Just chilling!

Allison and I both were bored out of our minds. No other people came in for anything. There was a few who needed pain killers or other meds.

"So tell me about your self!?" I asked angel.
"Um, I'm 26....I like to play a but of piano. And I'm single." She said.

"Are you for real!!! You play piano?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah a bit of it. I haven't really played one since my parents passed on." She said

"Oh, how long ago was that?"

"13 years ago." She said.

"Oh wow! What had happened?" I asked.

"They got into a car accident while I was at school. They sent to foster care and then I got out when I finished highschool. I found a job here and ever since I got an apartment and I got a dog." She said in detail.

"What kind of dog?" I asked.

"A Rottweiler." She said quickly.

"We had one before and I got hit by a car." I said.

"Oh, that had to suck." She looked at me and we both laughed.

"So Ashley tell me a but of yourself." She said.

"Well you already know about my mother. I love music and love to draw pictures. I'm pretty much into all anime things. I draw a lot of that. I don't necessarily know my dad. He works so much that I don't know about him." I said.

"I'm pretty sure if you talk to him you will understand his basics and his personality better." She said.

"Yeah I think so to. Do you like my father?" I asked.

"Um, I don't like him like that. But he is very sweet." She said.

"You two should go on a date." I said.

"Uh, no. Km not gonna let a 14 year old have me date there dad." She said smiling.

"Please!!" I begged her in till she said the awesome word.

"Ok, OK I'll of it.if all goes well we will see from there." She said.

"Yay!" I said with a holler.

After a while there was silence.

____________

Jill and her mother had came in again.

"May I have a word with you?" Jill's mother asked Allison.

"Sure right this way." Allison and Jill's mother went to another room. I was left with Jill.

"So... How old are you?" Jill asked me.

"14?" I said back.

"Same here. What school?"

"Hardensville school." I said shyly.

"Me too! Why haven't I seen you there?" She asked.

"I just moved here from California yesterday." I said getting more confidence.

"Wow, that's far away. By the way, you don't have to be shy. I understand. I was shy too. I usually don't talk to new people but you seem very nice." She said.

"Yeah, I'm in band." I said.

"Same here, what do you play?" She asked.

"Trumpet. Do you guys have a jazz band?" I asked a question.

"Yes we have a jazz band. I play trumpet too. We have two others that don't play but I bet your awesome."

"Yeah, I was the only trumpet player at our school. Our seniors all graduated and four of them were seniors. I'm a freshman! How about you?" J asked.

I started getting unshyified so I got to talk better to Jill.

"Me too. Maybe when our school is rebuilt and stuff we can hang out?"

"Yeah that would be fine. By the way what does your mom want??" I asked.

"She wanted to know if they had any medicine. I have a medical issue. And my mother is freaking out. I never gone without the medicine so yeah."

"Oh what kind of medical issue?" I asked.

"I have a lung issue. Its bad sometimes. Do you have any medical issues?" She questioned me.

"Yeah I have a heart problem and diabetes and some other stuff."

"Oh my, is your heart not as good as others?"

"Yeah like I run and I can't breathe and my heart races fast. So yeah." I said.

Jill's mother and Allison came back.

"OK Jill I got medicine. Now let's go!!" She said.

"OK mother. Ashley I'll see you some other time. Heal your leg and arm. Marching seasons on its way!!" She said as she walked off.

Allison and I both waited again. But it was lunch time.