Court

Of course it was a stormy day. It was thundering really hard and lightning brighter than the sun. We are on way to the court house to see if the case of violence from Quinn is dropped or she is going to juvy.

I really hope she doesn't go to juvy. I want her to do community service. The reason why is just for her to actually be able to go to school. 15 is too young for juvy or jail. But if she does go to jail or juvy then she would abf I have nothing to worry about.

"Are you ready?" Angel asked me.

My eyes sparkled as the lightning lit.

"Um yeah. Just a bit nervous." I said.

"I'll be there. Its not going to take long." She said back.

"OK." I said.

We got to the court as the thunder made the car shake. It was raining really hard.

I got out and went in the doors. I and ten minutes till the court decides to be ready. I sat there on the bench outside the room. I was thinking of what to say which I only had to say what happened and then the jury finishes off if she guilty or not.

"Hey, I'm free but I have community service. She drugged me before all that happened." Vennesa said.

"But you didn't seemed drugged when you called for help." I said confused.

"Well I don't remember anything. I'm still sorry. Now I have to have someone stay with me till court is over." I looked over to the cop that was next to her.

"Oh, well let's get going in there." I said shakey.

"Its not that bad. You just have to tell them your side of your story and the jury decides." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

I walked in with only one crutch because I could walk without two. I just need one to support. When I walked in the jury was standing. The judge looked really generous.

I stood at the table.

"You may take your seats. Ashley come up and I want you to tell me what happened." The judge said.

He was an African American. Very nice so I wasn't that nervous.

"Um yeah.." I pulled out a piece of paper.

"I wrote it all down so here we go. That night I got mad at my boyfriend so I decided to leave even though he wanted me to stay but I didn't have the courage to sticking up for myself. He walked Quinn home but not all the way. She wanted to go the rest by herself. But I was walking and there was a storm coming. It was dark outside. I heard footsteps and I thought it was my boyfriend. I called to it and nothing then I was pinned down. I felt the pain in my leg. I was arguing with who pinned me. She then got off. Vennesa dropped her knife next to me...." I stopped.

"And what happened next?" The judge asked me.

"Oh no.. I'm so sorry. Can I have a minute." I ran out the door.

I felt so queasy.

"Are you alright?" Angel came out as well.

"No. I can't do this!" I said sitting on the floor.

"What's wrong?" She sat down next to me.

"I can't take this anymore. The more I think about it I see the blood and it makes me sick to my stomach." I said.

"It will be OK. Your almost to the end." She stood me back up.

"Alright." I wiped the tears and went back in.