Married To The Mafia Lord

By Faithystylezzbooks

"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moa... More

WELCOME
1. FIRST IMPRESSIONS
2. I WILL MARRY HIM
3. THE WEDDING
4. NEW HOME
5. WEDDING NIGHT
6. A SIT-DOWN
7. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
8. MEETING THE FAMILY
9. WE KILL IN THE MAFIA
10. NEW RULES
11. HE'S MINE
12. I WILL PAY YOU DOUBLE
13. IMPROMPTU CALL
14. DON'T GO AGAINST MY WORDS
15. TASTE MY SOUP
16. DEVILISH LINGERIES
17. DON'T INTRUDE ON MY PRIVACY
18. I WANT A DIVORCE
19. SEX?
20. DON'S FLING
21. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARIAN.
22. NO ONE CARES
23. BARBELLS
24. BABY BOSS
25. SHE'S A CLUMSY ASS
26. DANCE WITH ME
27. WHO SENT YOU?
28. SOFT KISSES
29. ARE YOU IN LOVE?
30. I AM HAPPY
31. I AM NOT A BABY
32. FRIENDS?
33. KILLING IS MY HOBBY
34. COOKIES WITH A TOUCH OF FURY
35. LET'S MEET TONIGHT
36. A NEW FRIEND
37. WE SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS, THELMA.
38. I AM SORRY
39. I WAS WRONG
40. CARIBBEAN CUISINES
41. WATCH YOUR BACK
42. YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME
43. WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
44. A TINY WOMAN LIKE YOU
45. THERE IS NO US
46. CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?
47. YOU ARE THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN MY SKY
48. I WILL STAY WITH YOU
49. HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER?
50. YOU ARE MINE ALONE, LENA.
51. MY BODY IS ALL YOURS
52. MY SAFE SPACE
53. WHY ARE YOU HERE?
54. A GIFT FOR YOU
55. TURMOIL
56. COMPLICATED
57. HOLD ON
58. A CUP
59. ALIVE!
60. YOU WERE PREGNANT
61. BROKEN
62. LOSING YOU
63. DEAR DARIAN
64. A BEAUTIFUL DEVIL
65. WE WILL MAKE MORE BABIES
66. KISS ME
67. DEAD?
68. COME WITH ME
70. I HAVE AMNESIA
71. ARE YOU JEALOUS?
72. YOU ARE PRETTY
73. THE NEW SECRETARY
74. GRAB THAT ASS
75. I LOVE YOURS BETTER
76. MY ARMS, YOUR HOME.
77. WE NEED TO TALK
78. IN YOUR DREAMS
79. A STRANGE CALL
80. HOT BIKINI
81. HOT BODYGUARD
82. MY WEAKNESS
83. SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD
84. YOU WERE TOUCHING ME LIKE THIS
85. RUINED PLEASURE
86. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US
87. I LOVE YOU
88. DRIFTING AWAY
89. YOU LOVE TO CRY
90. DO YOU PLAN TO CHEAT ON ME?
91. THE PLAN
92. ARE THERE BABIES NOW?
93. I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU
94. MEETING THE ENEMY 1
95. MEETING THE ENEMY 2
96. BAD NEWS
97. PERTURBED
98. NO MORE SECRETS
99. MY DISTRACTION
100. TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
101. I BELIEVE YOU
102. DARIAN IS A CHEAT
103. FUCKED UP
104. CAN YOU FORGIVE ME?
105. I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU
106. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE MINE
107. AS LONG AS IT MAKES YOU HAPPY
108. NOTES ON THE BED
109. HEARD ABOUT MORNING SEX
110. ARE YOU SCARED OF ME?
111. WHO ARE YOU?
112. FUCK THE LAW
113. WHERE IS HOME?
114. I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE
115. OBSESSED
116. YOU ARE MY DESTINATION
117. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU
118. YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT
119. YOU ARE PREGNANT
120. I AM PREGNANT
121. I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE YOU
122. IS IT TOO LATE?
123. MY ONE REQUEST
124. THREAT
125. I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE YOU
126. HOW CAN I FORGET?
127. YOUR SON
128. MORNING SICKNESS
129. MOTHER AND SON
130. FAMILY DINNER
131. SHOW ME
132. IT'S OKAY
133. OUR LITTLE HUMAN
134. WE NEED A NEW DON
135. DALA
136. I WILL MARRY YOU AGAIN
137. I WANT EVERYDAY WITH YOU (THE END)

69. MR HANDSOME

4.5K 192 4
By Faithystylezzbooks

69. MR HANDSOME

Strolling down the streets with Darian and the bodyguards, Lena felt safe between them. The long cemented poles illuminated the night thruway, giving everywhere a radiant view.

