Alone, but never forgotten!

When jay left, i was left alone. I managed to try to walk over the debris but it was to high and I didn't have a solid ground to walk with crutches. So I just stayed.

I was trying to see if Jay was close but I couldn't see him or anyone. The only person I saw was that annoying nurse that helped me before the tornado destroyed the school. Well not technically destroyed entirely but close.

Just a missing roof and some cars on top of others in parts of the school. But it was serious, a lot of people were buried but not killed just hurt, and some were missing. Like there was a lady who couldn't find her baby, so she's out looking still. Many family members are crying due to loosing others earlier in the day.

All threw the time jay had left all I heard was, "Sit down, don't move, stay!" From that dignifying mouth of the nurse.  I was just about to hut her in the face but that would be to harsh, so I just listened to my music till she left.

After she left I heard a scream. Not just any scream but it sounded like my brother. I quickly got up and slowly went towards the scream. "ASHLEY?" I heard it again. I found nick under a beamer trying to help Jay.

"Nick what happened? I said in shock."He slipped trying to find us!" Nick said struggling. "Jay? Are you OK?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Just a couple scrapes!" "

Nick took my crutches so I leaned on the wall till then. He finally got jay out.

Jay ran up to me and gently hugged me. "I thought I was gonna loose you, but this isn't just a scrape!" I said to him looking at his arm. "At least its not like yours!" Jay said back. I looked him in the eyes and said, "You had me scared to death." He wiped the tears off my eyes and nick broke up our hug."Come on, we have to go find the others." Nick grabbed jay and they ran off and I was left alone again.

I sat there and sobbed silently. "Why do I have to be alone!" I said to myself. I wiped the tears and looked up. Angel was sitting next to me. "Its OK I'm right here." I hugged her and smiled. "I'm so glad your here." I wish I had my friends, but your my friend that never let me down." "Ashley, I'm always here no matter what, now let's go and get on the buses that they have to get out of here."

She got up and helped me back to my feet. I slowly got over all the debris with the help of Angel. We got to the buses and it was raining hard. The thunder was drums beating and the lightning was the strikes of light like fireworks.

"OK, I have your belt, so just hop up. Don't put any pressure on that leg." Angel said. She helped me on the bus and I searched for a seat. I couldn't find one.

"Excuse me," I felt a tap on my shoulder. "You need to sit so here im going to give you my seat." A lady said. "Thanks so much." "No problem kid. I'm a nurse myself so here." I sat down and she left to find a seat. I looked and I couldn't find Angel. So I just looked out the window and cryed silently.

I was left alone......

Thanks everyone!! I will possibly update tonight or tomorrow. I know its been awhile but I appreciate it if you all VOTE and COMMENT!! If there is anything that I need it fix just tell me. Thanks once again!!