𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇...

By alinasamor

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝘅 !𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐟... More

𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑺
𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝒀
𝑰𝑳𝑳
𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀
𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑺
⚠𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺⚠
⚠𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑭𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰⚠
⚠𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰𝑰⚠
𝑫𝑶𝑳𝑳
𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑻𝒀
⚠𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺⚠
𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫
𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑳𝒀
⚠𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝒀'𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝒀⚠
⚠𝑱𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑺𝒀⚠
⚠𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠
⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰⚠
⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶.𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶.𝑰𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑹⚠
𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑺
⚠𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒃𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏⚠
𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑴𝒀
𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫
𝑰𝑪𝑬
𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹
⚠𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠
𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀
⚠𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑻⚠
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫
𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝑵'𝑺 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫.
𝑭𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑳
"𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬, 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯!"
⚠𝑨 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮.⚠
𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
⚠𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀'𝑺 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷⚠
𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑮𝑬
⚠𝑵𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑬⚠
⚠𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠
𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫
𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
⚠𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺⚠
𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑺
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺
𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑼𝑫𝑬
⚠𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑼𝑫𝑬 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰⚠
⚠𝑲𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑬𝑻⚠
𝑹𝑼𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑺
⚠ 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺 ⚠
𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑳𝒀
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑵.𝑰
𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫𝑺 𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑴𝒀

⚠𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑷𝑺𝑬⚠

1.9K 53 21
By alinasamor

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐄

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆:

𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇, 𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐷 𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑆𝑇, 𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆 𝑂𝐹 𝐴𝐵𝑈𝑆𝐸.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Polly, you did not steal that from that toy boy!" You shrieked with laughter. She posed with the pilot's hat, fitting it on her head. She chuckled lowly, slowly walking to you with a grin. You were sitting on the bathroom counter in a loose robe, the pink silk feeling smooth against your skin.

Polly was the same as you, but a black robe with florals on it. She put her hands on your hips, kissing you slowly. You put your hands on her cheeks, pausing with a smile on your face, "We should get breakfast, it is morning." You snickered. You were about to jump off the counter when your hips were pushed down, Polly refusing.

"Oh darling, we can eat, right here. I have a better meal than that lousy cafe downstairs." She spoke, her lips brushing yours. Your face heated up, her hand sliding up your thigh only to come back up and pull the ribbon to your robe. The silk fell off of your figure, only in a slip now. You sucked in a breath at the sudden chill as goosebumps formed on your skin.

She untied her robe herself, your breath caught in your throat at what she was wearing. The black lingerie, the garters that attached to the bottoms, the stockings that the garters had also attached to. You were in awe and in pure desperation to get your hands on her. She laughed at your flustered state, clashing her lips back to yours, in those little few seconds the tension had already risen. Your tongues moved in sync slowly, your hand on the back of her head while hers laid loosely around your throat and on your waist.

She began to get more aggressive, her hand suddenly tighter around your neck causing you to let out a whimper. Her hand quickly moved to your back, her hand pushing your body to hers.

Polly let go of your waist, her hand creeping up your thigh at a painfully slow pace. Your hips bucked as her thumb moved across the flesh of your thigh. "Please-"

"What's the magic words, love?" She cut you off, you quietly whined as her hand got closer and closer. You took a minute as you tried to ignore the type of impatience running through your veins, "Please, mommy." You breathed.

She smirked at the name, giving into your soft plea. She moved your panties to the side, entering two fingers in slowly to let you adjust. You took a deep breath as your hips started to subconsciously move back and forth. She put your legs around her waist, starting to pump her fingers.

You leaned your head against the mirror behind you while your hips couldn't resist grinding on her fingers. She kissed the exposed skin, nipping consistently that left marks. You bit your lip to keep your moans at bay and Polly wasn't much fond of that.

She pulled your lip back with her thumb, her fingers curling at the same time that caused you to let out a high pitched moan. "You hear how pretty that moan was? Why hide it from mommy? Oh poppet, here you are, all submissive for me while I fuck you and you can't even moan for mommy?" You gasped when she pinched your hard nipple through your slip, the gasp turning into another moan.

"See, that's a good girl, making mommy proud by doing what you're told." You nodded as her fingers increased their pace. She continued what she was doing before, sucking on your skin until the red marks appeared, soothing her tongue over your skin after she bit. You whimpered from the pain on your neck and yet it was so pleasurable. Her hand snaked up under your slip, playing with your tit.

"Polly- Mommy, I'm-" You cut yourself off with a breathy moan. She kissed up your neck to your ear, whispering, "You're close, aren't you? You always finish so fast with mommy, but go on, make a mess, like the good whore you always are for me." Her words threw you over the edge, muscles tensing as mouth agape. Broken moans escaped you as she let you ride out your orgasm, your legs shaking around her.

Your back arched until the pleasure faded, only weak moans being heard from you. She removed her fingers, gently removing your legs from her waist as you tried to catch your breath. She sucked on the two fingers for a minute, coming out clean. "Divine as always, my love." She laid a kiss on your lips, tasting yourself. She broke away for a moment, lighting a cigarette in the process as you got yourself together, "I think it's only fair if mommy gets a turn too, I just know my good girl could make me feel so good."

You didn't waste a second before jumping off the counter, stumbling slightly but finding your balance. She giggled at your sudden excitement, kissing her instantly while you gently pushed her on the edge of the vanity. You kissed down her body gradually, taking your time.

You were down on your knees finally. You gently lifted the sheer lace covering to not ruin it. You breathed in and out, attaching your lips to her clit. Her back arched slightly but not too much. You grasped onto her thighs, the taste of her was just absolutely addictive.

Your tongue moved in circles around the bud, her breathing already shaky. You removed yourself, licking up her folds before putting the bud back into your mouth. Her one hand gripped onto your hair, pushing you even closer to her cunt. She groaned as your nails dug into the soft flesh of her thighs, your tongue working on her talentedly, she thought. The way you could make her finish so quickly, your hands and doing it so gracefully. Your eyes looking up at her, the innocence it gave making her almost feral.

You looked up at her through your lashes while her nails scratched at your scalp. Her chest moved slowly, her hips gently moving. She groaned your name, causing a shot of pleasure to run through you. She took a drag of her cigarette as she looked down at you, getting close to climax.

"That's it darling, that's it." She murmured. Your teeth grazed her clit and you felt her tense up just like you did before. You kept sucking until her orgasm faded, her fingers now practically massaging your head.

You lapped up her mess, swallowing it all. You glanced up at her with pride as she put her hand out to help you up. "You always make me feel good, you know that?" She put the cigarette to your lips and you took a drag yourself, "Don't flatter me, Polly." You both chuckled, tired from the eventful morning. Your head fell into her chest. You were about to speak before the phone rang in the main room.

"I'll get it." She grunted, kissing your forehead before walking to the room. You looked at yourself in the mirror, trying to fix yourself up so you didn't look like a wreck. You washed your hands in the sink, freshening up before you took your robe and put it on yourself.

You headed out to see what was going on, eyebrows furrowing when you saw Polly. She was in some sort of shock that you didn't understand. She gave you a look, "Y/n.."

You sped over and took the phone, "Who is this?"

"Michael didn't sell the shares. No idea how much money was lost yet. It's a crash, a fucking big crash. And now we're fucking here."

The phone fell out of your hand, the hand going over your mouth as tears streamed down your face extremely quickly. You started hyperventilating, "Polly, I'm going to..I need a gun."

"Y/n! Stop. Right now-"

You felt as if you were winded or punched, and you couldn't breath, or think. Your ears rung so loudly you felt like you were going to faint. You had given Michael one responsibility, and he fucked it up. Which meant, you were at blame as well. Because he didn't sell and kept it and the crash had happened, you had lost a shit amount of money.

"Y/n! Y/n!" You heard Polly yell, taking you from your thoughts. Her hands laid on your cheeks, heavy worry in her eyes. "Darling- Jesus fucking Christ, love! Look at me." You did what she told you, still having trouble focusing on her.

"We will fly to Birmingham, yeah? We will figure this all out. We will, okay? Please don't cry, please. There's, okay, I will not lie there is some things to worry about but not much. Look at you, you're shaking-" She was right, you were shaking. You were in complete shock.

"Polly..he's gonna kill me." You murmured in fear. She looked at you, confused. "What? What do you mean? Who?" Her hands gently caressed your shoulders, "My love, who?"

"Tommy. He is going to murder me." You said, below a whisper. Her head moved up so she was looking at the ceiling, pulling you to her chest as she hugged you. "He won't, sweetheart he won't. It's Tommy, he will forgive you." Your eyes widened, "Me?"

"You gave Michael the job, love. I'm completely on your side and Michael fucked up. Badly. And I will be here with you through it all, okay?" You couldn't be mad, she was correct. And you could not take her being mad at you or a grudge happening, you absolutely needed her.

"Polly, we need to leave. Now." You escaped from her arms and picked up the phone, calling the pilots room. "Is this Peter?" You quickly questioned, hearing a yes. "Peter, this is the Gray's. We need a flight to Birmingham today and are willing to pay an amount of money that should be suitable in your favour." He agreed instantly, telling you that you'd all leave around one. You thanked him before setting the phone down.

"Help me get the suitcases!" You shrieked, dragging out one and putting it on the unmade bed. She tied her robe around herself, seeing that lingerie was not appropriate for the moment.

You both rushed around, putting your belongings in the cases. Polly had turned the radio on to ease the tension but it had backfired.

"The Wallstreet Crash has caused the world to lose millions. At six a.m today, the stock prices had dramatically gone down, the world is full of panic at this very moment of-" She ran to the radio and shut it off as you stared, practically regretting everything.

"C'mon love, let's keep going.." She clapped her hands, putting her chips in the pocket. You continued, the words running around in your head. You took a blouse and a blazer along with the matching pants. You messily got them on, buttoning sloppily. You brushed your hair without a thought, ready to leave the place.

You zipped up the luggage as Polly got dressed in front of you. She wore a pantsuit, slipping her hairpin back into her curled hair. She turned to you as you put on your heels, throwing hers to her.

After everything was done and packed. You took a minute to breathe. You bit your nails, your head on Polly's shoulder. She tried to calm you down, humming softly and playing with the ends of your hair.

Polly lit a cigarette, you both sitting at a couch as you awaited the knock at the door. She handed you it as she took a drag, looking at you. "Everything will be okay, love."

"How? How will it be okay?" Your voice was croaky from all the crying you had been doing. She sighed, "I don't know, but it will be resolved."

You both heard the knock at the door, immediately getting up. You brought one luggage and she took the other. She kissed you on the cheek, "You'll be okay, my darling."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You walked into the main room of Arthur's home, your arm around Polly's.Lizzie and Ada were following you both from behind. Your eyes were emotionless as you sat down, anxiety running through your veins as you made eye contact with Arthur.

Polly tiredly lit a cigarette, glancing at Ada who nodded. Polly rolled her eyes, holding your hand under the table. Arthur's maid, Edna, brought in biscuits. She put them in front of him, shutting the door once he shouted at her to do it.

Papers were set on the table, and you quickly took them to read. "Thank you Golden, I was about to say for you to read 'em'." He smiled at you and you weakly smiled back, beginning to read the documents. He began speaking about the basics, stuttering upon his words and going in circles of the same thing since he didn't know how to explain it.

"Arthur, shouldn't we just wait for Thomas?" She cut him off. "Actually, Arthur is now the Chairman of the Board, Polly." Linda said with attitude. Polly gave a wave of her hand, muttering a 'hooray' sarcastically.

Your hand went over your mouth, a broken sound coming out of you when you read the number. You pointed it out, showing Polly. She cursed under her breath. "Golden, I'm so sorry." Arthur spoke.

"So you must be the head accountant?" A man asked across from you. You nodded.

"I'm Mr. Greene. And if I may express in this moment of gloom to lighten it, as a relatively new member of this company, what a pleasure it is to be in a boardroom with so many females in it." He spoke specifically to Arthur. "And it seems that they are all both sharp-witted and decorative." He continued. You slowly moved your eyes up to him, your lips agape and your eyes squinted. He smiled at you, not getting the hint.

"We are a very modern company, Mr. Greene. These women are very sharp witted, you are correct on that." He laughed. Each and every female in that room, including you, rolled their eyes.

"Indeed."

"Although, there are still some who cling to their old fashioned values." She sternly spoke, looking at Linda who was obviously uncomfortable. The room was silent from then until Thomas barged in.

"How far are we?" He loudly uttered. "We have established that ladies are decorative." Polly said without even a glance towards him as she read the papers. You raised your eyebrows quickly in agreement.

"We've just sat down, Tommy." Ada got to the point. "And Arthur, well, Y/n, has some documents she'd like you to see." Linda interrupted. Thomas seemed intrigued which you obviously knew he wasn't. You gave a glare to Linda as she put attention on you.

"We." Arthur corrected her.

"What documents, eh?"

"Well, Thomas-"

"He asked the chairman, Y/n." You balled your fists under the table, sighing with a fake smile, "Thank you! Thank you so much Linda!" You sarcastically thanked her. She looked away from you, putting her attention on Arthur.

"Erm, well, I explained to everyone in summary that..we're basically fucked. Ain't that right?" You took a cigarette from the tin case you had in your pocket, lighting it to give yourself something to not blow on Linda.

"Yes and no." His throat cleared, fixing his tie. "It is true that a large amount of the company's funds were invested in American stocks and shares," He paused, about to speak again.

"Invested or hidden?" Your hand played with your hair, Polly looked over at you, making sure you weren't about to cause a scene.

"All investments are approved by the board, Linda." Thomas corrected her. She got all pissed off from that. "Only the ones who went through the books, Thomas." She clicked her tongue at the end of the sentence, not backing away.

"Linda, after this meeting, there will be another meeting, for just family." She scoffed, "Did we vote on this? And your head accountant won't be there, the one who caused this all."

"Linda. She is family." You snatched a biscuit from the plate, shoving it into your mouth. You chewed slowly, itching your neck. They all looked at you, expecting you to scream at her, like they were getting prepared for a gun to be at her head. But, in shock, you were calm. Not in your brain, though. Nobody would know that but you, though.

"Arthur-"

"Arthur, can't you control your wife?" She mocked him. She looked at Greene, "We are a very modern company." You swallowed down your biscuit, "Maybe he does since you have the audacity to say I caused this all and say I am not family."

Thomas sighed, "To be precise, everything we channelled through the New York Stock Exchange is offering the return of ten cents to the dollar, and in the Nolan Bank of America, where we invested our fluidity, they are offering..five cents to every dollar we had deposited." You looked away from him, Polly scoffed and her head was in her hands.

"There is hope." He reached for his briefcase and Polly saw, "What do you have in there? A magic wand?" He ignored her, "As Non-Executive Director of this company, I need permission to present my strategy to the board." He waited for Arthur's approval who grinned, slamming his book shut. "Permission granted, Tom."

Linda scoffed and walked out of the room dramatically, causing you to glare at her. "Arthur, your wife better fuck off unless you want her in the cut." You spoke through gritted teeth. He nodded, "Knew that Golden."

All of you stood up, heading to the Garrison for your family meeting. You put your coat on, holding Polly's hand as you walked through the streets of Birmingham.

The minute the six of you walked into the pub, cheers echoed through the room. Thomas shook the hands of random people, reassuring everyone that it's nothing. Lying to them. Once they were all settled out into another room, you all sat down at a booth. Arthur was jumping on the furniture, "Arthur get the fuck down!" Ada ordered and he got off right away, "Sorry I get excited, don't I Ada?"

You moved in between Ada and Polly. You looked Tommy in the eye, "OBE MP lying to his people, would I expect it? Yes and no." Lizzie cut you off to get her point settled, "May I make a proposal? From now on,may we meet somewhere else?"

"Your dear husband thinks that being seen mixing with the common people is good politics." Ada snickered. "Well, if this is our campaign for socialism, perhaps next time, Polly you won't wear necklaces that are worth more than the pub." She rolled her eyes and you shrugged, "Kinda agree." She glared at you and you mouthed an apology.

"Right, family meeting, first item." Ada grabbed something from her pocket, a deranged looking bullet was put onto the table. "This was dug out of Finn's arm yesterday by Aberama Gold using your gun and a razor blade." Ada shook her head in pure disappointment.

"Finn? The fuck?"

"They said they were in Limehouse, China Town."

"Sent by who?" Lizzie questioned, staring at Tommy. "Sent by me. I told Finn to stay out of it, he obviously did not listen." You scoffed, "He's Finn. You really expect him to listen?"

"No one in this fucking family listens." He cut you off. Lizzie laughed, "Oh, Tommy, sweetheart, I listen. I listen to you when you tell me no more sport for anyone named Shelby. And Gray." She pointed over to you. "I listen when you make me fucking promises that are always broken. So, tell me, I'll listen, what the actual fuck is going on in Chinatown Tommy?"

You chin was leaning on your hand as you intently listened. "Five thousand pounds, in cash." He sighed deeply.

"He said they were sent there to kill somebody, Tommy!"

"The kid needs educating, he does, he really does." Arthur took a generous gulp of whiskey. You took a cigarette, puffing the smoke as you stayed silent.

"It was a particular opportunity." Polly tuned in. You shot your head towards her, "What?"

"A particular opportunity that was given to me in confidence, so I dealt with it in confidence."

"But you told Polly?" Lizzie glared at him while you took everything in.

"Thomas had told me there was a pimp in east London who sold kids." Nobody told you this, so you tried to comprehend.

"The pimp was a blackmailing senior member of the House of Lords. Very wealthy man." Thomas said, lighting a cigarette.

"Now this pimp is lying in a ditch, covered in flies, the world is a better place!" Arthur grinned. "Holy fuck, so now your business is making the world a better place? Killing?" Ada said.

"Ada, sometimes..killing..is a kindness." You looked at Arthur, blinking without knowing what to say. Tommy side-eyed him. Your eyes met with Thomas's and you shrugged, mouthing 'Your brother, not mine.'

"The man we did the job for is a high court judge, we had received intelligence from a senior police officer in Scotland Yard, I've made many friends in London. Men with influence and power." You chuckled, "So now Thomas Shelby is making friends for influence?"

"It's what I have to do, Y/n."

"It's a particular opportunity, not to be repeated." She shrugged.

"And it was the right thing to do." Thomas said after her. "Fucking right." Arthur added on.

"So you tell Polly, not me?" She asked. "Lizzie, you need to understand that the corridors of Westminster are very dimly lit, and for those who make the rules, there are no rules. We own the fucking ropes, nobody can hang us now."

"We own the ropes now?" Ada chuckled.

"Lizzie, look at me, if Finn had listened to me, you wouldn't have known. When we go home, I will explain." She rolled her eyes, "I cannot deal with this fucking shit right now." She took her purse and left with no other words. You took a deep breath, taking the bottle from Arthur and gulping some down. Polly took the bottle from you, making you try to grab it back. You were interrupted by Ada, "Thomas Shelby, MP, business as usual?" Ada began.

