Three months later

I passed onto the 10th grade. School was great. Now we are going to start again. I'm not excited. But I am.

We started band camp but I only get to watch. I'm out of my wheelchair and my crutches. But I'm still in my boot. I've actually have been in therapy to strengthen my leg. My ribs are alot better. I can bend to a certain extent.

Even though I still could play my trumpet, my fingers have healed enough to hold it up with both hands. So that even is better.

My brother has been going through therapy as well. He says that he can feel his legs a little bit better, he isn't going to be able to fully walk for about two years.

My job has been fun. I get $120 a month just working there. I think its a fair deal.

Right now I'm at band camp.

"Alright Ashley, can you come here?" Mrs.Adams asked.

"OK?" I was scared.

"I want you to show us how to yell! I want you to yell with pride!" She said.

I did what she said. "WITH PRIDE!?"

"Now that is a yell! Come on band??" She said.

The band did it so perfect I swear people could hear it from California.

"Alright band, its lunch time. Be back in the band room at 1:30!!" Mrs.Adams said.

We all went to lunch. I didn't leave the school grounds because no one knew how to drive. And Allison was working. So was dad, and Angel.

"Hey you want me to call my mother and see if she'll allow you two to come over and swim?" Jill asked.

Samantha, Jill, Jay and I were together at the table.

"Sure why not!?" Samantha said.

"Um I don't have a swim suit!" I said.

"Me either." Jay said as well.

"Maybe my brother left a pair for you. And I have an extra one at home for you ash." Jill said.

"I can just go in my cloths." Samantha said.

"You sure I got another pair." Jill asked.

"I don't like bikinis. They make me look fat!" Samantha said.
"I have a one piece." Jill said.

"Alright then." Samantha finally made her mind up.

"Thanks!" Me and Jay said at the same time.

"That's creepy how you both say things together. I'll call my mother and see what she says." Jill said as she went away.

She came back.

"She said yes." She said.

We waited for her mother to come. As we waited I pulled jay to the side to talk to him.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I asked.

"I dont know why?" He asked.

"Well I was thinking of seeing if you wanted to go see a movie tonight?" I asked.

"Most definitely will. I can't say no to my baby girl!" He grabbed my waist.

"We will make our love last won't we?" I asked.

"We will." He leaned on for a kiss.

I leaned in as well.

"I never knew how much kissing really relives stress." I said.