His tesoro

By marieereadszz_

"Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them." Anya Bernardi : A 21... More

Welcomee!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaptet 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 40

488 6 0
By marieereadszz_

Seeing my wife hurt or upset was the most painful thing to watch , especially when a bastard like Cameron was the cause of it . When she had called me I knew something was wrong , I had to come in from the back due to the door being locked , her brothers were the cause of it and I knew they were . It was all part of their silly little plan .

She rests her head in my chest as my arms are tightly wrapped around her small body ,her quiet sniffles is all hear making me regret I killed Cameron so soon . I should've tortured him . "baby look at me." I whisper , she lifts her head up and I stare down at her puffy eyes . "did he touch you ? . Did he hurt you?"

I hadn't got a response back except her quiet sniffles , "can you get me out of here?" Anya quietly says , I nod my head taking her hand in mine as I led her out through the back way . Taking one last look at the house I notice a shadow in one of the windows. I know exactly who's behind this. " I never should've came here ."

I draw my attention back to my wife who's leaning against the car , standing in front of her I wipe her tears . "Tesoro you don't need them when you have me ." Her eyes meet mine and she sighs

She stays silent and i sigh "Anya you have to tell me so I can kill all his family members , his father owes me anyway." I really needed to torture someone.

"h-he pressed himself against me , God i feel sick." She murmurs pressing her hand against her mouth .

"He what?" My blood began to boil , I reached for my gun once again this time pointing it at an area where he seemed to use quite often , well no more . I pulled the trigger and I felt Anya look way due to the amount of blood leaking from his body . "Fanculo." 

I fish my phone out of my pocket pressing a number I bring it up to my ear
"Yes boss?" 

"The romanis Luca I want them all gone ! By tomorrow." I growl clenching my jaw

"Sure thing boss." I ended the call shoving it back down my pocket , my attention goes back to Anya and shes scared , I could sense it from a mile away . "Let's go home-"

"Wait can I get something? It's upstairs." She takes my hand in hers dragging me along with her, didn't mind as I didn't have any intentions of leaving her alone in this house I went with her .

Her old room gave me a clear vision of her teenage self , from having once direction posters plastered all over her walls . Most of them were torn off probably by her father .

I sat on her bed watching as she walked towards the corner of her room opening the closet door . She crouches down reaching for something inside which seems to be a wooden box .

Anya then Approaches me and sits beside me , "this is all I have left of my mom," she whispers opening the box to reveal photos it was obvious that it was her mother . She picks up a silver locket which had the initials e.b engraved in them. "Esme Bernardi."

The sudden urge to tell her everything would be okay was at the tip of my tongue but I couldn't . The truth is I wasn't sure myself , I had promised myself I wouldn't allow her to get hurt and I've failed her once again .

After staring down at the contents inside the box she insists I take her home . We finally exit the house and I felt as if we were being watched I'm pretty sure Anya did to .

"You want to eat anything ?"

She slouches in the passenger seat cautiously caressing her stomach as she shakes her head .
"Are you sure Tesoro ? I know what your like?"

"Yeah."

I start the car and a few minutes later she's already drifted off to sleep . It allows me to have time to think about the events that have just occurred today and maybe if I hadn't let her go it wouldn't have happened .

****

placing her down onto our bed she snuggled into the blanket beside her , it's been an hour since we left that house and she's been asleep ever since . I think she really needed to rest . I kiss her forehead gently ,

Once again I had blood stains on my clothes , thud normally happened all the time when I killed someone's so I was used to it . I managed to have a quick shower and freshen up before making my way into bed also.

My arms go around Anya as I pull her next to me having the sudden urge to make sure we were close . It's just my protective instincts. "Enzo?"

"Shhh sleep mi amore."

She shuffles seven more towards me so our chests were touching , her leg was then draped over my calf and I chuckle when I feel my pelvis area against hers .

Fuck this girl drives me crazy

"Good night bambini."

****

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 920 15
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
1.1M 26K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
8.1K 186 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...
780K 14.5K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...