His tesoro

By marieereadszz_

"Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them." Anya Bernardi : A 21... More

Welcomee!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaptet 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 2

1.6K 29 4
By marieereadszz_

Do you ever wonder why people cause issues and when you address them it's a problem ? Well  that's exactly what I was thinking at this exact moment .

You see , as the leader of the Italian mafia , I hate thieves especially ones that know they've been caught out and still choose to lie .

The Russians and I have been in a disagreement for quite a while , mostly because of the shipments and they envy the higher purchases we receive . So they found it funny to send a spy other thinking we wouldn't catch them out . He didn't even last a day .

It was eleven o'clock in the fucking morning and I had already just ruined my brand new Armani suit . I found it amusing every time I shot a bullet through his thigh . I think I lost count , I wasn't quite sure .

His scream filled my ears once again , and I  tut pointing towards the bodyguard to bring me another tool . Marco walks towards me placing it in my hand as I chuckle .

"It's quite easy amigo all you have to do is tell me who sent you and the pain will stop ."

The man then lowers his head and sobs fill my ears . I sigh lowering the tool I held in my hand to his vision , the guy quickly lifts his head up with nothing but fear on his face now .

"P-please I'm begging you ." He whimpers , was it okay that I felt no sympathy for him ? Or maybe it was because I was a psychopath.

I knew I was crazy when I found pleasure in other people's pain but not psycho . "Just say the name and it'll all be over ."

"Okay okay , it was Maliki Petrov , he put me up to this h-he told me to do it."

I lean back up turning around and walking away from him , placing the tool in the hand of one or my guards , I speak ."Uccidilo"

Kill him 

Marco gives me a firm nod as I walk out the chambers hearing his muffled scream . I smiled .

***
"God bless that poor boy ." Leona my youngest sibling says as I come into view . I pay no attention and walk straight past her and towards my room .

This was my third fucking suit this week.

I glance at the watch on my wrist to only realize it was still morning , Maria the house maid didn't come in until noon so no breakfast was made . I changed into something more casual as I didn't have much to do today .

"Leona." I yell marching though the hallways  I knew she was up to something because she was known as the problem maker , her and my younger brother Alex found it funny to pull unnecessary pranks on me .

"What?" She responds , I enter the kitchen where she was leaning against the doorway "put your shoes on we're going to get food."

"Ugh now?"

"Yes now, I'm waiting in the car ."

***
After being on the phone to Sandro , my second in command and informing him of what happened he suggested we came up with a plan .

He wanted a way to lure the Russians here in America and he decided that I pretend to get married , only because it's law that everyone should be invited , i then reminded him that I didn't have time to be taking care of someone .

In my 27 years of living I've never actually thought about having a partner and settling down , it just sounds strange to me . I mean yes , I'm meant to have an heir one day but that didn't mean I needed a partner . Right ?

The car door opened and slammed shut and I glanced at Leona who fully changed what she was wearing , after giving her specific instructions of only putting on her shoes. I shake my head starting the car .

"What ! Girls take their time."

"I said put on your shoes ." I press on the gas peddle and give the guards a nod as they open the electronic gates . "Where are we going anyways ?"

"To the cafe , to get food."

"No because you wanna see that girl again." She says wiggling her eyebrows at me , "I have no interest in females at the moment ,"

"Oh shut up Enzo , we both know you have a fat crush on her ."

"No I do not ."

"You always leave her hundred dollar bills , but you don't do that in any other store ."

"It's because I'm generous."

"Pfft generous ? We walked passed a homeless shelter one time and you didn't even leave a dollar , how selfish of you."

"The homeless do not concern me ."

I then feel a slap on my arm , and I glare at her , Leona then goes red and quickly apologizes . Despite her keeping me company she really did need to learn when she shut her mouth . 

"Dad tried calling me the other day." She says and I clench my jaw , speaking of my father only made me angry , he neglected his children and abandoned us , he's nothing more than a coward .

"What did he say?"

"Just the same old nonsense , but why does he always contact me and not you or Alex ?"

"Because your an easy target , and your gullible Leona ."

"Hey! I'm not gullible ."

My head turns as I gave her a look , and her mouth drops into the shape of an 'o' . My lips curl into a smile as I focus onto the road . 

"Awh your smiling-"

"Don't do that shit ." I say cutting her off  , she rolls her eyes folding her arms. "Whatever ."

"Your teacher phoned me yesterday, said you were being disruptive?"

Leona scrunches her face up in annoyance , and yes she was still in high school . And when there was an issue I was the one they'd contact since they gave me down as her legal guardian.

"Disruptive? I wanted to use the bathroom and he wouldn't let me so I walked out , what's disruptive about that ?"

"Just don't do anything bad okay ? I have enough stuff to deal with at the moment ."

She nods her head and sighs leaning against the window . Being the eldest comes with so much responsibility, Since Alex is old enough to take care of himself I'm stuck with leona, and any other family members I do have live across the world in Italy .

My dad disappeared when I was 16 , at the time he had been training me for quite a while so I was aware of everything I had to do . Leona and Alex were just kids and since my mother was deceased for quite a while , I knew I had to take care of them .

****

Parking my Bentley outside the cafe , I step out and as does Leona , it was still the morning so I knew it wouldn't be busy which is why came here most of the time .

"Ok let's see if your boo is here."

I groan shaking my head once again , opening the door to the cafe I allow her to step in before I do , the bell chimes and someone comes out from the back .

I soon meet eyes with those almond ones and feel something in my chest . What the hell ?
I shake the feeling off and follow Leona to the table she sat at .

"Lorenzo when are you even gonna get a girlfriend?"

"What do I need one for ?"

She shrugs her shoulders "marriage , kids , you know love ?"

"I dont believe in love." I say nonchalantly, leona scoffs

"Everyone believes in love and if you don't there's something really wrong with you ."

"I guess there's something really wrong with me-"

"Good morning can I take your order ?" The same angelic voice fills my ears as I lean back in my seat getting a good view of her . She had long curly dark hair which reached mid waist, and she was just about the height of Leona so I was presuming 5'5 .

"Could I get pancakes and syrup , and the same for my brother here and two coffees."

She always gets me pancakes and eats it for herself.

"Okay sure anything else ?"

I then notice the faint bruise on her arm and the new scar right beside her eye . I furrow my eyebrows wondering why she had new scars every time we came here . The signs are there that someone was hurting her but I had no idea .

I'd say husband but she had no ring on her finger and she looked pretty young, so maybe it was a partner .

"Oo Enzo they have macarons , could you please add macarons onto the order ."

The girl smiles nodding her head as she scribbles it down her notepad . "It'll be ready within half an hour ."

"Thank you ." She walks away , and Leona looks at me with a large grin on her face . "What?"

"Your future wife sounds nice doesn't she?"

"What the fuck are you talking about ?"

"Oh please just talk to the girl get to know her."

"I don't do relationships with anyone ."

***

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
30.6K 346 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
483 1 47
Yelena: Scarred, Haunted by her nightmares, and completely alone. Domenico: Powerful, Boss of the underworld, and Possessive of one person. They met...
138K 2.6K 62
π“π‘π¨π¬πž 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐒�...