His tesoro

Von marieereadszz_

"Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them." Anya Bernardi : A 21... Mehr

Welcomee!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaptet 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 43

413 7 0
Von marieereadszz_

Splashing a bucket of water onto the imbecile in front of Me , his eyes shot open , I heard he had been unconscious for a few days from blacking out . He had chains on both his arms and legs and he was tied down like the animal he was.

"Ah Anya , what can I do for you." He rasps not taking his eyes off me , "you can die."
I turn around and face Enzo who nods at me, I reach for one of the sharp tools on the rack facing him again. "Tell me how have you been lylbuv."

"Don't call me that you sicko."

I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face as it was making me agitated , so I approached him with my very sharp tool and stabbed his forearm . His scream was all I could hear for the next three minutes and I watched as his blood oozed out onto the concrete .

Bastard

"I should've killed you when I had the chance ." The man grits , I smile watching him suffer in agony was honestly the best thing for me. Was he the Russian don ? Because he looks like a bitch to me .

"Enzo could you do me a favour and pass me the m-16." I hear shuffling behind me and soon he's beside me handing me the gun , I place my arm on his shoulder . "Where's the best place to shoot?"

"His shoulder maybe ? His lungs will collapse, or his thigh ? He could bleed out-"

"No baby I want it to hurt real bad ." I say contemplating where I should shoot him , I figured a headshot would kill him and it would ruin my fun so I decided to go for a more unfamiliar area . Pointing the M-16 towards his lower part of his body , I pull the trigger and another scream fills my ears. This time I knew it hurt

"Shit Tesoro? The balls I didn't expect that." Lorenzo says , by his tone I knew he was surprised and if I'm being honest I didn't know I had it in me . "Give it the rest of the night he's likely not to make it ."

Maliki was knocking on deaths door , all the blood drained from his face and the amount of wounds and missing fingers he had , he wasn't gonna last . The constant sound of blood dripping onto the floor made me panic , if he lost too much blood he would die and I wasn't finished with him yet .

"Tell me something Anya are you getting fat ? Or are you carrying another moretti baby I'll have to kill ." Now in this exact moment I saw red . I never knew the actual definition of blinded by anger until I experienced it for myself . I blacked out I'm pretty sure I did .

All I remember doing was picking up that gun and shooting him until I ran out of bullets . There were 57 bullets inside the chamber and they were all gone .

***
Three hours later

I woke up to find myself back in our room , I look through the glass windows to see how pitch black it was . What the hell . A figure is sitting beside me and I come to realisation that it's my husband . "Hey." He whispers gently pushing back my hair , I slowly push myself up and lean against the headboard. "What happened?"

"You killed him ."

"Yeah?" I sigh in relief placing a hand on my chest , he reaches for my hand and kisses it , I smile at him "you shot him 58 times Anya, now that's a record."

"I was mad Enzo , I'm sorry he said some fucked up things-"

"Hey it's okay." He held my face in his hands kissing my forehead and I relax "I'm proud of you ."

"For what becoming a psycho like you?"

His lips curl into a smile as he nods his head telling me that's exactly what he meant , we were both psycho I guess that's why we were meant for each other . We really are Harley and Quinn

"And if I'm being honest that did turn me on ."

I brush my lips against his still smiling , he was such a horny guy , Italian men . "Mhmm you still feeling that way now?"

"Maybe I am , I think you should help me with it ." He pulls my legs so I was beneath him and climbs on top of me attacking my neck with numerous kisses . His bulge presses against my thigh and I giggle pressing my lips against his .

****
"Enzo thats enough kisses." I whine , he wouldn't stop kissing my stomach,  I was jealous , mostly because I would prefer if he kissed me like that. "how you doing buddy?" I heard him mumble against my bump , it was cute setting him communicate with our unborn baby . I was five months and I was glad this pregnancy was nearly over , it was beginning to get tiring . 

"Enzo I'm hungry so can you leave our son alone?"

"Last time I checked I put this baby inside you so I have every right to spend time with him ." 

I roll my eyes as he leaves one final kiss on my belly before hovering me again , he reaches for my arms pinning them above my head . We were both still naked and we both had a very high sex drive . "I thought I fucked that attitude out of you hmm? Or do I have to do it again ." He growls , his eyes darken and I bite my lip shaking my head "sorry."

"That's my girl."

Men.

****
End of chapter

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

501 154 12
| WRITING IN PROGRESS | Lorenzo De Luca childhood was a mess , his parents got divorced and his father forced him to make things he shouldn't have d...
142K 3.6K 46
Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding behind a pillar She sworn that she will ta...
1.1M 26K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
47 4 2
An empire is burning down. Blood is being shed. Sacrifices are being made. A family separated by circumstances and power is forced to come together...