Year after

It has been a full year since we moved into our house. I'm now 16 and a half, a Junior in highschool. My friend Samantha had moved to a new school but we still get in contact. Me and Jill are still friends.

My father married Allison so now she is my stepmother. I'm glad she is because I can tell secrets to a gikr that I can trust. Not like I could with my aunt.

Oh yeah, my aunt recently died three months ago. She had lung cancer. I mean yeah I cryed but she didn't mean much, she was my fathers sister. Of course I had to go to the funeral. And I also had to make a shprt speech being she was there in my life for so many years. And i had to be nice about it.

The past year we changed a lot of things. We built a chicken coop and got chickens. We got two horses. One of them is mine which her name is Jordan. The other one is Nicks. Chance is such a great horse.

Nick actually is on kanes now. He can kinda walk without them but he's getting better. I'm glad God helped. If Nick wasn't here I wouldn't know what the fuck to do with my life.

Jay and I are still together of course. There has been a few girls who really want him but they know he's taken.

"Jay, do you want to see a movie?" I asked him as I was getting my lunch in the refrigerator.

"Yeah. It can't be a scary movie." He said.

"Yeah I remember the last time that happened." I said.

"How about a romantic movie?"

"Well, how about an adventure movie?" I asked.

"How about a adventurous romantic movie." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Do they even have them kind of movies?" I asked confused.

"Not if I make one." He said.

"Haha, let's go for a walk into the woods. I have something to show you." I said.

"Something? I usually show you things."

"Well not today. Come one!" I yelled.

I put my hiking boots on. We walked out the door to the woods.

"Do you know how we found that cemetery?" I asked him.

"Um yeah. The Ross family."

"Well I found somewhere romantic where we could make out." I said.

"Make out? You said none of that business till we graduate."

"Not like take our clothes off. Just make out!" I said.

"Alright then. Why didn't you want to do this in the house? There's bugs out here!" He said.

"Really Jay? Your such a baby! Come on and we will have tons of fun. Don't worry to much on the little things." I ran ahead.

"Come on babe!! Wait up!!" He yelled as I got farther out.
"Not if you can catch up!!" I yelled back.

"Why are we going off path?" He asked.

I hid behind a huge tree so he wouldn't find me.

"Ashley?? Where are you??" He yelled.

"BOOOO!!!" I scared him.

"AHHHH!!" He yelled.

"Haha, got you!" I said.

"That's not funny get over here." He grabbed me and pinned me against the tree. He looked into my eyes without saying a single word.

"What?? Aren't you going to do it?" I asked.

"Do what?" He asked me.

"Is that sarcasm?" I asked.