Something amazing!!!!

Well I see no one commented so I'll bluff it out!

I saw something amazing. It was a huge comic book store.

"Wait how did this even get here?" I asked.

"Its been here for years, it wasn't hit by anything. And I figured you liked comic books so here you go." Allison told me.

I was so surprised that I couldn't breathe. I got out and went into the store.

They had everything!!!!

I picked put a couple books, I got spiderman, marvel, and other super hero books. I fell in love with the store that it was hard to pick. But I got the ones I didn't have. Well all because of the tornado.

"Did you get what you wanted?" Allison came up behind me.

"Yeah. I mean it's not much but I don't have much money. I only got $15." I said finding my money.

"Here, I got plenty. Go search for more." She said to me.

"Really? I mean thank you." I said walking away.

She was so much like my mother. My mother always used to tell me to go pick something out no matter what it is. It didn't have to be to small or to big. I could pick anything out. This was a dream come true. My father and Allison would both be perfect.

I came back with 20 more books.

"Is that it?" She asked.

I nodded. We payed the books and went to the car.

"Well you got something you can do at the shelter." Allison said.

"Yep! I've never seen such a huge comic book store." I said.

"Well this is the biggest one I know of. But there's more bigger ones." She exclaimed.

"Ahh, Is there any like...music stores?" I asked stuttering.

"Yeah, there is one down the road. Do you want to go to one?" She asked me.

"Yeah!" I smiled really big.

We drove down the road. The first time on forever I didn't know how to talk to such a nice lady. Its been forever. Its like we both had a connection but I didn't know what it was.

As we drove I saw the store. It was called Saieds music store. It was pretty big. I get to actually play a piano, guitar, and anything!

We parked and I got out. I went in quickly and found the piano's.

I sat down on one of the seats and felt the keys. They were so much different. But it felt nice. They only song o could think of that I could play was You raise me up and Thousand years. So I played the second one.

"You play very nicely. I'm Mr. Davidson. I teach pupils how to play pianos. And I see you have experience." Some guy said to me.

"Yeah I've played since I was three. My mother taught me a little bit. But I taught myself since she passed on." I said.

"I see. Would you like to try anything out?" He asked me.

"Yeah do you have a guitar?" I asked.

"Yes we have plenty. Would you like me to go and get one so you don't have to get up?" He asked.

"Yes. Sir that would be pleasing." He left and I looked around I found a drum set. I had a bit of an experience but not much. My brother used to play them. So I decided to sit down and start playing what I knew.

The guy came back with a guitar.

"This one is brand new." He said.

I took it and strummed a few chords just to get a feel of it again. Then I thought of a song that I could play and sing at the same time and played it.

"Well aren't you a talented youngster." He said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Your more than welcome to keep this guitar for free. You deserve it more than anyone. Come pick out a case and as many picks you want, even a strap, we have all sorts of colors and designs." He said as I got up.

I tried getting my crutch but I fell straight to the ground. Allison ran quickly.

"Ashley, are you OK. Come on get up." She helped me up.

"I couldn't reach it." I said.

"Oh dear, are you alright?" The man said.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

Allison stayed behind me and I picked out several picks, a Doctor who strap, and I picked out a green hardcase.

"Wait a minute is this free?" Allison asked me.

"Yeah, he said that I deserve it." I said.

"Ah, I see now. You one lucky girl. And being you lost mostly everything but your father said tomorrow that we will go back to your house and see if anything is saveable." Allison said.

"You guys got hit by the tornado?" The guy asked.

"Yeah, our house got hit and I did to. In the back of the leg! But I lost my guitar and all the other instruments." I said.

"Well, what else did you have?" He asked me kindly.

"I had a piano. My trumpet Archy, and my guitar Redwood." I said feeling stupid.

"Oh wow. Our store would love to give you your instruments back. Heres a card. Just call it if anything you had needs to be fixed or replaced." The genuine man said.

"Thank you so much." I said happily.

"No problem. And there is nothing wrong giving your instrument names." He said smiling as we walked put the door. I smiled back.

We got into the car and went off.

"Well we need to get to the shelter so I can get changed for that date!" Allison said.

I smiled and it was silent.

Sorry for the wait. I've been really busy so here!!