Rescue comes!!

"She's not answering!" Angel said. Nick stepped on the pedal and raced towards the house.

"Call for help." Nick said in fear. His eyes glistened as he looked at Angel. You can tell he was fearful of loosing his baby sister.

Angel dialed 9.1.1.

      ~Phone call~
"911 what is your emergency?"
"My boyfriends sister is in terrible trouble!"
"And what trouble do you prefer?"
"A tornado hit the house she's at and she called saying her leg is in bad shape. I think she said something was on her leg."
"OK what is the address?"
"7562 Charter lane road. Mounds, Oklahoma. 74047."
"Thank you, we will send a rescue team to help. They should be there less than 10 minutes."
"OK. thanks so much!"

The call ended.

"They have a Rescue team going to your house." Angel said.

"OK that's good! We have to get there fast." Nick said.

Nick made it five minutes later to the house. They all got out of the truck.

"Did she tell you where she was?" Nick asked.

"Not really!" Angel responded back.

"OK we need to separate. Nick I'll go over there toward the Storm shelter." Tyler said.

"OK sounds good. Angel go over there." They all split up.

Angel found me as soon as she went over toward the patio. "Guys, she's over here!" Angel yelled.

The boys came over. "Oh my gosh, baby sis can you hear me?" Nick asked me. I didn't respond. I was out cold. Angel checked for a pulse.

"She's got a pulse. But we need a cloth to cover up the wound so she doesn't bleed to death." Angel quickly took her jacket off and put it on the wound on my leg.

"Stay with me Baby sis. I can't loose you today. Your my only hope!" Nick said crying. Tyler gave him a hug to cheer him up.

"Its going to be OK, just know she will be alright." Tyler told Nick. Angel heard sirens.

"Guys there here." She said.

The boys went up front to tell them where I was.

I started opening my eyes. "Hey Ashley! Your going to be fine." Angel said to me. I didn't quite hear her being I was in shock.

"I...where's Nick?" I asked slowly.

"He's up front getting the Rescue team." She brushed the hair of my face.

"That tornado.....was...big!" I said trying to smile. But it hurt so much that I got a smirk.

"I bet it was." She smiled.

"She's over here!" I heard Nick. The rescue team came over.

"She's in a bit of shock but she will be OK." I heard the EMT say.

"We need to move this thing off of her leg." The firefighters said.

Try tried but it was to heavy. "Boys lend us a little help." The boys helped and they moved it.

I looked at Angel and everything went blank.

I woke up a little afterwards.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Your in the back of the ambulance. Your going to be fine." I looked over to Angel and she was hooked up to me.

"You needed blood and I'm giving it to you." Angel told me.

"Well then. How much longer... till we get there." I asked slowly.

"About 10 minutes. We are trying our best to get you there as soon as possible. Do you think you can hold in there?" The Girl in there asked.

"Possibly. I really hurt."  I said.

"I know you do. Don't think about it to much." Angel said rubbing my arm.

There was blood on me but I couldn't see it because of the neck brace they had on me. I knew there was because there was a cloth Angel had in her lap.

We got to the hospital and they sent me to the emergency room for the injuries I consisted. They did Xrays and scans to find any internal bleeding or any signs of broken bones.

We sat there for about thirty to an hour for the doctor to come in with the tests. The doctor finally came in.

"Looks like you have a fracture on your lower calf. Nothing extremely injured but that. But we will wrap it up with a cast and you'll be able to go to Red Cross." The doctor said.

"OK, when do you think I'll be able to walk?" I asked.

"You won't be for a little while. We will put you on crutches intill we see you again." The doctor left and the news came on.

           ~News report~
"Good evening folks. We have more breaking news. A second storm just bigger than this one is expected to be after this one. So be prepared. We will update later.

I turned the TV off and the nurse came in. She wrapped up my leg with fabric and more fabric and something special. Then I was released from the hospital.

____________________________________________________________________________
Thanks to those who are reading this story. I appreciate it. I never really liked sharing my stories with others. This a first experience of sharing so hopefully this a good story. Please vote and comment! I would be happy if you do!!! Thanks:)