A month later

It has been a horrible long month. My brother is still in a coma. His condition I don't know. I haven't been able to see him. There's this thing that you have to be 15 or older to go. Which my birthday isn't till a week from now.

I was in the waiting room with Jay.

"So you know how your birthday is coming up right?" Jay started to talk to me.

I haven't spoke a word since my brother got into the hospital. Its been rough on me.

"Yeah. What about it?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to do something special. Maybe get your mind off things." He said acting suspicious.

"Special? What do you mean?" I was confused.

"Would you like to take our relationship farther than what it has been for the past couple months?" He asked me.

"How far are you talking?" I asked him.

"It depends what you want to do. Sleeping with you is just a little bit." He said.

"So sleeping with you isn't enough and kissing you isn't enough? What do you want? I can't can't quite understand what your trying to get?" I asked.

"All I want is to get to know more about what you like to do. Sex isn't one of them. I mean if you want we can." He said.

"So you want sex?" I asked him.

"What ever you want." He said.

"Damn you!! I told you I'm not ready." I raised my voice a little bit.

"Don't yell at me. Our relationship has been silent for a month and its been awhile since we slept in a bed together and kissed." He tried to calm me down.

"Jay, not right now! I have an appointment with the doctor down stairs in 10 minutes. Let's talk while we walk." I got up and headed to the elevator.

We were on the 5th floor and we had to drop three levels down to the 2nd floor.

This was the hospital that I went to when I got transported when the tornado came. And i have to see my doctor who basically saved my leg.

Jay and i are in the elevator now. I press the 2 button to go down.

"Jay I've been stressed about a lot of things and you know I have been" I said.

"Yes I know this. I just want to keep our relationship together and it stresses me out more when you are stressed and i want to make you happy, as well as myself." He said.

"So sex is your best idea?" I looked at him.

"Not all the time. I do think about it but we aren't are old enough so that why I backed off that subject. Why do you possibly think I'm going for that?" He replied.

"I really don't know....I just thought you were wanting to go that far. I'm sorry I jus accused you." I said.

"Not a big deal. Listen no sex till we are 17 OK? Deal?" He asked.

"Alright sounds like a deal." I said.

The door to the elevator opened.

We entered the waiting room.

"You go ahead and check yourself in, I will go and sit down." Jay had told me.

I walked up to the main desk.

"Hello, name please." The lady asked.

"Ashley Cross." I said back.

"OK please have a seat and the doctor will call you in when he is ready." I sat down.