Back at the house

"Allison, I'm sorry that I left Ashley." Jay said.

"As long as you went to check. But I'm not happy that some people hurt you." Allison said back.

As we walked back through the woods all you could hear was the crunching and cracking of sticks and leaves. The birds were chirping. But you can also see a line of where the tornado passed through. Damaged trees and sticks were everywhere.

"They had a knife, but I kicked it out there hands. I have to say I won that fight." Jay excitingly said.

"Well at least you didn't get hurt to bad. I surely don't appreciate it that you two left and were kissing behind my back. But at least it didn't go to far." Allison said a bit angrily.

We both frowned.

"Are you gonna tell my dad?" I asked.

"No, I won't. Your old enough to learn on your own." She said.

"Wait so you want us to learn our own mistakes?" Jay asked confused.

"I'm not saying you can have sex. That is not allowed till your done with school." She said.

"That's to far away!!" I whined.

"I'm sure your mother would have said no as well!" Allison said.

I sighed and stayed silent. We finally got back to the house, the boys and Angel both were still loading stuff. Allison directed us to the truck and we sat in there.

"OK, let me clean your face. It seems you only got cut. So..." Allison cleaned up Jay's wound.

"Jeez Ashley, I didn't mean to leave you alone." Jay said.

"Its OK. You were only protecting me." I said back.

He smiled. "Thanks for everything! You are my Babe and I can't let anything happen to you. I'm only being a man."

"Jay I understand. I love you. I've never had feelings for a guy, but you are everything to me! You are my first boyfriend and I'm gonna make it count." I said.

"I promise to you that I'll make it count for you. I will not break your heart or leave you for a girl that is prettier than you. I might talk to other girls but I still will be with you." He said kindly.

"Thank you Jay!" I said.

"Your more than welcome. I'll make up that last few minutes later. How about that?" He asked.

"OK." I said back.

"I love you!" He said.

"I love you too." I said smiling.

I've never never been so happy like this since my mother died. It was like all those memories disappeared and opened my heart to find something happy. I knew God would keep us together. He is the reason why I feel loved for who I am.

The boys finished up doing what they had left to out in the back of the truck.

"Alright, who's ready to go back?" My brother asked.

"I most definitely am. Because I get to see a beautiful lady the rest of the night." Jay said. I layed on his chest.

"Well then let's go." Nick said.

"Guys me and your father are going to go out to eat. So behave." Allison said to us.

We got back on the road. But this time I fell asleep all the way back on Jay.
___________________

"Wake up!" I felt someone shake me.

"Ashley! Wake up. Don't you want to eat dinner?" Nick said.

I opened my eyes and it was getting dark.

"Yeah, but my meds?" I asked.

"I got them with me. Allison gave them to me." Nick said.

We got of the car. We were at the shelter. This is the first time we actually eat dinner at the shelter.

I was still trying to wake up as I was getting my medicine. I couldn't see straight.

"Hey, so date night then we can go to bed?" Jay asked me.

"Oh yeah, I'm up to it. But I want to take a shower." I said.

"Alright, after dinner I'll let you go take one. You need some privacy. Haha." He laughed.

"Haha yeah. It has been a long day." I said.

We went to the cafeteria and I sat down as Jay went to get dinner. As I waited June a d her mother came in.

"Hey June, how have you been?" I asked her.

"Really good. I actually came here to say goodbye. We both are going to Wisconsin to live with my uncle." She said.

"Oh, that will be fun. Do you have my number?" I asked her.

"Yes I do. I will text you, maybe call sometimes. So get better. I'll pray for you. Bye." We hugged. Then she left crying.

Jay came back with the dinner.

"Here you go my sweet lady. Chicken salad with Italian dressing." He smiled.

"How did you know I liked that stuff?" I said teasing him.

"Well I don't know, maybe because I see you eatingnit all the time." He smiled and then laughed.

We ate dinner. We really didn't talk much. We stared at each other the whole time and laughed at eachothers funny faces.

"Well you may got to the showers and I will most certainly take your dish and will be waiting on you." Jay said.

"As if." I said teasing him again.

"Oh you little Bambi." I glared at him but then I laughed.

I walked away and left to the bathrooms. I picked out some Star wars pajamas. They were the only clean ones that I can find. Then I wrapped my leg with a garbage bag. I took my warm shower and got changed. I took the garbage bag off and headed to Jays bed.

"Well hello. Don't you smell like strawberries." He said.

"Haha, do I? So what did you mean make it up?" I asked.

"Do you trust me?" He asked me.

I looked behind me thinking he was talking to someine behind me.

"Um yeah I trust you. But what did you mean?" I asked once again.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight Darth Vader?" He said smiling.

"Damn it! Don't call me that. And fine I will sleep with you Angry Bird!" I said.

I got up in the bed and we looked at eachother for a long time.

"So this is what you wanted to do? Just to sleep with me?" I ended the silence.

"More than that." I looked at him.

"Sex?" I asked confused.

"No, just kiss. Your leg isn't healed for that nonsense." He said.

"Oh." I leaned in and we kissed till I fell asleep.

Tell me what you think. Thanks.