𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇...

By alinasamor

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝘅 !𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐟... More

𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑺
𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝒀
𝑰𝑳𝑳
𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀
𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑺
⚠𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺⚠
⚠𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑭𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰⚠
⚠𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰𝑰⚠
𝑫𝑶𝑳𝑳
𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑻𝒀
⚠𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺⚠
𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫
𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑳𝒀
⚠𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝒀'𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝒀⚠
⚠𝑱𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑺𝒀⚠
⚠𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠
⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰⚠
⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶.𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶.𝑰𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑹⚠
𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑺
⚠𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒃𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏⚠
𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑴𝒀
𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫
𝑰𝑪𝑬
𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹
⚠𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠
𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀
⚠𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑷𝑺𝑬⚠
⚠𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑻⚠
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫
𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝑵'𝑺 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫.
𝑭𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑳
"𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬, 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯!"
𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
⚠𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀'𝑺 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷⚠
𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑮𝑬
⚠𝑵𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑬⚠
⚠𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠
𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫
𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
⚠𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺⚠
𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑺
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺
𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑼𝑫𝑬
⚠𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑼𝑫𝑬 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑲𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑬𝑻⚠
𝑹𝑼𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑺
⚠ 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺 ⚠
𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑳𝒀
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑵.𝑰
𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫𝑺 𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑴𝒀

⚠𝑨 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮.⚠

2.2K 58 27
By alinasamor

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒:

 𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐗 𝐒𝐔𝐁, 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆/𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐌..𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐓? 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The mornings with Polly. Usually interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing, almost as if it was a routine for Thomas, or Arthur who was ordered to call you. Or for a new level, breaking into your home.

Some mornings, it was nice and peaceful. Embracing each other with slurred conversations about random things, still half asleep. Tangled in the blankets, pretending like you had nothing to wake up for, just savouring the moment between the two of you as you protected each other in the safety of your bedroom. Only getting up when one of you was hungry or needed to use the bathroom. Or, again, if the devil's children broke into your home again. You really needed some damn good locks on those doors.

Or, there were others where, as if it was something in the air, the both of you were absolutely feral for each other. The usual morning kisses turn into making out, getting lucky sometimes when you get one round. Your hands in her hair while she felt you up, her kisses slowly travelling lower and lower until banging was heard on the door.

Then the day would go shit.

And, today, it was one of those mornings. Your sweet little kiss to her turned deeper when she didn't let you go, not taking long for her to be on top of you. She tugged at your slip to get it off, her breath fanning against your lips. She raised your hips herself so she could get it off quicker. Her lips met yours again when it was, your hands that were in her hair now pinned to the bed.

You moaned into her mouth as her hand trailed down your body, switching your hands so they were together above you, holding them with only one hand now. When you lost your breath, her kisses went to your neck, beginning to nip at the skin. Gasps left your mouth when her fingers went over your clothed clit, your hips bucking. She kissed up to your ear, whispering, "Needy, are we? I can feel how wet you are, love."

You hummed a response, "I am. Please, Polly."

"What are you pleading for, darling?" She acted as if she was confused, hiding her smirk.

You let out a sigh, "I need you, I need you to fuck me." You spoke hesitantly, ashamed of how easy you were.

"As you wish." When her fingers were just about to dip inside you, there was a knock at the door. Your eyes widened, praying it was a hallucination of some sort. Fucking praying.

A throat cleared, "Erm, Tommy is waiting. We have that meetin'..I don't wanna uh, bother you ladies. He forced me! You hear that aunt Pol and Golden, forced!"

You threw your head back as Polly groaned, "Ten minutes, Arthur." She glanced back at you before crawling off, the whine you were holding escaping. "Oi, no whining." She scolded, throwing you a dress to wear that was plaid with long sleeves and undergarments. You rolled your eyes, taking it and putting the undergarments on.

"Y/n, don't roll your eyes, you know where that gets you." She warned. You put the dress on, straightening it out. You practically ignored her, taking the brush and brushing through your hair quickly. She huffed herself, buttoning up her blouse and tucking it into the waistband of her trousers.

