A Tornado Comes!!!

As I was sleeping I tried not to dream about my mother. That didn't happen. I ended up having a really frightful dream.

     ~Dream~
My mother was holding me tightly. Her grip was so strong. I closed my eyes to imagine that it was just a dream.bthen I felt my mothers grip lossen. Was this the end of the world I thought. As I tried to hold my mother her grip was gone. She screamed as the massive tornado took her. I screamed for her but not a single thing.

The storm had ceased and I jumped out of the storm drain. I frantically searched for my mother. I couldn't find her.

All of a sudden Jay was hugging me tightly.

"Ashley, its OK." He said. I was so confused. "Wait what's going on." I said trying to get out of the hug. "You were having a bad dream and I hugged you to get it away." He said with a smile. I gently hugged him back.

We sat there quiet as we heard the loud screams of wind coming from the windows of the building.

My dad came back and was on a panic. "Guys we have at least 7 minutes till this storm hits. And stop hugging. Go seek a safe place." Me and Jay stopped hugging and we went to find a safe place.

My leg was hurting a lot. Jay looked at me and picked me up. "You don't have to." I said. "Yeah I do, I want you safe." I smiled and he found a safe place. The screaming of the wind got even louder than before. I covered my ears because it hurt so bad.

"TORNADO WARNING!!!!!" We heard someone scream. Jay put me in a huddle position to keep safety. All of a sudden it hit. Jay and I blacked out.

_________________________________________________________________

Jay was above me trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and didn't know what happened. "Its OK Ashley. I was afraid to loose you." Jay said with his eyes sparkling.

I tried to get up but I couldn't my leg felt paralyzed. Jay looked at me in the eyes and had a tear. "Come on, you can do it." He said. The courage he had helped me be able  to get up. When I got up o was a little dizzy but I faced it. All I thought about was dad and nick and where they were. Angel and Tyler were helping others.

"You wait here. Im going to go find your dad and brother." Jay said. Then he ran off.

Hey my reader/readers please VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!!!! Thanks :)