His tesoro

By marieereadszz_

"Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them." Anya Bernardi : A 21... More

Welcomee!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaptet 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 9

996 20 2
By marieereadszz_

Finally reaching our destination , Anya was some what nervous regardless of me reminding her there was nothing to worry about . Maybe she heard 'mafia bosses ' and became scared . But if anything my men were intimidated by me so it's likely they'd do anything to my fiancé .

I liked how compliant Anya was with everything , she wasn't reluctant to do anything yet she was excited. She found the mafia life interesting which was strange to me .

"There better be food because I'm starving."

We both enter the elevator and I watch as the door shuts . Anya stares into the mirror reapplying a layer of lipgloss or whatever it was. "What you want some ?" She noticed me staring , my lips curl into a smile as she turns around . "No."

"You don't smile very often do you ? And when you do it's when I'm with you ."

She was right but I didn't want her to know that .

The elevator dings and the doors slide open "don't get your hopes up Tesoro ."

***
Anya was clearly hurt by what I said because she didn't make any eye contact with me as we sat at the table . My men bombarded her with many questions one of them being if she would carry my heir .

I think that's what went wrong . I never actually considered Anya having to carry my heir because that would put her in more danger . Alessandro said an heir would be what we needed but I didn't want to have to take care of someone else .

She took a sip of her wine before laughing at one of Fernando's jokes . She's laughing a little to hard . I brush the feeling of jealousy away glancing at my watch .

Why the hell am I jealous ? I don't care about her .

"So boss when's the wedding ?" Luca questions . I gulp down my glass of whiskey allowing it to burn my throat . "Two weeks from today ." 

"Never in my 24 years of living would I think Lorenzo would get married ." Luca says and all the men laughed . I tried my best to conceal the smile which tried creeping onto my face .

"Life's full of surprises ."

Anya then stands up from her she seat and excuses herself . Once she leaves the room I feel stares as I look around the room .

"What?" I grit

"You like her don't you ," Fernando speaks up and they all agree with the statement he said .
"I don't like people . At all."

"Give it a month or so ."

***
A few hours go by and we returned back home , I went straight into my office leaving Anya to do whatever .

I can't continue allow our relationship to develop because it's not permanent. And getting attached to her is the last thing I need right now . It wasn't my intentions to hurt her but if I have to , to keep her safe then that's exactly what I'll do .

She has every right to be mad at me , probably thinks I'm bipolar . So I'll just keep my distance from her just for now . The wedding was coming up soon and invitations had been sent out .

Anya couldn't even step out the house without cameras being shoved in her face , since the news reporters were all over her she had to stay inside .

I had sent Alessandro to go pick up her friend from the airport , as I had her flew in by my private jet . I knew Anya would be happy to have some company around the house since Leona went high to school .

Why am I even doing this ?

A light knock on my door filled my ears and i invite the person in , only for it to be one of the guards . "What is it ?"

"Mr Moretti someone's here to see you ." Landon says as he stands beside my door . I glance at the time on my laptop looking back at him "who?"

"Me Bernardi , your fiancés father according to him-"

"Yes let him in ." Landon walks out my office and a few minutes later comes back with him .
He leaves my office and I lean back my seat watching how irritated he was .

"You are not marrying my daughter ."

"And who's stopping me ?"

"You think I don't know your little plan ?" He grits , I personally find this amusing .

"I don't think I do myself , inform me ."

"You plan on impregnating her so you can have your little heir."

I chuckle "trust me , if I wanted to do that I would've already , that's not my plan, besides aren't you the one who liked to beat her ?"

"I was drunk on most occasions."

I stand up from my seat walking up this is man , he reminded me so much of my father . Cowards

"You were drunk ? Anya told me how'd you beat her for no reason , your fucking daughter ," I gritted

Mr Bernardi took a step back , "and if you think she's ever going back to that place then you've lost your godamn mind , and if I find out you've tried contacting her in any sort of way I will deal with you personally !"

I watch as he gulps down his saliva , attempting to keep his stance , as I stare at him , I could feel my blood boiling . "Stay away from my fucking fiancé ."

"I'll see you at the wedding ." Mr bernardi says as he turns around walking out my office .
Motherfucker 

***
End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 154 12
| WRITING IN PROGRESS | Lorenzo De Luca childhood was a mess , his parents got divorced and his father forced him to make things he shouldn't have d...
4.7K 165 53
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
379K 14K 50
When 27-year-old Kai Jefferson finds a little girl named Sofia being kidnapped by a group of mafia men, she immediately risks her life for the child...
Hidden By RA

General Fiction

26.4K 845 70
Valeriana has known nothing but neglect and abuse. Her mother took her from her father and brothers at the age of 3. Valeriana has no knowledge of he...