You began to open the door before Polly's voice went stern, "Look. At me." You did as you were told, your eyebrows raised. "If the attitude doesn't stop, I'll make it stop. Yeah? I'm giving you one chance, I'm just as pissed off as you are."

"Alright, Pol." You shrugged off, turning back around. She stood there for a moment, staying calm with a few breaths before walking out of the room as well. She lit a cigarette on the way out, thinking she'd need it for the car ride.

Right when you got to the meeting, it was not worth it. You knew it was going to be about something useless. You sat down at the table with a frown, Polly pulling out a chair next to you and sitting. She handed you a cigarette and lit it for you, muttering a 'thank you' before Thomas noticed the two of you were there.

"Why were you late this time, hm?" He asked, eyeing the both of you.

"Thomas." That is all Polly had to say to keep him quiet, not surprised since she had power over almost everyone. Instead he began to read some papers he had gotten. Arthur awkwardly smiled at you, you smiled back at him.

As Thomas went on, you couldn't help the thoughts that filled your mind. Work was the last thing you had cared about. You laid your chin on your hand, staring at the blank wall. The images of Polly in your head caused an ache between your thighs you couldn't ignore, crossing your legs immediately which Polly had noticed. You could practically feel her kisses along your neck, the way she looked at you and praised you during it all. Her words, the things she said, you could never get enough of it. You wanted her to just whisper in your ear and tell you-

"Y/n." You jolted back to reality, giving Thomas a quick smile as everyone peered over at you. "Are you feeling alright? You look flushed, I also said your name twice." He expressed, confused. You felt Polly's eyes practically burning into your soul, and you knew you fucked up.

"Yeah! I'm fine! Just, erm, zoned out." You laughed off, ignoring Polly's glare.

"Right..you need to sign this. Polly and everyone else already has, you're the last person who needs to confirm the proceeding of the investment." He explained, handing you the paper and pen. You signed it quickly, returning it to him.

He rubbed his temple, "Right. Family meeting is over. You all can go home." He announced. You gulped, turning your head to Polly who was still glaring at you, no words had to tell you that once you got home, you were absolutely in for it.

Polly tapped the wheel, lips pursed, as the ride was deathly quiet. Taking one last deep breath before opening your car door, you stared ahead when the car stopped in front of the house. Polly was already ahead of you, unlocking the door and leaving it open for you.

Shutting the door, you looked around for Polly. Your eyebrows furrowed, "Pol?..Polly? Christ!" You yelled as she came out of nowhere, your arm being tightly grasped and pulled up the stairs. "Polly, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry-" You attempted to apologise as she opened the bedroom door.

She pushed you onto the bed, grabbing your jaw tightly. Her nails dug into the skin, a whimper leaving your mouth. "You get out of that fucking dress, and you stay right here. If you disobey me, you do not want to know what happens next. Understood?"

You nodded quickly, her nails digging in harder for a second more before letting go, stepping to where the closet was. You caught your breath, fear running through your veins as you unzipped your dress and put it onto the armchair that was beside your nightstand.

You heard her heels coming back into the room, sitting back onto the bed. Like that'd do anything. Once she came into the room, you saw that silk ties filled her hands, your eyes widening slightly when you knew what was going to happen, at least part of it.

She snapped her fingers, pointing to the middle of the bed, "Lay down, hands by your head." She spoke flatly with no emotion. You did as you were told, your head propped on the lush pillows with your wrists beside you.

Polly crawled onto the bed, straddling your hips with the silk in her hands. She noticed the fearful glint in your eye, taking your chin and raising your head to look directly at her. "If any of this gets too much, say the safe word or the actio. You are always safe with me, alright?" You nodded to her words, giving her an assuring smile.

