there with you?"

"Yeah, Angel and Tyler and a couple more people. I think there's no hurt to bad." Then there was silence

"Nick?" I heard a fimilar voice.

"Dad?" Dad found Nick and hugged him.

"Where's your sister?"

"She's in there." Nick said to dad.

"Dad!" I yelled.

"Ashley, hang in there. Nick and I are going to get help!" My dad yelled back.

Nick and dad both left.

"So... What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I don't know, how about great times in our life?" Angel assisted.

"OK, Tyler you go first."

"OK, on a nice sunny day me and nick were playing football. We were about 9 or 10. Ashley you were about 2. I can't remember, but when we did nick spotted a beautiful young lady walking down the street. And that was you Angel. I had girlfriend at that time." He stopped for a second. I asked him a question.

"And where is this girlfriend?"

"She broke up with me to go out with this rich guy. But that's not the point. Nick was the most happiest person when they started dating. Ashley your go."

"Well my happiest moments were with my mother and since then it was a bitch. My aunt was an asshole and I wanted to fucking kill her. But now that I'm with you guys this is the best times since my mother passed. Angel your go." I copied what Tyler said.

He eyed me and looked away with a smile.

"You have strong language for a 13 year old."

"14!" I yelled at Tyler.

"Sorry forgot your birthday passed." We all started laughing.

Then all of a sudden we heard people moving the rocks.

"Good greeve that took long enough." I said sarcastically.
As soon as they moved the rocks we got out I went to find my dad. I found him with Nick.

"What happened?" My dad asked. He looked down at my leg and my arm.

"A tornado hit the house. Last minute to and it hurt me. And then my arm got crushed but a huge rock."

"At least you two are OK. I wouldn't want Anything happening to you guys." He hugged both of us and then someone broke our hug apart.

"We need to get out of here dad. A tornado watch has been issued." Nick said.

"OK Nick let's get out of this mess.

We went to the truck but it wouldn't start.

"Gosh damn it, it won't start." Nick said aggressively. Dad found a battery and hooked It up. Eventually, Nick got it to start.

"Thanks dad." We got in and we left.