The Ending

Today I will be graduating highschool. It seems as if this year went to fast to even think about what happened to all of us.

"Are you ready for today?" Jill asked me.

"Yes, I'm really ready. But not really." I said.

"Why not?" Samantha asked coming in the room.

"This was the school that Jay and I first met." I said.

"Yeah this place has alot of memories to it." Jay said.

We were in the band room doing nothing, the under classmen all were playing the graduation music. So the seniors all were playing games. Us Seniors were playing Clash of Clans. Not a typical game of amusement.

"What are you gonna do when you get out of here?" I asked Jill.

"Well hoping to go to college." She said.

"Jay and I want to start a family and I would go to college." I said.

"Only you two are the only couple I know that has been together forever." Jill said.

"Well he is my true love." I said.

"What?" Jay sat behind me and hugged me.

"Nothing babe. I was telling her about our future." I said.
"Oh alright." He said.

"You two are so cute together. I wish I had someone to be with." Jill said.

"You'll find someone soon." I said.

"Yeah. I will. I'm surprised Quinn hasn't bothered you now." Jill said.

"Well we beat her so she isn't going to." I said.

"Yep and she won't. Because I love you." Jay kissed me.

"I love you as well." He got up to make it comfortable for him and I to sit.

Jill played on her phone a little bit.

"These years went by fast." Samantha stated.

"Yep." Jill said to her.

It wasn't long till the seniors got to leave to go get ready for tonight.

Jay and I went to the truck. But then Jill and Samantha wanted to join.

"Do you think we could enjoy out last day together?" Jill asked.

"Jump in!" We went off to lunch.
_______________________
We were in the science room getting ready to go out to the gym. It was time for us to have our last moments. It's hard to see all of to go but it was worth the pain, effort, wait, time, and struggles.

"We are the most amazing class of 2015." I said.

"Yes it is. We have had those tough times but today is to think of what were are gonna do." Jill said.

"Yes now let's go." We soon one by one went to the gym. We were very matured getting ready to start a life. One that we could be free to do what we want. We are adults now.

I can hear the music of our most greatest bands of all time.
Its now my turn to go in.

When I walked in there I hoped to see my real mother there sitting there and telling me that I did it and I made it through everything.

Ashley you have made it through a tough life. With me gone and not there to guide you. You didn't need me to help. You guided your self to this moment. No make it the best thing in life. You only have one life to live so live it the best you can without me. I heard my mothers voice in my head as I walked down the alley to my seat.

I had tears in my eyes. But I kept going. Everyone was clapping as I walked. Then the band got up and clapped as well. They played the song See you Again as I walked down the alley.

It was one of those moments to break down but right now its not a good time. I just have to smile and be glad that this moment is the only moment you get in your life. That moment you get in highschool till one day you graduate college.

We were soon seated. Valedictorian was me so I went up there to make my speech.

"Thank you my teachers for teaching me the best as you can. I made it without my real mother but I did it. With the help of my friends and family and teachers. My brother once told me I don't need an award to prove myself better because I was better than what anyone thought. People ask me is graduating worth it? I tell them yes it is, if you don't graduate your life in you future isn't going to go anywhere. Everything I went through this year is going to change in the future. I was bullied, pushed, broke down into tear of not just joy but hurt. Today my tears go to my mother in heaven not tear of hurt but tears of joy because I know my mother would be proud of me for challenging myself to be good and it was worth it! Thanks for a great band that brought me to your band and you guys are even better without us. I know that you guys will have your struggles and then yet agian I know its time for a change. And when you graduate then you will see what most of graduates are going through the same thing. This diploma in my hand is just something that shows people I graduated highschool. But I need it in my future. I've been through a lot in my highschool year. I moved here and I got injured from tornados. But I'm alive thanks to God because he guided me to be the best as I can. Thank you for showing up for our class." I said.

I gave the diploma back and seated. Then we all went one by one up to get our diploma and our roses. I have accomplished alot this year.

Not only I graduated but Jill, Samantha, and Jay all graduated with me. From the beginning to the end we all are the best friends anyone could ask for. Those rough times that came and went but we will always be there for each other.

It was my turn. I went up, grabbed my diploma, shoke hands smiled at the camera and said.... "Thank you."

I went back down. We all waited and then everyone made it back to there seats.

"Now if all of you may move your tasels. Your all graduated!!" Our principal said.

We moved them and threw our hats up. It was a great year. One that could be remembered from generation to generation.

Everyone was going to the families first. Me I went to the band.

"Congratulations!" The director gave me a hug.

"Thank you. And I just wanted to say that this band is going to be amazing in the future." I said.

"They already are amazing. And so are you. Now go to your family and I will one day see you again." She said.

"Thank you for everything. From freshman year till now wasone of the best times." I said.

"Your more than welcome." I walked to my family.

This is a new beginning of life, time, and generation. I can't believe it went to a stop so fast but we didn't stop anything. We are beginning a new life of the future.

Thank you for reading. I hope you all enjoyed the story.

THE NEW BOOK IS FINALLY POSTED. CHECK IT OUT!