"Good." She finished, taking your left wrist and securing it to the headboard. She did the same with the other, yanking on your hands to see if they would come loose. They didn't, they just became tighter. She took the last piece of fabric from her hand, cocking her head before a smirk formed, "I think I'll tease you much more than I had originally planned..you look adorable like this."

She put the blindfold down for a moment. She began to unbutton her blouse with the same smirk, her lacey undergarments coming into view. Her breasts were visible, even more so when she bent down to take her trousers off. She teasingly crawled back on top of you, stroking your cheek. "You're such a pretty plaything, aren't you? With your pretty undergarments and those puppy eyes.." She cooed before leaning down, "And all for mummy to play with. Having my way with this pretty body of yours.."

You gulped, you knew that look in her eye. She laughed, "And a naughty girl like you doesn't deserve to see or touch her mummy when she does things to her, does she? No. She doesn't." She answered for you, taking the blindfold. Putting it over your eyes was already torturous, you swore you'd cry.

Your chest heaved when her hand trailed down from your face, her fingertips tickling your neck which caused you to squirm. When her hand moved to reach the small of your back, she lifted you slightly so she could remove your bra. She took it off of you as you sucked in a breath at the cold, your nipples hardening at the temperature.

She sat up and admired you more for a moment, clicking her tongue, "What am I going to do with you..should I fuck you until you're crying? Hm? Or should I not let you cum until you're a sweet, little begging mess?" She spoke, a whimper leaving your mouth when you heard the two options. Her hand went to your breast, pinching your nipple which made another whimper, only louder this time, escape you. "Or, how about both? I think that'd teach you properly..wouldn't it, darling?" She asked, you didn't see, but the smirk that was on her face was absolutely sinister.

You exhaled, "Yes mummy."

"Good answer." She replied sharply. Not too long after the reply, you felt rough kisses on your neck, gasping at the sudden feeling. Her hands had begun running up and down your torso, her red-painted nails lightly scratching your soft skin. You moved your head to the side to give her more access.

Your back arched and a louder moan escaped when she bit and kissed your neck, her hand at the same time gripping your thigh harshly. Your wrists were already trying to tug from the silk, whining as they got tighter. She chuckled, "No touching, sweetheart." Though the phrase was soft, her tone wasn't. It was the complete opposite.

You moaned in a high pitched manner when she bit the nape of your neck, hard. Hard enough for you to jolt and tears already starting to collect, "Fuck!-"

Her head moved to your chest, taking your nipple into her mouth and softly biting on the bud. She felt the other up, rolling it between her fingers. She started travelling lower and lower, red marks forming on your skin by her lipstick and nipping. Your hips bucked when she bit the peak of the bone, knowing if your hands weren't restrained you would grab her hair and shove her where you needed her.

Sadly, they were restrained.

You didn't care if she was going to edge or overstimulate you in the moment, you just needed to feel her. She ghosted over where you did, though, whimpering when she nipped at the flesh of your thighs. You squirmed, chest rising and falling quickly. "Polly, please." You simply pleaded.

She parted your thighs and clicked her tongue, in which you thought, approval. "My my.. you've made a mess of yourself, poppet. It's quite adorable of you." You shuddered as she moved her finger up your folds, circling around your clit.

You let out a soft moan, your eyes squeezed shut as Polly rubbed your clit in circles, deciding to devour you later when she finally let you finish. Your legs propped themselves up, giving her more access subconsciously. You felt yourself melt into her touch as she watched you intently.

Her fingers then slipped into you easily from how wet you already were, curling instantly and hitting that sweet spot inside of you. The sharp gasp that escaped turned into a loud moan filled Polly's ears, not being able to hold her smile. She used her free hand to rub your clit, earning another moan.

You felt yourself getting closer as your head was thrown back, mouth partly opened. Polly snickered, "Does it feel good, sweetheart?"

You nodded eagerly, M-mhm! Please don't stop, please!" You begged, back beginning to arch.

