Senior year

Here I am walking into the highschool of my senior year. Soon prom will be here and my graduation. But this year I'm gonna take it my all. This is the year to get a bit serious.

I really want to succeed in life and go to college to get my master of science and master of music. I really want to become a music teacher. Or I want to get my bachelor's and master degrees to be a psychologist.

I'm good with either one. I just want a career that will last me awhile. I'm not a person to give up on things. I try as hard as my best and if I don't succeed I'll try something new. I can't give up what I have.

Quinn actually got out of juvy now. She has known as a monitor following her around. I just saw her at her locker. This year is both gonna be amazing and horrific.

"Hey Jay!" I yelled as I started to put my locker combination in.

"Hey babe." He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked shutting my locker.

"I got a lot on my mind!" He said angrily.

"Babe, you know you can tell me anything." I said.

"Quinn's back. The first thing she stepped into this school she came to me and handed me a ruthless note." He said.

"What did it say?"

"She said she isn't done of what she started. And she's telling everyone that we are dating and I'm cheating on you." He explained.

"Oh that piece of shit!! I'm gonna hurt her."

"Babe, don't. She is looking for trouble for you and I. Let her do what she wants. We are still dating. Tisbis gonna be the best senior year ever." He said going in for a kiss. I leaned in and we touched.

After that we went to our first class. Band.

"Welcome students. May you please be seated. I have some announcements to make." Everyone seated.

"Is this about marching?" A guy named Sid asked.

"Yes, now you all have heard that Quinn is back. And we have to be extra nice to her. And also pur drum major has been selected. We got the IQ results back of your exam last year. Our new drum major is....."

I was really hoping it wasn't me because I love marcgin and I can't conduct worth shit.

"Ashley Cross!!" Everyone started to clap.

"This must be a mistake! I can't do this!" I said.

"Well we have another one then. Sit down Then Crip."

Yeah the name went on for the rest of my highschool life. Doesn't surprise you right?

"The new drum major is Quinn Watson." She said.

Great a year of torture and hatred. Just the person that could ruin my life forever. And I have to listen to her.

"Thanks to all of you. This year is gonna be great. Now let's get started marching outside." Quinn said.

We all went out to the field. There was about 30 maybe at the most. But oh well. Me and Jay stood next to eachother holding hands. Then Quinn came around.

"You too start running. There is no holding hands or making put around this band anymore." Quinn ordered.

"I don't have to listen to your bitch mouth. And by the way I can't run!! I have a medical condition!" I yelled back.

"Get to running!!" She yelled.

I was mad at her. So I just ran to make her feel better. Maybe I should have taken the spot if I knew she was next in line.