His tesoro

By marieereadszz_

"Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them." Anya Bernardi : A 21... More

Welcomee!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaptet 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 47

407 6 0
By marieereadszz_

Instead of Enzo taking us back home , he insisted on us staying at a hotel . Personally I didn't mind as long as I was getting sleep . I was exhausted  . Till the point Enzo had to carry me inside , I'm not sure how he managed if I'm being honest.

I smile as he presses the keycard against the door whilst still carrying me . The door beeps open and we walk in . Kicking the door shut with his foot he carried me to bed.

"I want McDonald's." I whine , I notice the quick look of frustration on his face before he changes it . "You should've said on our way here Anya."

Shit , he used my name

"I'm sorry, but I just thought about it now."

His phone suddenly began ringing in his pocket and he picks it up . I watch as he presses the phone against his ears and begins speaking in Italian . Lucky for me it was getting better .

"come l'hai scoperto?" Enzo asks his face turning into a more quizzical expression. It was so cute when he did that .
(How did you find this out?)

"cazzo, il leader se n'è andato, è ora che inizino a ribellarsi." He grits into the phone whilst removing his white shirt . He sits on the edge of the bed , all I understood was a few curse words and rebel .
(Fuck there leader is gone it's about time they began to rebel )

I crawl towards him and place my hands on his shoulders , giving him a kiss on his neck . I knew he was tense I could tell by his body .

I pay no attention to whoever he was on call with but instead play with his brown curls . I really hope our son inherits his hair . On some occasions I would tie his hair into a manbun mostly when he was asleep. He looked so good with it .

His tanned skin and his sharp jawline is what done it for me . Along with his green eyes , he took every box on my list . He was so sexy .

"I'll talk to you later ." Is the final thing he says before ending the call . He throws his phone somewhere onto the bed , and I frown looking at him . "Everything okay ?" , his arms reach for mine pulling me onto his lap . My bump creates a Barrier between us and i roll my eyes .

He needs to come out already .

Lorenzo lifts up my chin and my eyes meet his , "I have to go Bulgaria ." I furrow my eyebrows giving him a look . "What why?"

"Remember on our wedding ? Mr Chen the one who runs things down Europe ."

"The one who had the same tattoos as you ?" I ask , he nods his head .

"for how long ?"

"A week or maybe two , he needs my help , the Russians haven't just been causing chaos for us ." He explains , my hand rests on his chest and I look down at him , I feel his soft pink lips brush against mine . "your leaving me baby." I whisper .

He gives me a passionate but quick kiss shaking his head "I would never leave you , but I need to deal with this okay? And when I do come back we'll go Italy just like we planned si'?"

He knew I was upset about this , but there was no way of me stopping him from going unless my water broke or something . "When do you leave?"

"Friday morning."

"No no , I hate you ." I mumble , he smiles at me caressing my cheek "I love you too Tesoro ."

"I don't like it when we're separated babe , I don't like it at all , I have attachment issues you know that right ?"

"Yes baby I do , but you need to understand i have responsibilities to maintain , and you need to get used to it ."

"I can't when your all I think about 24/7 I'm obsessed with you Enzo , it's driving me crazy ." I admit, I knew I had problems .

"We'll who wouldn't be ?" He asks with a smirk on his face .

He did have a point , we've always been together so I'm not used to us being separated . I partially blame myself as sometimes I can come across as clingy but I've gotten used to having Enzo by my side . "

His hands descend to my waist, and he pushes me more onto his lap . Gently I feel him rubbing my thighs as we continue to look into each other's eyes . "I'm serious Enzo ."

"I know-"

"can you let go me so I can sleep ." I say knowing I liked the position I was in . Lucky for me Enzo never listens .

"No , your upset we talk it out remember?" He brings his hand up to my face caressing my cheek pushing a bunch of hair behind my ear whilst doing so .

"I just don't want you to go that's all ."

"And I've explained to you why I need to,I'll make sure-"

"It's okay don't worry."

God i need help

****
End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 21 26
the romano family know for being ruthless dangerous and powerful and the richest in the world and mafia lost the youngest prince and the Princess w...
1.1M 25.9K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
134K 2.5K 62
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢�...
777K 14.5K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...