Friday afternoon

The week went pretty fast. The storms kinda stopped for a little bit. But tonight we are suppose to get some but our band and football team are headed to Oklahoma city for play offs.

We've won all the games but 1 but we made it. Right now we are getting things together on the bus and the trailer.

The baseball team has been doing great. I think we will beat Quinns little softball team. I'm so ready for tomorrow night. This thing between us will finally be over.

I was in my cabinet getting my uniform and helmet and for some odd reason my trumpet was missing. I had my music but no trumpet. I swear I locked my cabinet so no one could get in it and the key was with me.

"Jay?" I said.

"What's wrong babe?"

"My trumpet Pippin is gone."

"How is that? You locked it and everything. I seen you do it." He said confused.

"I don't know. The only i person I know with an extra key is Mrs. Adams. No one else."

"Mrs. Adams?" Jay called as she came in.

"What seems to be the problem?" She asked.

"My trumpet has gone missing. Did you get it?"

"I don't even have the key here." She looked.

"Well then where would it be then?" I asked in a panick attack.

"Check upstairs in the storage with the other instruments are. Kids always do this. Now hurry up so we can get going. We have a long drive ahead of us and we definitely don't want to be late." Mrs Adams made it very clear.

I went upstairs not to only see my trumpet up there but also Quinn up there.

"What do you think your doing with my trumpet?" I asked.

"I'm hiding it. You don't deserve to be in this band. And you are not that good anyways."

"Quinn give me Pippin's or else I will get jay." I said.

"Who is Pippins? You really named your instrument? Your so stupid. And what is Jay going to do about it?" She said.

"Actually everyone has named there's. Not just me. And you being selfish of getting into my cabinet and hiding my trumpet isn't going to help you win tomorrow." I said proud ignoring the Jay thing.

"Whatever. Here and go." She gave it back and I went downstairs.

That went well even though it seemed odd because she listened for the first time in forever.

"You found it?" Jay asked.

"Yeah mrs perfect is up there. She was trying to hide him. But she handed it back as I said it wasn't gonna do any good for her." I said.

"Well let's get your stuff on the trailer and get on the bus." Jay said helping me.

I got everything on the trailer and Quinn got on the bus before I did. She eyed me when I got in the bus but I didn't care. She knows I will beat her.

"It took you long enough." Jill said joking.

"Yeah I had a mishap. But everything is good." I said.

Today was a good but a bad day. Today is the anniversary of my mother passing. I've had visions come in my head all day about what happened. Its sad to know that I have a game the same day my mother died.

"What seems to be the problem? You seem unfocused and less talkative today." Jill asked.

"Well today is the anniversary of my mother passing on. She was taking by that tornado. Its ironic that there is going to be storms here but we will be passing where she was taken away from me. Luckily no storms there." I said.