His tesoro

By marieereadszz_

"Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them." Anya Bernardi : A 21... More

Welcomee!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaptet 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 3

1.3K 25 7
By marieereadszz_

A few days had gone by now and it was the day of the event my father wanted me to attend to . I had no interest but then again I had no choice . I tried talking to Julian about it but he completely ignored me and acted as if I wasn't there .

The dress I bought wasn't to fancy since I had no intentions of impressing anyone . It was just a satin black dress with diamonds on the straps . For my hair I had it in a braided ponytail and applied some light makeup .

The event had started quite a while ago and Cameron and I were running kinda late mostly because of me but I didn't care.

"Where's my dad?" I ask as saw Cameron waiting at the bottom of the stairs in his tuxedo . I hate to say he looked good but his personality ruined it .

"He said he had errands to run , you look amazing." He says as he takes my hand in his and kisses it . Ew

"Thanks , can we go now ?"

He nods and we exit the house and go towards the car that was waiting for us .

The reason why I dislike Cameron is because yes I used to date him but when I broke up with him he tried accusing my best friend of sleeping with him to try ruin our friendship. Which it was never true , he's always been a douchebag but now that he's stuck up my dads ass , it's pretty hard to avoid him . 

As we made our way to the event he tried placing his hand on my thigh and I instantly pushed him away staring at him in disgust .
What a creep

Some men honestly had no respect for women and he was one of them . He'd always make snarky inappropriate comments when I was in shorts or even my pajamas, which is what I told my dad about and he said to me that I was desperate.

I know right .

He does not care at all , some days I wanna lock myself in a room and cry it all out , but now I've built a wall and just shut everyone out since they having nothing nice to say .

I had to put concealer on my arms so I could hide the bruises , yet it made me paranoid because I had a feeling it could still be seen . 

"We're not gonna take too long don't worry ."

I hum in response not really in the mood to talk , to him at the moment . The drive is only about twenty minutes away from my house so it didn't necessarily take that long .

***
When we entered the hall there was much more people than I expected , and because of my anxiety I decided to stay close with Cameron as he was the only person I knew .

He grabs onto my hand and only this time I let him . For the next hour he greets loads of people and I stand beside him like one puppet , he spoke in Italian so I couldn't quite understand what he was saying .

My eyes look around the room hoping to find anyone familiar so I could escape from him , and I seem to see those green ones . The same one from the cafe the other day .

Oh my he's here , he looks so good .

I quickly look away as he noticed my staring . Cameron was too interested in his conversation to notice me , so I told him I was going to get a drink . I have to squeeze through so many people just yo get to the bar and thankfully it was empty .

"What could I get you ?" The bartender asks placing a glass right in front of me "two vodka shot's please."

"Vodka ? You having a nice day ?" The guy asks and I shake my head watching as he filled my glass making sure he didn't add anything to it . The moment he placed it in front of me I downed the glass allowing the alcohol to burn my throat . 

A sudden scent of cologne fills my nostrils as I turn my head . The mysterious guy stood right beside me and was speaking to the bartender.

Oh my God he's so hot .

He ordered a glass of whiskey before meeting eyes with me , "Lorenzo Morreti." He stretches his arm out and I shake his hand "A-anya Bernardi ." Why the hell am I stuttering "your the guy from the cafe right ?"

He smiles nodding his head "you wanna let go of my hand now ?"

"Sorry ." I quickly let go feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. God i hope he doesn't find me weird after staring at him and now not letting go of his hand .

"Bernardi, that name sounds familiar."

"Probably because of my dad , he owns quite a lot of businesses."

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I used to work with him a couple years back , I have to say you look exquisite tonight ." He sucks in a harsh breath as I noticed him checking me out .

"Thank you as do you ."

Another guy then approaches Lorenzo, in a suit also , they must've been friends considering the way they conversed . I then noticed him looking at me as they spoke in Italian . Ugh I really need to learn it .

"Hi I'm Alessandro , nice to meet you ."

Why must all Italian men be this good looking ? His brown hair hovered just above his eyebrows as he gives me a smile revealing his pearly whites , he has green eyes also .

"Anya, likewise ."

Alessandro then nudges Lorenzo's shoulder before muttering something in Italian . 'è bella come dici tu.'

She is as beautiful as you say

The only word I manage to pick up was Bella which meant beautiful so I knew they were talking about me , I however decided to act clueless , until I heard my name being mentioned .

"Tesoro how about we take a walk si?" Enzo says stretching his arm out one again , this time i hesitate . A walk seriously? He obviously just wants sex .

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything, I just wanna talk that's it."

My eyes dart to Alessandro who stands there staring at me also , their eyes were captivating and alluring I had to give in . I place my palm in his and he smiles leading me out the hall .

I wonder what he wanted to talk about ?

***

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483 1 47
Yelena: Scarred, Haunted by her nightmares, and completely alone. Domenico: Powerful, Boss of the underworld, and Possessive of one person. They met...
306 22 17
For years, the Spanish Familia, a criminal organisation, has been in a fight with the Serbians and it is about time this war ends once and for all, u...
1M 45K 75
Aurora King, a 25 year old content single mom, who has just work her way up the nursing latter to D.O.N. Gets unknowingly wrapped up in her baby dadd...
777K 14.5K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...