After the competition

The game went so well. We finally beat them softball girls. But one of our teammates broke his ankle because someone tripped him. That's basically how we won. The other team cheated so yeah.

Me and Jay are going on a date tonight. So I am trying to figure out what to wear.

"Mother!!" I screamed from upstairs.

I heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"I cant figure out what to wear for my date tonight. I need help." As I said coming out of the closet.

"Well then, I thought it was an emergency but I guess not." She said.

"This is a clothes emergency." I said smiling.

"I guess so. What do you have nice?" My mother asked.

"Nothing right now." I said still looking.

"What happened to the black dress?" My mother asked.

"Mother I grew. I'm to fat for it."

"Your not fat. What about this shirt and a scarf?" My mother asked.

"Fine whatever. That will work. I have to get ready. Thanks mom." I said as she left.

"Your welcome. And be good. No one will be home when you get home. So make sure the doors are locked." My mother said.

"OK." I quickly got changed and headed downstairs where Jay was waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm ready." I said.

We headed to the truck. I got my lisence while Jay is working on getting his.

"Alright. Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to Papa Ron's steakhouse. Its an amazing steak diner. They have a variety of meats that you can choose." Jay said.

"Isn't it that place the one they just opened up?" I asked.

"Yes. It used to be a Mazzio's."

"I know what your talking about." I said backing up.

I got out of the driveway and headed down town. It was dark because it was 8 o'clock at night. The game ended around 7 but tonight we are going out.

"I was thinking about something. Your parents won't be home right?" Jay asked.

"Yeah they both will be working. Why?" I asked him.

"Well you know how you always say your to young to have sex?" He asked.

"Why are we even talking about this? And yes I do say we are. I'm just trying to worry about school and my grades. I can't slack and love on you all the time." I said.

"But babe, its Friday. Your parents aren't home and I got protection. We can do it. Please!" He begged.

"Let me think. I will get back to you after we eat alright." I said.

"OK. Then I want a definite answer." He said.

We got to the place and went in. I honestly think we should have sex being I've waited to long. I have to I made Jay wait so long for this day and all this.

We ordered what we wanted.

"Jay. You know what I made both of us what to long. Let's do it." I said.

"Are you sure you don't want to think about it?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Alright then. But I got something I have to tell you." Jay got up and came closer to me. He kneeled down.