Storm chasing!

After they got my in Nick's truck, Angel got in and sat next to me. We sped off onto the highway.

"Ok, so what's next?" Nick asked.

"Nicky, can we still go storm chasing?" I asked him.

"Sure thing baby sis. I wasn't for sure if you still wanted to come."

"Well I do." I said quickly. Nick gave me a smile.

"I'm happy that your OK. I thought I was going to lose you just like mom."

"Well I'm still here, am I or not?" I said in with a slight smile.

"Yes, and just saying I didn't cry at all." Nick said.

"Yes you were." Angel said.

"OK maybe a little." Nick said looking guilty.

"Don't lie. We both saw you cry." Tyler butted in. We all laughed.

There was a moment of silence. I sighed and looked out the window. I fell asleep and had another dream.

   ~Dream~
My mother was driving the road after a Doctor appointment we had to go to. I glanced out the window and saw something big that I never had experienced in my childhood. "Mommy, what is that big thing heading towards us." I asked her. My mother suddenly stopped the car. She got out and grabbed me. She ran to a nearby storm drain. She huddled me down close the ground.

Then my eyes flashed behind my eyes. The tornados strength was so powerful. I started feeling my mothers grip loosen up. I looked up and saw my mommy crying. She couldn't hold onto me anymore. The tornado took her and I yelled,  "Mommy!" I yelled and yelled.

I suddenly woke up screaming.

"Ashley, are you OK?" Angel asked me. She hugged me close to calm me down. I started crying.

"I had a dream about mom." I said trying to stop crying.

"Baby sis, its gonna be OK." Nick said with a soothing voice.

I stopped crying. And I turned over to look out the window. Then after a little bit I saw something unusual outside the window. There was a tornado forming to the West.

"Nick a tornado!!" I yelled at him.

"Good eyeing there baby sis." He said with excitement in his eyes. He stopped the car and got out with the Tyler.

"Tyler, get the camera on."

Tyler quickly turned it on and started taping the extraordinary tornado that had just reached the ground. I got out but stayed near the door. Angel stayed close. Nick turned around and caught my eye and said.

"Baby sis, this is for when mom passed on, I didn't want to tell you but I did it for our family."

The tornado switched direction of where it was going. It was a headed towards us. Everyone quickly got in the truck. Nick stepped on the gas to get out of the way of the tremendous beast.

"Is everyone OK?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be. That was the most amazing thing I've seen since mom..." I stopped and started to cry a little.

"Baby sis, its OK to cry, I have those times i have to cry." I smiled a little.

Nick turned the radio on and a news report came up.

      ~News report~
"Good evening folks. We have a weather update, the storm has expanded that is right after this one. We expect this storm will come later tomorrow morning. The one that is still here is expected to be here till around 3am. We are here for a long night! A tornado warning has been issued for the following counties; Creek, Craig, and Okmulgee counties."

Nick turned the radio.

"Dads in Craig county!" Nick sad with fear. "We are only 2 minutes away." Nick stepped on the gas

____________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading. Since school is in session I will update later!! Thanks guys.
           ~Ashley~