My birthday

It was May 7, and of course its a special day, my birthday. I'm turning 15 and I finally am allowed to do anything. Well not technically everything, but i will be able to get through some things without percussion and stuff.

Lately, Nick had been released from the hospital and is getting therapy to help regain his strength in his legs. The doctor said that he may be able to walk again if he follows through with it. He also is recovering well after the accident. As for myself, I have been walking without crutches and I have been doing OK with the little device they placed for my heart.

This morning I woke up in a good mood. I washed up and quickly found some clothes that the shelter had for donation and got dressed quickly. Jay wasn't in the room so I did my makeup as well.

I walked out to the cafeteria to a huge surprise.

"Happy birthday!!" Jay, Allison, Nick, Angel  and dad were all around a table with a breakfast.

"Aww thank you guys so much. But I wish Tyler was here. Have you heard anything from Tyler yet?" I asked.

"We have not Ash. I am really sorry. Just sit down and eat your birthday breakfast. And we got some good news and bad news." Allison said.

"What's the good news?" I asked.

"Well they changed your interview to today! And we have somewhere special we are going to, to celebrate this day that God has created the most beautiful and successful 15 year old Girl!" My dad said.

"Holy smokes. I'm gonna have to find something nice to wear to the interview." I said.

"We got you covered." Allison pulled put a black dress with a top.

"Its beautiful!" I said. Allison smiled.

"Now for the bad news...." My dad went on.

"We are gonna have more severe storms tonight. They said could et as worse as the one we had a couple months ago. " my dad announced.

"Shit!!" I said.

"Yeah, so we need to be prepared, since we weren't the first time." My father said.

"Well in the meantime let's just get what we have to get done today and worry about later, later." Allison said.

"Alright, ash go get changed for that interview and put the clothes that you have on in your Bag! Allison will be there in a minute." My dad hollered as I walked off.

The dress was amazing. I don't wear dresses but this was amazing. I got into it.

"Oh, let me help you." Allison helped me tie the string.

"Thanks, how is this gonna work since I have a boot and a brown boot?" I asked.

"They'll know you got hurt." She said.

"Do you want some makeup?" She asked me a few minutes after.

"Um no, I already put some on!" I said.

"OK then. Perfume?" She asked.

"Yeah. Do you have deodorant?" I asked.

"Yes." She handed them both to me.

I smelled amazing. No way they were gonna tell me no to get this job.

"We are about to leave." Angel came in.

"OK." Allison said.

"Wow, I never thought you would look like a decent girl!" She said amazed.

"Me either till today." I said.

We laughed and headed put the door.

"Wait I forgot something!" Angel said.