First day in Oklahoma!

My mother passed away when I was 4, but I had stayed with my Aunt Jessica since. I have stayed strong trying to be the best I can be. I have taught myself things that i know my mother would have taught me when I was growing up.

Ever since her passing my father has been to busy working to where he couldn't take care of me or my brother. He thought that is he would still work he would be happy. But it only made him not be with his kids for 10 years.

My brother was there but he was mainly away camping, fishing, sports, and other things with my Uncle Jerry.

For awhile my father did not think about us nor visit us. Then one day he did. He gathered our family around the table and said that we were moving.

He found a job in Oklahoma and found a beautiful house in a small town in Mounds. Its not all that big, but its really pretty. My dad decided to take my brother and I with him. He wants to start a new life and get our family back together.

We are have been driving for about 3 days now. My brother is driving while Angel is sitting in the back with me and Tyler is sitting in the passenger seat telling us where to go. My father, whom is slowly catching up with us in the truck behind us. 

"Guys we are about 23 miles out. We are almost there!" Tyler was excited.

"Awesome. Baby sis tell dad threw the walkie talkie." Nick asked me.

"Dad we are 23 miles put according to Tyler's navigation skills." I said threw the walkie talkie.

"That's... Dbeusbeb...." I couldn't make out what he said.

"Dad we are breaking up." I said.

There was nothing after that. But then Nick's phone went off.

"Hello?" Nick asked. It was dad.

They talked for about 5 minutes.

"OK guys we are going to stop. For a snack and bathroom break. And dad said that we are not 23 mikes out. We are 123 miles out." Nick said.

"Oh wait, my phones cracked so I didn't see the one." Tyler was flushed.

"Excuses. Baby sis, how long till the next rest." I was the new navigator.

"About 3-5 miles." I said looking at my phone.

We stopped and we made our way to the bathroom.

When I was finished in the bathroom I waited for the others to get finished so I wasn't the only one in the car.

Angel came out of the bathroom.

"Get something to eat." She told me

"No thanks. I will be perfectly fine." I said.

"Um no you won't. Now get something or else." She glared at me.

"I will get car sick if I eat something." I said frowning a bit.

"I have some medicine for that if you need some."

Angel has been taking med school for about four years. She had a few more years but she kind of quit so she can move with us. She wanted to come so i wasn't lonely"

I listened and took the meds. I later cashed out with a monster, Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos, and a snickers bar.

After that Angel was waiting for me and off we went back on the highway we have been on fro the past four days.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I've lived in Oklahoma before, It's  just I had moved to California to be closer to family.