Lena smiled, it'd been months since she walked the streets on a night like this, and it felt so cool, and maybe cooler because she was with her man.

The night breeze slapped through her skin, leaving goosebumps on the veneer of her sleek skin. She shivered a little, and Darian noticed. He pulled out his jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders.

"Wearing this was a bad idea," Lena muttered, draping the jacket over her shoulders. Her eyes quickly scanned Darian's muscled arms, she smiled and fixed her eyes back on the road. "Where exactly are we going?" She asked, for the umpteenth time that night.

"Somewhere to get you out of the house. We are almost there." He said.

Lena nodded absentmindedly. Sometimes, she still imagined how much Darian had changed for her. Though he was still the tough mafia boss everyone knew him to be with her, he was the opposite. He was the coolest, the best human being in the whole wide world.

"Do you know that Lisa is a writer?" The loud screeching of a vehicle overshadowed her voice. Darian strained his ears, urging her to say those words again. "Do you know that Lisa is a writer?" She repeated.

"Oh, that?" He shook his head, "Now, I know."

"And she's writing a book about us. I told her not to, but she said you gave her inspiration. Your physique, your title as a boss and your demeanour the first time she ever saw you at our wedding." Lena chuckled.

"I didn't notice her that day," Darian said with a bored expression. He halted his steps when they arrived in front of a local tavern.  "We are here," he declared.

"Here?" Lena stared at him, her eyes twinkling. There was a tall billboard outside, indicating the name of the tavern. "Moonlight days," she read aloud. She could make out the sound of boisterous laughter echoing in the tavern as they stood outside on the tiled floor.

"Come with me," he grabbed her hand firmly and they filed into the tavern together with Dickson and Harrison.

Dickson and Harrison found a spot in the tavern. Darian ordered them to be alert and make sure their attention was focused on Lena and him even though they were going to drink. He warned them not to get inebriated, they were not allowed to, and they had to stay active to watch over the boss and his wife.

"Where is this?" Lena asked once they were settled on the low-back chair. Her eyes glinted as she surveyed the room—it was large, so large it contained about fifty people from the quick census Lena did with her eyes. Most of the men present were older men in their late or early fifties. Most of them had a young woman by their side, some had up to three women. They were chattering and laughing and the whole place reeked of local wine; the type her father used to drink with his colleagues at work whenever they visited him back then.

"A tavern, have you ever been to one?" He asked, his lips twitching in a smile.

"Not really," she said. "Why did you bring me here and how is this place somewhere you used to visit?" She looked at him.

"I brought you here because it's around the house, and I visit here more often when I need to think. There is something else that I like about this place," he got off the chair, "Come with me," he said, dragging her out of the room.

Lena didn't hesitate. The noise was getting into her head and she felt an impending headache. She wanted to get out of the room already.

Darian led the way into a secluded area at the far end of the tavern, his hands linking with Lena's.

"Are you not bothered that the bodyguards are not with us?" She asked him.

"I have a gun with me, I can protect you here." He said, letting go of her hands and folding his arms against his chest.

"Why is everywhere so dark." Lena could hardly make out anything there.

"Hold on," Darian clapped his hands three times. The lights came on revealing a very beautiful garden with different breeds of flowers planted all around.

She gasped when she saw the daisies, roses, and lavender, wriggling with the waves the night breeze brought. Everything around her was beautiful.

"Is this a part of the tavern?" She asked, surprised and confused. "Did you bring me somewhere else?"

"We are still within the same compound," he told her, bending to pluck a stick from the hibiscus flower. He hauled her closer with one arm. "This will look beautiful on you," he said, gently dipping the flower into her hair.

