The next day!!

It was finally morning!! Sunny and partially cloudy, and the birds were singing their amazing songs.

I woke up and saw that Jay was sleeping next to me, June and her mother were still sleeping and my brother was sleeping with Angel and Tyler next to them. It looked as if nothing ever happened.

"Jay...wake up!" I said in a whisper.

Turns out it wasn't so much as a whisper, I kinda woke up everyone else.

"What Baby sis!" Nick said.

"Oh nothing, look outside its sunny. "

Nick got up and looked out the window. "Wow, that storm was pretty huge, but at least its gone." He said.

Some lady that was part of the staff came up to us. "Good morning, if you all like to have a refreshing shower there is some open. And you..." She pointed to me. "Come with me so we can get you some fresh bandages."

I guess I bled threw not even realizing. I couldn't even feel it. But I followed her.

________________
I sat down in a chair till she came back.

"OK first you'll take a bath to get cleaned up and then we will fresh you up."

She handed me a towel. She turned on the tub to a good tempature, not to hot or not to cold. "Alright we have to cover your somewhat of a carst with a trash bag."

She covered it and said, "OK you can enjoy your bath." She left.

I took my nasty ass cloths off and carefully got into the tub.

It felt nice to have a refreshing warm bath. I sat there in heaven. I washed my face and everything else. I washed my hair and a lot of nasty shit came out. Leaves, dirt and anything else you can imagine in your own head.

After that I rested a bit in the tub. It felt nice to actually be able to relax.

"Why you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm human to...." I started singing randomly. It was like as if that song wouldn't go away.

I got out the tub carefully but I kinda slipt and fell face first. "Ouch!!" I said. I rubbed my nose.

I was fine so I just sat on the ground. I got all the fresh clothes that the young lady had set for me and I yelled to get her my attention to help me up.

"HELLO!!!!" I screamed and screamed. Then the lady came in.

"Are you ok.?" She asked

"Yeah just slipt a bit." I said

She got me up on my feet. Well foot but we went to another room with all these weird looking objects. They had like needles and a lot of medication. I was scared as like is was gonna shit myself.

"Alright let's refresh that wrap on your leg and bandage that arm up. Did you get stitches?" She asked with a kind voice.

"Yeah back at the school I came from yesterday." I said back.

"Well they did some shitty job of it." She said with a friendly calm voice. "I'll have to restitch it."

"Oh great, are you gonna make me sleep?" I asked frightened.

"No? We don't do that. I will just stitch you up and wrap it up and you'll be fine. It won't hurt. I promise no needles either."

"How..did you know I didn't like needles?" I asked her with a confused voice.

"I can tell the way you look at the stuff on the wall. But it also tells in your eyes."

I looked at my phone to look at my eyes.