Two weeks later

It already has been two weeks. Im sick and tired of sitting all day. But I told myself to suck it up. There's so much on my little tiny mind and everything I think of is so huge.

I get flashbacks in my dreams about my mother and these storms that have torn me apart. I don't understand why God is so angry at the world.

Well anyways. Today I'm starting school. They have rebuilt the school to a point where we can go. There's a lot more work to be done but today is my first day of school.

Tyler also disappeared once again we don't know where he is. We have looked everywhere for him.

"So you ready for your first day of school?" Angel asked me as I brushed my teeth.

"Not really." I said with no confidence.

"Come on your friends will be there. Samantha's mother called me today and asked to meet them at Waffle House for breakfast." Angel told me.

"Is that why were up so early?" I asked.

"Yes. And Jill will be there as well." She told me.

"Cool!!" I said happily.

Sometimes I really wish I didn't go out to that car. I wouldnt be in this stupid wheelchair if it wasn't for my stupidity.

"Alrighty, are you ready?" Allison came in.

"Yep. Angel are you ready to wheel me to every class?" I asked Angel.

"Actually Jay is gonna push you around. He assisted to do it for me." She said.

"Oh, well at least you don't have to relearn!" I said.

"Yep! Haha" she laughed.

We went out the door to the handicapped vehicle that Nick uses to go to places he need to go to. He hasn't been really anywhere so yeah.

"Alright you are latched. Jay get in?" Allison said.

Jay got on and we were on our way to school.

"So are you ready?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, first stop we have to make is the nurses office!" I said.

"I know, I got a list of what places you have to go." He replied

"Alright that's good." I said back.

He smiled and looked out the window. Which was odd of him to do.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Not really, I just had a really bad dream last night and its making me think a lot." He said.

"About what?" I asked.

"It was a dream about you, you wouldn't be able too walk and you also cheated on me. Also you got hurt again. That's why I assisted to push you around. We are in the same classes." He explained.

"You know I'm to shy to talk to another boy! And I won't get hurt." I said.

"That's a definite lie right there. You get hurt all the time even if I'm with you." He said laughing.

"That's true." I said laughing back.

"You too have strange conversations." Angel said.

All of us started to laugh. We pulled up to Waffle House and Jill was outside waiting.

"I thought you wouldn't come?" Samantha's mother told Allison.

Jay got me out.

"Wow, was it that storm a couple weeks ago?" Samantha asked.