His tesoro

By marieereadszz_

"Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them." Anya Bernardi : A 21... More

Welcomee!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaptet 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 6

1.1K 20 10
By marieereadszz_

I'm getting married , well fake married but I'm still getting married . If it wasn't for Zoe's persuasion I honestly wouldn't have said yes . But now I'm happy I did because Lorenzo's not really that bad than I thought he'd be .

Earlier this morning he picked me up and took me to some fancy area here in LA and we were looking for rings , well he wanted me to look for them and he said he'll take care of the money .

I was stuck on two , one where I was able to get an initial engraved inside the metal and the other which had a large diamond which sat right on top . "Don't worry about the price just get what you like ."

"It's just one ring we're getting right ?" I ask as he looks up from his phone , "no we need wedding rings too ."

"Oh , anything in specific ?"

"Your in charge Tesoro ." I smiled at that nickname he gave me , mostly because I knew what it meant and it was cute .

It didn't take me ages to decried because I wanted to keep it simple , so for the engagement ring I went with the diamond and the two wedding rings were gold .

"Is that all you'd be purchasing today?" The cashier asks , and i nod . "Okay that'll be 425,000 dollars will you be paying by cash or card ?"

"Card." Lorenzo responds digging into his pocket he brings out a matte black card , placing it above the scanner . I stand right beside him in schock . He did not just spend 400,000 dollars on me .

Not even my dad would do that , the lady hands me the small white bag which I take "have a nice day." She smiles as we exit the store , Lorenzo glanced at me and stares at me in confusion . "Is there something wrong ?"

"T-that's a lot of money you spent, and you barley know me-"

"Anya , that didn't even leave a dent in my account , now is there anything else you want ?"

I shake my head in response and he nods , I followed him back to his Audi which he had parked outside the store. "Where are we going now ?" I ask as he starts the car

"Is your father home ?"

"Probably why."

"Well your going to tell him that your leaving ."

"What?" It was more of a question to myself , I mean I knew I had to live with him because of the whole marriage thing I just didn't know it would be today .

The entire ride home I was reciting what I was going to say to my dad because I knew he'd get mad . What if he tried to hit me in front of Lorenzo ?

So many thoughts were going through my head , and I think Lorenzo seemed to notice how nervous I was yet he didn't say anything . The drive back home wasn't awkward but it was just silent , I guess it was just overwhelming for the both of us and I don't think communicating was really Lorenzo's thing . 

"Don't be scared , he's not gonna touch you ." Lorenzo says before stepping out his car , i quickly open the door and run up to him as he's already next to the door . He was quite tall so two steps for him was five for me .

"Dad?" I call , I look around the house but he wasn't there so I assumed he was in his office . I knock a few times before strolling in with Lorenzo right behind me . My dad instantly puts his phone down when he sees Lorenzo .

Was he scared ?

"Mr moretti, what a surprise , what brings you here ?"

"I'm with Anya ."

My dad smiles awkwardly "Anya ? What possibly could my daughter be doing with you ."

"We're getting married dad ." I say feeling a heavy weight lift off my chest as I sigh . "You what?"

"I'm getting married to Lorenzo ." 

I feel Lorenzo stand beside me as his hand goes around my waist pulling me closer to him . I then felt a sudden throb between my legs . I've never been this close to him before .

"This is some type of joke-"

"I'm afraid it's not Mr Bernardi, I'm in love with your daughter ."

If only that were true .

"And dad I wanted to let you know I'm leaving."

"Anya , your not going no where ." He stands up from his seat making his way towards me , I instantly flinch expecting him to hit me already but I open my eyes to find Lorenzo right in front of me . I never felt him move.

"Put your hands on my girl one more time and we're gonna have problems , Comprendere?"
Understand?

Lorenzo puts my dads arm down as he steps away gritting at me , I feel my eyes burning with tears as I walk out his office and towards my room .  Why was I so weak ?

I didn't want to cry but every single bone in my body was telling me to let it all out . But it wasn't the right moment . Lorenzo was downstairs and I didn't want him to see me at my weakest .

I had to be strong .

"Anya." I heard his voice behind me making me jump in shock, I quickly wiped my tears turning around to face him . "Yeah?" I say looking at him , he walks into my room with his hands in his pockets towards me , lifting up my chin , my eyes meet his . "He's not gonna hurt you anymore , I promise you ." Lorenzo says and I knew he was being truthful because of the sincerity in his eyes .

"Thankyou." I whisper wrapping my arms around him not caring if he'd hug me back . I feel him tense for a moment before his shoulders relax and his arms wrap around my body also .

Maybe he's not that bad at all .

***
End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.9K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
1.1M 26K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
7.9K 157 45
Lorenzo Giovanni, Italian Mafia king, and owner and CEO of Giovanni corp. He's the most feared person in the world of mafias. From a small age, he wa...
1.1M 45.3K 75
Aurora King, a 25 year old content single mom, who has just work her way up the nursing latter to D.O.N. Gets unknowingly wrapped up in her baby dadd...