Lots of patients!!!

"So, we have another patient." Allison said. She threw a notebook pad and a pen.

"What am I suppose to do with this?" I asked confused.

"Write down information about what's going on with a certain patient. We have quite a few that just came in." She said bringing another person in.

This patient was very hurt. She was limping and bloody. So I wrote:
      Patient 1; Limping, bloody,
"OK Ashley, she has bruising around her eyes." I wrote that down.

"Ma'am may I have a name?" She asked her.

"Mariam Parsons. I tried to help them, they were just so hurt. I had to, but I just hurt myself. I'm so stupid!!" She said.

"Mariam your gonna be fine. You did what you could." Allison said.

"Mrs.Parsons, how old are you?" I asked nicely.

"I'm 63 years old. And who is this fine young lady?" She returned a look to Allison.

"This is my lovely assistant Ashley." She said.

"She is so beautiful! She looks a lot like you." She said. I blushed bright red.

"Well thank you!" Allison said as she cleaned off the blood off of Mrs.Parsons.

There was silence and I kept writing. Allison finished with Mrs. Parsons and let her go.

"Thank you so much darling. Your daughter cheered me up with her beautiful smile." She said and left.

"That was something!" I said bright red.

"You look really red, just go with it." I gave her a glance and then another patient came in.

This was a 12 year old boy who was sick. He came in with a mask on and had dirt all over him.

"What is your name young man?" I asked him.

"Jimmy." He said coughing.

"Alright, what seems to be the problem?" Allison asked jimmy.

"I'm sick, and my mother wants some medicine for me to take." He said.

"Well what's your symptoms?" I asked.

"Coughing, Harling, and headaches." He said coughing some more.

I felt really bad for this kid. I wish I could give him a hug but he's sick. And I can't get sick.

Allison came back with some medicine. "Well, thank you I will check up on you in two days!" She said and she let him go.

"Dang, where are all these people coming from?" I asked.

"West side I think. Are you getting all these patients information on what's wrong with them?" She asked me.

I showed her the note book.

"Good job, your getting really good at this!" She said with a smile. Then another patient came in.

This one was bloody and I passed out. I was a lot and I blanked out.

_______________
I woke up on a bed.

"You OK?" Allison asked.

"What happened?" I asked confused. I was hooked up to fluids.

"You passed out due to not eating lunch and blood!" She yelled at me.

"Omg!!! I forgot about my insulin!!" I said in panick.

"Don't worry I put it in the fluids your gonna be alright. I checked your sugar and it was low. Now your a patient!" She said.

"Ugh how many patients came in while I was out?" I asked.

"About 4 and then you." She said.

"Crap!! I feel so tired." She gave a smile.

"Get some rest. I'll check up on you later." She said rubbing my head. Just like my mother did when I was in the hospital.

"What about the patients and the notebook?" I asked.

"Dont worry!!" She said. And she left.

So I went back to sleep.

I had another dream/vision dealio things.

Vision/dream:
I was really sick. Only 2 years old. My mother wasn't for sure what was wrong. She insisted of taking me to the hospital. "Hunny, let's take her to the hospital. NICK GET YOUR JACKET ON!!" She hollered.

We got to the hospital and they took me to the emergency room. They took me away from my mother. I can see in her eyes she was crying.

I woke up and saw my mommy standing there. "Hey, your going to be OK!" She said.

The doctor came in with horrific news. "She needs to go in to immediate surgery. Her heart isn't fluctuating properly." Ten lights went out.

I woke up agian and this time hooked up to many machines. My mother was crying.

It wasn't long before I woke up agian.

Thanks hope you liked it. VOTE AND COMMENT!!!