Polly laughed, "Well, that's too bad." Polly said, quickly removing her fingers the second she felt you clench around them. She held your legs down on the bed tightly, making sure you got no friction of any kind. You whined as the loss of contact, your orgasm fading away as if it was nothing from the start.

After a minute or two, she started again, her fingers beginning to thrust into you. Light gasps and soft moans fell from your lips. Her hand lightly explored your torso, writhing at the feeling. Your mind focused on the sensations, hands begging to be let loose.

You moaned softly at her fingers playing with your tits again,her nail tracing over the skin. "You love it when mummy plays with your pretty tits, don't you, sweetheart? Your moans say it all." You whined in response, nodding.

The orgasm you wanted was so close, but, no matter how much you begged her, she stopped her movements all together. You writhed and whined, trying with all your might to get some friction. Polly was strong enough to hold your legs down, and her warnings itself were enough to get you to stop.

"Can't my needy whore stay still? Or do I have to tie her ankles up too? Wouldn't that be wonderful, not being able to do a single thing as mummy does whatever she wants." She threatened with a smirk.

You whimpered in reply, "I-I'll stay still, I promise. I promise mummy." You breathed, a hint of fear in your voice while praying to god she wouldn't restrain your ankles too. You heard a hum of approval, relief flowing through your body.

The edging didn't stop, it felt like it would never stop. Every touch she gave you, everytime she brought you to the edge, she'd take it all away. You heard dark chuckles throughout, a pout forming on your lips as you begged for her to let you finish. Your hips bucked everytime, the edging getting to be painful.

Your mind was fuzzy, practically on the brink of insanity. You were barely able to catch your breath. You lost count of how many times she denied your orgasms, was it eight times? Twelve even? You didn't know, all your mind focused on was the burning sensation between your legs, so sensitive from the teasing. Tears had fallen down your flushed cheeks.

And Polly was amused, so fucking amused. She sat there, watching you slowly grow more and more submissive and desperate. She sighed happily, leaning down and taking the blindfold off. You winced at the light adjustment, unable to swallow the moan of, "Mummy' that had left your mouth when you saw Polly.

She smiled darkly, "Seems like the whore has gotten all desperate, how cute.." She commented.

You squeezed your eyes shut when her fingers entered you once more, curling. "You're such a pretty little slut when you cum, sweetheart. That's what you are, just my pretty little slut. My pretty plaything." You moaned at her words, hearing a click of her tongue.

It didn't take long for you to come close again, pleads leaving your mouth unconsciously. "Please, Polly..please, please, don't stop. Please!" You repeated the phrase. Your eyes open, half lidded as you gazed at her, your mouth falling open when she didn't stop. She grinned down at you, watching you crumble.

Your back arched into her, crying her name out when your orgasm hit you. Your head thrashed from side to side as moans fell from your tongue effortlessly. She kept her movements, roughly grabbing your throat and pulling your head forwards so your lips clashed, her tongue snaking into your mouth. Your moans were muffled and swallowed by Polly, playing with your breathing as her hand gripped your throat tighter. She let go for a minute, your eyes rolling back at the euphoria you felt.

You stopped trembling as much, your legs still shaking though. Polly laid one last kiss on your lips before getting out of bed for a moment, taking out her cigarette case and a lighter. She lit it quickly before returning to you, her cheekbones prominent when she took a drag. She leaned down towards your face, speaking, "You're gonna be good for mummy while she eats your sweet cunt, isn't that right?" The smoke blew in your face as she spoke.

You nodded. She smirked, "There's my good girl." She praised. She put the cigarette between her fingers, putting it to your mouth and letting you take a drag. She took it back with a wink, crushing it in the ashtray.

She strode over to the edge of the bed, settling herself in between your legs. She spread them apart with her hands, hiding her smirk while she admired the sight. She looked back up at you, "I was right, you're a messy whore."

