Later that day

This section here has a lot of twists.

The whole time we looked for reptiles and stuff Jay seemed to talk to Quinn the whole time.

"Quinn here's one. Ashley what is this?" Jay asked MW every time.

"A turtle!" I said fierce.

"We know that. What is the species?" He asked me.

"How about you look it up because I should be doing this with my partner. On whoever it is." I raised my voice.

"OK I'm sorry. Quinn?" He asked.

"It is A box turtle. Unlike a box turtle that won't hush." Quinn said.

"Oh yeah, your the ones that should be asking yourselfs what the fuck these animals are. Yes I know what all of them are. Quinn just shut your mouth for once." I snapped.

"Actually I don't have to." Quinn argued back.

"Girls, its getting late. Quinn let me take you home." Jay split us up.

"Fine, I'll go home by myself." I said walking away but Jay grabbed my arm.

"No your not, your coming." He said.

"Hell no!" I yanked my arm back.

"I don't know what's wrong with you but it needs to stop!" Jay yelled as I walked off.

"As if!!" I yelled back.

I walked away. I feel like Jay likes Quinn more than he likes me. I mean I'm in the same biology class as then but I have it in the morning so I missed out. So he picked her.

It makes me so mad that he talked to her the whole time. I sat there like a damn slave being asked what this animal was. Whatever.

It was dark and muggy outside. The whole time I walked I heard someone walking behind me. I thought it was Jay spying so I ignored it. Then it got closer.

"Jay?" I asked. No answer. I just kept walking. I was so mad at him and this was just stupid that he's spying on me.

Then I heard it ran. I turned around. Then someone jumped on me taking me to the ground of cement. I felt a sharp pain go threw my leg. I was stabbed in the thigh. Then the arm.

Whoevr it was pinned my arms and another with my legs.

"G...e...t off!" I struggled.

"No, you stole my man so I'm gonna hurt you." A voice said.

"I didn't steal anyone's man!" I said trying to remove the human being.

"You stole Jay and he will definitely be mine when your dead." She said as she put the knife close to my neck.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because I want Jay! He's all mine." The voice said back.

"Jay is mine. He will always be mine." I said trying not to struggle with the knife close.

"Not when I kill you!!" She combated back.

"Stop!!! OK I can't do this anymore. I stabbed her for you. I didn't know you were going to kill her or go this far!! I'm done. I'm not gonna kill or see someone die because you want a guy." It was Vennesa.

"Fine." The other girl said getting off of me. She then kicked my side. Vennesa dropped her knife next to me like she knew something was gonna happen.

"Why do this when there are other boys!" I said as she walked off. I could tell it was a girl because of her voice.

"Well Jay certianly doesn't like you." She said.