Lena laughed, she plucked out one and dipped it in his hair too. "Oh common, I am not a woman." He took it out.

"Oh, you looked like a Cinderella with that flower on your head." She chuckled.

He wrapped his hand around her waist, sniffing her hair. "Can you dance?" He asked.

"What, w-h-a-t?" Stuttering, she felt embarrassed by his question. They've never attended a proper occasion where they danced, their wedding was rushed too. She just realized she'd never danced with her husband. Almost a year in marriage and they've never danced. "Where is the music? I can try." She replied to him.

"I made arrangements for that too," he said gleefully. Clapping his hands three times again, four men surrounded them within a twinkle of an eye. They were all dressed in the uniform of a blue T-shirt and white trousers. One of them had the rope of his guitar dangling around his neck, another was a saxophonist. The other two were identical twins, they had no musical instruments with them. They were all about the same height, tall and good-looking.

"We are here," he said to the guys.

Lena looked at him, "Oh my God, Darian. I didn't know you called a crew to come to play for us, I thought we were dancing alone. I am sorry but tell them to go, I don't want to embarrass myself with my awkward dancing steps." She whispered into his ears.

Darian chuckled lightly, "Give me your hands and follow my lead." He told her.

"Okay, still, still Darian. I feel so shy they will watch me dancing with you."

"You are my wife," he said in a soft voice that melted her heart. She didn't push it further, her eyes locked with his eyes for some seconds, minutes, and finally, she sighed to give her consent.

"Shall we start?" One of the guys asked Darian.

"Yes, please start." His eyes were intently fixed on Lena. She was tiptoeing and stepping on his toes. He laughed. "Hey, wait for the music to start."

"Oh, right." She shook her head.

One of the guys started playing the guitar, the saxophonist joined in. After they'd produced a sound, the twins started to sing in a sonorous voice. Lena looked at them, she had no idea they could sing perfectly well.

Her palm was tightly clasped with Darian's, he swayed to the side, and she imitated his step. Then he moved to the front, and she did the same until she was right on the path. They danced slowly and beautifully to the love song the twins sang for them.

Lena was excited as Darian stared into her eyes while dancing, his lips were stretched in a smile. His gaze was too heavy on her, she missed a step and matched his foot.

"I thought you've learned," he said teasingly.

"Yes, I have." She spun around, steadying her movements. "I am learning."

"How come you don't know how to dance?" He spun her around again and caught her in his arms, he bent her over, staring into her eyes.

"No answer," she straightened up. "How come you know how to dance?" She asked him. "You don't look like someone who can dance, where and how did you learn, huh?"

"A woman taught me," he responded, smiling smugly.

Lena's countenance turned sour when Darian mentioned a woman. He didn't fail to notice the scowl that marred her face as she gawked at him.

"Long ago," he added.

She sighed, moving to the left to match his steps.

A smile was back on her face. He loved that she was jealous when she heard that a woman taught him how to dance.

"That day I saw you taking Asher's hands at the anniversary party. I thought you could dance." Darian spun her around for the third time, the voice was drooping and they figured the song was already coming to an end.

"Oh, Asher." She laughed softly. "I was alone and he showed up. Thank God you came at the right time to stop us. I would have stepped on his toes and maybe injured him too." The voice was down now.

"Thank God, I came on time." He pulled her closer when the song ended. "I don't like it when someone else takes your hands. You are mine and mine alone." He said, pressing a long kiss to her forehead.

Lena shut her eyes, different emotions surging through her. She was certain she loved this man, just too much. He was the only one who had that effect on her, he was the only one who could make her heart race erratically when he kissed her. Only his presence caused butterflies to jump in her tummy and it happened all the time, when he was around and when he was not near. Just the thought of him alone made her senses run amuck. She wondered if he felt that way too.

"Darian," she called in a husky voice.

"Helena," he answered. The crew are gone now, leaving only Darian and Lena in the garden.

She laughed before asking him, "Do you get butterflies too?"

He smiled, still hugging her very tightly. "You make me feel so good, I don't want anyone else but you." He let go of her.

She frowned, that wasn't the answer to the question she asked him.