You groaned as her tongue made contact with your clit, muttering her name under your breath. Strained smoke left your kiss-swollen lips, eyes fluttering shut. She looped her hands under the back of your thighs, pulling you closer to her tongue. She circled your clit, occasionally sucking on the bud.

Her nails dug into your hips, a quiet cry from you as a response. She gave a kiss to your throbbing clit before licking up your folds, moving back down and entering her tongue in you. She curled it just as she did with her fingers, immediately and skillfully. Your wrists forcefully pulled on the restraints, the bed creaking due to the headboard moving forward.

She muttered against you, "Nothing tastes more divine than you, darling. I cannot ever get enough."

She delves back into between your thighs, crevices left behind by her nails on your hips. You threw your head back as your hips subconsciously started grinding against her face, shaky moans eliciting from your throat. "F- ah! Polly!" You cried out when her teeth grazed your clit as her tongue hit your sensitive spot.

Your mouth dropped open, choked up moans leaving your mouth. She helped you grind against her face by moving your hips. Didn't take much longer for you to finish once again, tensing up and shaking against her as louder moans echoed through the room, sweat beading at your forehead.

She didn't stop. She had told you that, that she wouldn't stop until she was satisfied. She pulled your legs over her shoulders, your taste intoxicating her like a drug she couldn't get enough of. You could explain it as if she was...feral.

Tears collected in your eyes, beginning to cry from overstimulation. The burning sensation ran through your body as she pushed another orgasm out of you, your throat getting sore from crying and moaning so much.

"P-Polly! I'm- I can't..please, I can't take another." You pleaded, your voice cracking with every word as you struggled.

She removed her head for a moment, catching her breath herself while locking eyes with you. A tiny smile graced her elegant features at your glossy eyes, marks of strained tears on your cheeks. "You can do one more. Be a good plaything and give mummy one more." She said, before attaching her mouth to your bud.

Your head dropped back with a mewl, squeezing the fabric in your hands as you felt yourself beginning to finish. Her tongue played with your clit, a broken cry leaving your mouth as the pain-pleasure taking over your body. You had no control of your vocals, trembling as Polly lapped up your mess.

She sat up straight, her hands squeezing your thighs one more time. She crawled on top of your exhausted body, a tired grin on her face too. She pushed your chin up, your droopy eyes opening. "Open, darling." She breathed.

You did as you were told, watching her use her thumb to collect the wetness off her lips. She put it into your mouth, her smile growing when you started suckling on it, tasting yourself and her.

Her fingers started untying to binds that held your wrists, taking them and putting them gently back onto the bed. She removed her thumb after a few minutes, a quiet whine following. She gently kissed your forehead as she collapsed next to you and collected you in her arms.

You immediately snuggled into her, too tired to take a bath or whatnot. You felt her lean over to her nightstand, taking the glass of water and bringing it back. Her hand rubbed your temple, "Be a good girl and drink this, love. You need it." She said, putting the rim of the glass to your lips.

You took it with a lazy hand, chugging the water down. "There's a good girl.." She cooed, taking the basically empty glass away.

She cuddled back into you, pulling you into her chest so you heard her heartbeat. "You did so well, you were such a good girl, my darling." Her husky whisper made your stomach fill with butterflies.

"Mm..I need sleep." She hummed to your response, noticing your irritated wrist and taking it, starting to rub the sore muscles.

"Go on, I'll be right here when you wake up. I'll love you always, poppet."

You simply murmured an affection before you went to sleep, feeling safe in Polly's arms just like every night. She smiled down at you, beginning to fall asleep herself for the night.

And she couldn't have been more proud of you.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 964 14
Read the title. By me, for you. Also, these are from my tumblr so don't report me for copyright.
62.1K 2.7K 39
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊...
38.5K 1.9K 27
❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭. ❞ (𝐏𝐫𝐞-𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) (𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟑 - 𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟖) (𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 𝐱 �...
17.4K 359 12
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ" ***** "ɴᴏᴛ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ, ᴍʀ ꜱʜᴇʟʙʏ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ"