The Shy Girl Has a Gun

Od makeandoffer

Faith Mitchell was never confident. She was happy to blend into the background, much to the protest of her fr... Viac

The Shy Girl Has a Gun.
The Shy Girl has a Gun...Chapter 2
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 3
The Shy Girl has a Gun...Chapter 4
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 5
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 6
The Shy Girl Has A Gun...Chapter 7
The Shy Girl Has A Gun...Chapter 8
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 9
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 10
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 11
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 12
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 13
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 14
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 15
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 16
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 18
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 19
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 20
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 21
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 22
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 23
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 24
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 25
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 26
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 27
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 28
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 29
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 30
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 31
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 32
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 33
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 34
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 35
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 36
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 37
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 38
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 39
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 40
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 41
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 42
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 43
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 44
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 45
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 46
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 47
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 48 (THE END)
The Shy Girl Has a Gun...EPILOGUE

The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 17

917K 24K 6.7K
Od makeandoffer

“On your feet Dixon.” I repeat.

“If I stand up, will you use me as the punching bag?” Jace ask in mock fear, and my eyes drift off as if I am day dreaming with a wistful smile on my face.

“You have no idea how appealing that sounds...” I utter mockingly, raising a hand and placing it over my chest for impact.

As I do this, his eyes suddenly focus on what is directly in front of him. He was still sat down as I was stood directly in front of him and he was eye level with my stomach. His eyes drifted down until they were on my bare thighs, he licked his bottom lip and I could just see the crude thoughts running through his head.

“Don’t even talk to me about how appealing something is...” He drifts off, his voice husky as his eyes are glued to my legs.

His view was cut short as I grab him by the scruff of the neck and pull him to his feet until it was me looking up at him this time. I always loved how he was taller than me, almost dominant. My hand was still grabbing his collar, and he smirked.

“Jace, just so we are clear, rule number 1 is you keep those leering eyes of yours up north, as in my face and nothing below it.” I order, my voice clearly ticked off. I give him a fake smile “We wouldn’t want you to wake up blind one morning would we?”

His smirk widens “As long as the last sight I see is those toned thighs wrapped around my shoulders, loss of sight I could handle.” The grip on his neck tightens and I clench my jaw, but I have to fight to keep the smile from escaping on my mouth.

“Remember rule number 1.” I hiss “Rule number 2, hands to yourself or I will be forced to cut them off.”

“Any more rules?”

I think for a minute “No, I think that should be okay for now. I’ll tell you if I think of anymore.”

I let go of his neck and step back slightly, a mocking smile on my lips and I point at the mats gesturing for him to walk to them. He narrows his eyes at me as he walks to the middle of the mats, and I join him shortly after positioning myself so I am stood directly in front of him.

“So c’mon Dixon, show me what you got.”

He pulls the corners of his lips down, covering the smirk “You know full well what I got.”

I roll my eyes at his comment “Must everything be sexual with you?”

“It makes things more interesting.” He replies, shrugging.

“Well for a few minutes, can you knock those perverse thoughts out of your brain and concentrate?”

“Not while your sweating and wearing that.” He mutters, his eyes once again drifting down to my legs.

My hand swings out and I jab him in the stomach with the tips of my fingers forcefully, and in an instant he is clutching his stomach trying to catch his breath.

“Remember rule number 1.” I fake smile, although the sight of him in pain right now is making me warm inside.

“Must everything be violent with you?” he chokes out, quoting me from mere seconds ago.

“It makes things more interesting.” I mock, and he glares at me as he stands up straight again. “So c’mon Jace, show me what you can do.”

I hold my hand out immediately threateningly as his smirk appears again, stopping him from making any type of sexual comment. He sighs before replying “What do you want me to do Faith, fight you?”

My lip twitches at the thought of us two fighting, knowing very well that he may be stronger than me but he is unskilled. I would send that bitch down. Also, the thoughts of being able to roll around the ground while wrestling him and wrapping body parts around him were strangely appealing right now.

“Jace, we need to train you up a little bit. Since you’re coming out on missions with us, it’s better if you have some clue on what to do so you don’t end up dead at the end of it.” I inform him. To be honest this whole thing started because I wanted to get his mind off his dad, but now I realised showing him a few things wouldn’t be such a bad idea since he is coming out on the field with us.

“I handled myself with that nurse pretty well, I don’t need training.” He retorts, clearly his guard was up now I was questioning his manly persona.

Men and their egos...

“You hesitated Jace, you’re lucky that nurse was an amateur because if it was someone who was a little more trained, you wouldn’t be here right now.” I replied, realising that he may have thrown a few good punches, but in a more dangerous situation he wouldn’t have stood a chance.

He rolled his tongue across the top of his teeth, clearly annoyed “Okay fine, you can ‘train’ me or whatever, just admit that I did throw some good right hooks?”

I couldn’t help the smile on my lips at his clear need to let me boost his ego once more “They were okay.” I shrugged, toying with him.

He glared at me, but I could see the humour in his eyes. “Just get on with it.”

I laughed, before composing myself. I began the training session, which was weird to refer to it as that because it’s Jace. I was training Jace on fighting? There is something I never thought I would be doing to fill up my evenings.

“Right first thing you need to learn is to act.” I began.

 “Act?” He furred his brows, before shaking his head “I was never really born to be on stage.”

I actually had no idea if he was joking, but I just ignored his moronic comment “No, not as in drama act, shit for brains, as in act out.” I made clear, and his mouth formed into an O as he realised what I meant. I guess he really was being serious.

He may have the beauty but clearly brains were something God did not give generously when creating him...

“I did act out, I punched the hoe.”He defended.

I shook my head “No you reacted. That is what you need to learn, act before you react.” I explained, and he cocked his head in curiosity “If you react, then the other person always has the upper hand because your acting on impulse. If you act, then you make the first move which almost always keeps you one step ahead.”

He nodded his head, taking in my words. “So basically your saying punch before I am punched?”

“Exactly, If you suspect someone is about to pull a gun out on you, then don’t wait for that to happen before you knock the guy out. Get in there first.” He smiles slightly, and I look at him questioningly “What?”

His expression is soft and the smile is genuine “Nothing, it’s just the teacher vibe I’m getting off you right now suits you.” He compliments, and I actually smile back. Then Jace being Jace, he had to add “And of course the image of you wearing glasses, a pencil in your hair and spanking me with a kane in detention for being a bad boy is also very alluring.”

I scowl and have to clench my fists from gouging his eyes out. I let the comment slide, but I can see my clear anger is amusing him.

“Anyway, remember act before you react.” I tell him slowly, like he is a bit mentally challenged. I raise a hand and gesture for him to hit me, a teasing smile on my lips “So show me you’ve learned the lesson...Mr Dixon.”

His face lights up as he spots my teasing tone, before he burst out laughing as he realises what I am asking him to do “I’m not going to hit you Faith.”

“Don’t give me the ‘my mum told me not to hit girls crap’ because you already broke that rule once today.” I remind him, and again he smiles at the memory. He once again shakes his head, trying to contain his laughter.

“Still not doing it.”

I raise my brow, my face looking at him mockingly “Are you scared Jace?”

He furs his brows, looking at me like I’m crazy “Scared of what? Of you?” he scoffs.

I shrug, knowing very well that this will eventually get on his last nerve “Well I mean if you’re worried I am going to retaliate, I promise to be easy on you?” My voice is sweet, patronising.

His laughter is completely gone as he glares at me while I take a few more hits to his male ego.

“Faith I am not hitting you because it’s you...I am not scared of you.” He informs me, his voice almost a growl. I try to contain my laughter and I realise maybe Plan B is in order.

Piss him off until his anger wins and he lashes out.

“Are you sure you’re not going to do this?” I ask cheerfully, his glare making it really hard not to laugh.

“Positive.”

My hand reaches up and connects with his cheek so fast if you blinked you would have missed it. By the time he turns his face back to me with his eyes wide from shock at my action, my hands are behind my back and I am smiling at him innocently. “Still don’t want to hit me?”

His eyes narrow and he rubs his hand along his jaw. The slap was not hard; it was more to the point of pressing his buttons “No.”

Before the word is fully out of his mouth, my hand lashes out again and slaps his cheek, the sound of my palm connecting against his cheek echoing around the gym. As he rolls his head around back to me, his jaw is clenched as he is clearly running short of patience. My smile is still sweet and my hands are once again behind my back, keeping up my schoolgirl innocence routine. “How about now?”

He closes his eyes and takes a deep calming breath, before shaking his head “I am not falling for this Faith.”

This time, my hand not only connects to his now red cheek (which must sting like a bitch by the way) but my other hand also lashes out as I slap his forehead. The sounds of the slaps made it sound like a rhythm, and I had to bite my tongue from bursting out into hysterics.

His teeth are gritting so hard by now I can almost hear them grinding together, and his eyes are almost slits as I can tell his anger is boiling over. The smile I was throwing him right now probably didn’t help either. I was almost patting myself in the back, because I knew in mere minutes I would get the reaction I wanted.

“Still don’t want to lash out at me Jace?” I humour, and his jaw muscles flex in annoyance.

He doesn’t reply and just continues to glare at me. After about 2 minutes of him not responding to my question, I take it as a no.

I once again reach my hand around and aim to slap his cheek once more, only this time before I can make the connection he acts. His hand grabs my wrists, blocking my slap and in the same movement using his free arm he wraps it behind my upper thighs, lifting me clear off the ground before slamming my back down on the mats.

He grabs both of my wrists before I can fight back and get out of his grasp and pins them besides my head. He straddles my hips, using his legs to pin mine down to stop them from kicking up and making him impotent. I had to give the boy credit; he really did think this through and even managed to contain me from escaping his grasp.

He leaned his face in a little closer, a cynical smirk on his lips “This the reaction you wanted Miss Mitchell?”

“No, I wanted an action. Again you only reacted.” I informed him, ignoring his mocking tone. He growled slightly at my comment. “Right, get up and we’ll try again.”

Only he didn’t move. He came out of his angered phase and judging by the look on his face he has finally realised the position he has me in. A grin appears on his lips.

“This brings back memories.” He comments, his eyes turning a shade darker as the memories he is referring to flash through his head. I begin to shift from under his body, ignoring my skin which was quickly heating up as I became more aware of the position we were in, and my body was seriously betraying me right now.

His smirk fades from his face, and before I know it he is leaning forward. My breath begins to pick up a little as his face is so low it is a few inches away from mine. All I would have to do is slant my head slightly and I would be kissing him...

Snap out of it you hoe!

“Jace, what are you doing?” I question, my intention was to make my tone firm and demanding. Again, my body betrayed me because it came out more like a moan than anything else.

Frigging hormones...

His eyes are boring into mine as he cocks his head, the slightest hint of a smile at his lips as his breath tickles my face.

“Acting.” He breathes, before trailing his lips against my jaw and down to my neck. His tongue begins to trace my collar bone, and I unwillingly close my eyes as the feel of it starts to overpower me. “Isn’t this what you wanted me to do Faith...lash out?” He asks against my neck, before nibbling slightly and a moan escapes my mouth.

“I was thinking something more along the lines of a punch in the stomach to be honest.” I admit huskily, his mouth sucking on my skin a serious distraction. He chuckles slightly, and brings his face back up so he is staring down at me.

A proud smile is on his mouth as he clearly sees the effect he had on me. Has on me.

To be honest, I had been trained in many forms of combat for almost 3 years and I could quite easily get out of his hold with the right move. The thing is the urge to let him pin me down and do whatever to me was much more appealing than escaping.

“I’m all for giving it to you rough Faith, but that’s a little extreme even in my book.” He teases, and I actually laugh.

My head tilts back slightly as I can’t help the laughter coming out, and I can honestly say I have laughed more with him in these last few days than I have in the last 3 years. It was so easy with him. But yet our relationship was so complicated it gave me a headache the majority of the time.

His smile widens at my reaction and he lets one of my wrists go, obviously knowing I was not going to try to escape his hold. Knowing I didn’t want to escape his hold just yet. The laughter faded quickly as I felt his strong hand trail down the side of my body, curving over my hip and past my shorts, trailing down bare thigh leaving tingles on my skin until it reached the back of my knee and he hitched it up so my leg was around his hip.

I bit my bottom lip as the new position we were in allowed me to feel just how much little Jace was enjoying this. His hand then stroked up again, sliding his fingers into my white tank top and over my stomach, making the top rise to expose my bare skin.

I heard him groan as he felt my skin, and he moved his hips forward slightly causing me to let out a gasp as he ground against me. My other knee rose off the ground until my leg was interlocked with his. His breath was hot and heavy now, as was mine, as he stared down at me with nothing but lust in his eyes.

After studying my eyes for a few seconds, he must have got what he wanted from them because he lowered his head until his lips touched mine. The kiss was soft at first, our lips touching but barely. He was teasing me, wanting me to make the next move because he had made all the others. Normally, I would knee him in the groin and walk away, but right now I was screaming for him.

I slanted my chin up and deepened the kiss, feeling his smirk as I did against my mouth.

And that was it...we were off.

The tender soft kiss turned frantic and passionate, our lips moving hungrily against each other. My hands slid under his top, trailing up his muscled back taking his top with me until my hands clasped around his hard shoulders. My other leg hitched around his hip, and I used them to pull him forward and closer to me. He groaned against my mouth and ground against me again, causing me to gasp against his lips.

He took his lips off mine, only to plant them on my neck causing my back to arc as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of it. My hand clasped against the back of his head, knotting into his hair.

“Your breaking rule number 2.” I breathe, moaning as his teeth graze against my skin along with his tongue.

He lets out a tortured laugh “Give me some credit...” he mumbles against my skin “...technically I haven’t broken rule number 1 yet.”

--

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

451K 20.3K 47
= a wattpad featured story (14102017) = After she was kidnapped to a foreign land, Devora Evans found herself rescued by a questionable team claiming...
2.1K 119 33
Kandis Miller (18 yrs old) a strong and a very intelligent girl who knows to handle guns and protect herself in any situation,her parents used to be...
13.1K 1.3K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
657 158 22
Carry on living without parents is already hard for them. Angeline and Sarah have been living under a happy masks seeing the other's happiness. Mostl...