"I will always protect you, Lena." He said, assuredly.

She looked at him, about to say a word, but he beat her to it. "Come, let's go back." He loosely gripped her hand, leading her back into the tavern.

They occupied the same table they were seated at before Darian dragged her out.

"Do you want us to drink?" She blinked her eyes cutely.

"Hmm, what's your alcohol limit?" Darian asked her, doubting if she could drink much. He had never seen her take alcohol. She always did fruit juice and water.

"Oh, I am a very heavy drinker." Lena bragged, "Just watch me," she gestured to a waiter. "I will start with two, how many do you want?"

"Just one," Darian scoffed. He ordered a bottle of liqueur while Lena ordered two. He let her do whatever she wanted to do, but his eyes were on her and that was why he didn't want to take more alcohol that night; he wanted to watch over her if she got drunk.

"Darian, do they do these things here?" Lena downed the third glass of alcohol. "The music, the crew," she drawled, wigging her head as she talked.

He stared at her, studying her every action. She was getting tipsy but she didn't want to stop.

"Tell me, how did you get to know about them?"

"They are around here, you call for their service whenever you need them." He explained to her. She grabbed a bottle and poured it into the cup. Her vision became blurry and she spilt the whole content on the table.

"Fuck," she slurred. "I missed that," she laughed hysterically. Darian shook his head, she was lying when she told him she could handle her alcohol. "Aww, you called them for me, didn't you?" Lena winked at him, kissing her palm, she placed her hands on Darian's hand. "My husband is not just friggin' cute, he's so romantic too. Am I not so lucky to have him? Mr handsome." She looked around, giggling like a toddler.

"Hey, Lena. Now, it's okay." He stood up and walked to her front.

"No, Darian. I want to drink more." She whined, forcefully grabbing the bottle back from Darian. He didn't let go, his grip was more dominant. She hissed, giving up. "Now, let's go back to the garden and dance our hearts out." She stood straight, staggering to her feet, and she fell back on the chair with a thud that made her butt hurt. "Oh my, Darian, where are you?" She cried out.

Dickson and Harrison walked toward them, but Darian assured them he could take care of Lena.

He slithered her arms around his neck and hauled her out of the tavern. He got outside, wishing he came with the car

"Should I get the car?" Dickson asked Darian, bowing his head to show deference.

"No, it's just a twenty minute walk. I can manage with her." Darian said.

"She's drunk," Harrison said.

"Yes, I will have to carry her on my back. That will make things easier and faster. She obviously can't walk home in this state." Darian bent a little, and Dickson helped Lena balance on his back. She spread her legs around his tummy, giggling as Darian backed her like she was a baby. "Hold onto me." He instructed her. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can, Mr handsome and frigging cute. Tell me, handsome. Where are you taking me, are we going to dance again?" Lena whispered into his ears.

"We are going home," Darian replied in a bored tone.

"Oh, oh, oh." She slapped his back. "You naughty boy! What do you want to do to me at home?"

Dickson and Harrison exchanged a knowing glance as they trailed behind Darian and Lena.

"To lay you on your bed and feed you so much food tomorrow morning. You are so light, do you even eat at all?" Darian shook his head, he was walking so slowly because of Lena. He enjoyed how she whispered in his ears whenever she wanted to talk.

"Oh, Mr handsome wants to feed me. Isn't he romantic?" Lena yelled.

"Hey, we are outside, stop screaming." He cautioned her. She yelled out again and finally dropped her head on his back, drifting to sleep. "Hey, Lena. Can you hear me now?" He asked her, but there came no response from her. He figured she was asleep. He smiled satisfactorily, giving himself credits for making her smile tonight.

"Do you want us to help you out, boss?" Harrison asked when Darian stood at a standstill.

"No, I am fine. Very fine," he muttered. "Just be on alert, watch the road carefully." He said to them as they continued walking slowly toward his mansion.

Faithy💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 17.2K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.5K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
156K 7.1K 33
After stealing his enemy's daughter, Daniel Volkov never expects to be the one who gets captivated. ⚠️ WHOLESOME & ANGSTY MAFIA ROMANCE ⚠️ She press...
2M 63K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...