"The strategy I outlined earlier to rebuild the conventional part of this business will take time, in the meantime-"

"Just business as fucking usual!" Ada scolded.

"In the meantime, it is fortunate we have maintained other sources of income." He continued his sentence, his voice louder. "Because until the stock market recovers, cash is king and cash we have." He finished and Ada picked up her bag, "Nobody is gonna hang you Tommy, you're gonna hang yourself!"

She walked out of the pub and you took a deep sigh. You put your head down on the table, tired from the commotion. "You need to go easy on Ada, Tommy." Polly advised.

"When am I not? Eh?" He sat down on the open space of the booth, paying attention to Polly. "The thing is..Ada-"

"She's pregnant." Arthur choked on his drink, "Ada's what?!" He yelled. You pinched your nose out of annoyance. You stopped listening to the whole conversation, your hands over your ears and eyes closed. A few minutes passed by, and you were interrupted by Polly tapping your hand.

"Y/n, I need to speak to you, alone." You shook your head, agreeing timidly. Polly gave your hand one last squeeze before getting up, bringing Arthur with her.

Once he heard the door closed, he huffed. He got up, patting a stool that was beneath the bar. He went behind the bar, pouring drinks for the both of you as you stood up and sat down. He slid the drink over to you. There was pure fear in your eyes because you've learnt that when Thomas was all calm like this at first, it never ended calmly nor well.

"So, five hundred thousand pounds." You cringed at the number, taking a sip of your whiskey. "And you, you fucking lost it all." He pointed at you with that sinister smile on his face. "Michael didn't sell, Tommy, it isn't all my fault."

"You're right. It isn't. He didn't sell and I do not blame you on that part, but.." He began to walk around the bar, "You gave him the job. You would've selled, but he didn't. If, you didn't give him the job, we wouldn't be here if you weren't so fucking selfish." He spat. You began trembling as he came closer, "Tommy, I'll figure it out. I promise I will. I didn't mean for this to happen-" Your voice was soft as you tried to explain. He raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Will you? Y/n!" You jumped out of your seat, backing away from him as he came even closer.

"Do you understand this is mostly your fault? We are in this fucking mess?!" He stormed towards you, slamming you against the wall. You tried to get out of his grip, "Tommy!-"

"Fucking look at me!" You looked up at him, your head pounding from how hard he had slammed you against the hard wall. "You know what you fucking did, so listen to me, right now. You will figure this all fucking out, I will help because I am a good man. A good fucking man! Do you understand?" His grip on your arms got tighter and tighter with every word he had said. Your eyes were full of tears, whimpering from the pain. "Tommy, please let go! I understand, just let go!"

He stared at you as you cried, "It hurts, please Tommy." You spoke calmly. He finally let go, storming out the door. They slammed shut and you turned to check if he was gone. Your back slid down the wall, quietly sobbing from the pain, the yelling, everything. You held yourself for comfort, not wanting for Polly to see you like this.

But to your bad luck, Polly walked through the doors, "Y/n?" You froze as her eyes went on you, seeing you in a ball, sobbing. She quickly got onto the floor, clutching you to her chest like a baby. You held the velvet fabric of her dress tightly in her hands as she rubbed your back. You buried your face into her chest, "I'm so sorry Polly." Your voice was muffled but she shushed you right away.

"Don't you dare apologise, the one who needs to is Thomas." She sterned. She looked back down at you, kissing your hair because in that moment, she needed to comfort you because nobody else would.

She loved you to hell, no doubt. Sitting there on the Garrison floor, not caring about anybody else but you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.1K 40
❆ ❆ ❆ 𝕀 𝔽𝔼𝔼𝕃 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔽ℝ𝔼𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝕀ℕ 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕊 𝕊𝕀𝕏 𝔽𝔼𝔼𝕋 𝕀ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝔻 ❆ ❆ ❆ "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 �...
2.7M 37.5K 115
*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!)
3K 67 8
In which Lola Shelby learns that love has no bounds
412K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...