Terrible Storms

I woke up about 5. It was raining and thundering.

"Jay, do you have my bag?" I asked getting up.

"No, its in the car." He said.

"Really, my medicine is in there. I'm gonna get it. I'll be right back." I got up and left.

I know it was a stupid thing to do.

"Ashley your not going alone." Jay said grabbing my arm.

"Alright come on then." I waved to him to come on.

There was alot of people down here. It wasnt like a circus. It was more as a moderate number of people. It was easy to walk around.

We both got up stairs.

"Alright this way." I followed Jay.

The winds outside were really strong. More than 80 miles per hour. We headed towards the doors.

"Damn it. There's a tree blocking the way. We got to go to the other door." Jay said.

We made it to the front where it was easier to get to the car. I tried not to run because I know my leg.

We got to the car. The wind was really strong.

"GET THE BAG!!" Jay yelled.

I grabbed the bag as fast as I can. Suddenly the wind shut the door hard on my fingers.

"FUCK!!" I screamed pulling my fingers out the door.

As I looked up there was a tornado heading our way. I didn't worry about the pain in my finger though it hurts alot.

"JAY WE NEED TO RUN!!!" I yelled to him.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN?" He yelled back.

I nodded yes. I ran for the first time which I knew I shouldn't be.

Jay signaled towards the door as the tornado came closer. Things were flying in front of me and behind. I checked to see of jay was still next to. He was there so I held his hand. I wasn't gonna let the dream I had take him.

We got threw the doors. We finally could hear eachother.

"Come on." I said to Jay.

"I can't breathe!" He said.

"I can't either, I'm not gonna get us killed. Come on!" I said.

"But either way if you run it will be bad." Jay said.

"I'll be fine. Let's get going."

The tornado got closer.

My leg really hurt badly. We made it to the doors of the shelter. I looked towards where the massive beast took the roof.

"Jay go first!!" I yelled.

"No you go." He said.

"Jay no. You need to go first I will make it." I said.

He went in as soon as I said that. I followed behind. I slammed the door. I locked it to the best I can. I can feel that the door was starting to loosing up.

I went down the stairs and tripped then everything went black.
______________________
I coughed. It was smokey and the light was shinning from the door. I couldn't get up. I was to weak and in a lot of tremendous amount of pain.

"ASHLEY?" I heard jay.

"J...A..Y?" I tried to yell back but the pain was to much.

"I'm right here. What hurts?" He grabbed my hand.