Disaster Strikes!!!!

Recap:
I walked in the door and my dad was standing there. He had that look on his face..
___________________________________________________________________________

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick." My dad said in a calm and docile voice.

"I was telling Nick about the storm and the possible occurrences." I said gulping.

"Ok, well next time please just tell me before you leave."

"OK." I said in relief.

I was scared he was going to yell at me. Only because my aunt always yelled at me for not asking for her permission to leave the house and other stupid things. I never liked her and never will. If I wasn't home at a certain time I was grounded for a week. But now I'm happy because I don't have have to deal with her bullshit anymore.

I went upstairs to my room. I turned my music on and turned the volume up as loud as I can, since no one can hear it. I plopped down on my bed and looked at my ceiling.

Eventually I fell asleep and had a dream.

        ~Dream~
My mother waited on me as I was getting out of school. I ran over to her and hugged her.
"How was your first day of school." She asked me.
"Mommy I drew you something." I showed her a drawing of a cow that I drew for her birthday
"Its beautiful honey." She had a big smile on her face.

I woke up. I looked at the clock and I was 2:30pm. I guess i was really that tired then.

I went over to my radio and shut it off.

Then I looked out the window. It was a little cloudy but not bad. I looked to see if my brothers truck was back, but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"Wow I was tired." I said to my self.

I yawned and took my shirt off cause it was hot. I had a long sleeve shirt with a tank top so yeah I was really hot.

I went downstairs and I found a note on the counter. It said:

      Ashley, sorry I got called into work early. There was some issues so i had to leave. I did put some dinner in the microwave. Just heat it up. Oh and Nick wanted you to go tornado hunting but you fell asleep. He didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep. Well make sure you look at the news and be safe. If anything happens call Nick.              Love dad.

I put the note back on the counter.

I guess I didn't hear him leave. I thought to myself

I went to the couch and turned the TV on to the news. And walked into the kitchen to the microwave. I stopped and listened.

             ~News report~
"Good evening folks. We have breaking news. Since our last weather update the storm has expanded. We also have tornado watch for these following counties; Creek, Okmulgee, Ofuskgee, and Washington counties till 4:00pm. We will update later bye!"

I went over to the the tv and turned it off.
"Well I better go and eat since its.." I glanced at the clock.

"3:13!!!" I said in panick.

I quickly got up and heated up my dinner. Some good Mac and cheese before the weather comes in.

I ate it and it was 3:34pm.

I cleaned my dishes and looked out the window. It was raining hard and it was getting dark.

I glanced at the clock again and it  was 3:52. There was just so little time.

I quickly put the dishes away and went over to the TV to it on. It said tornado warning for creek and okmulgee counties.

That was basically me. So I quickly grabbed a pillow off the couch and ran towards the door.

I turned my camcorder on.

"First day we move here and we have a tornado warning."

I turned around and didn't see anything. Then I turned around again and saw a tornado coming towards me.

I dropped my camera and ran as fast as I could go.

I ran towards the storm shelter and then something hit the back of my leg.

"Arghh" I yelled in agony.

I looked at my leg, it was bleeding. A piece of wood hit the back of my calf.

I dragged myself to the storm shelter. I got into and shut the door and locked it. I looked for a first aid kit but there was none. I ducked in spite of the tornado above my head. I closed eyes trying to think this was all a dream which was a bad idea.

I opened my eyes finding myself on our patio. I looked up and saw something was on top of my leg that got hit previously before I got to the storm shelter. My phone was near but I couldn't reach it. I tried moving the heavy object and it moved slightly. I grabbed my phone and called Nick.

   Phone call.
Nick?
Ashley, what's wrong?
A tornado hit the house, my leg is in bad shape.
OK I'll be there I'm a few minutes I'll hand you over to Angel.
Ashley it's Angel. Are you OK?
Yeah just In a lot of pain.
Is your leg bleeding?
Yeah I can't move it either.
OK don't try moving it OK?
OK..."
Ashley??

Everything went dead silent.